You tube Angel message??

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
skye60
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

You tube Angel message??

Post by skye60 »

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and have enjoyed reading tons of posts. I started seeing the 11:11 prompts in the last few days. The last few years I have been seeing 333 and 111 frequently. Never did I see the 11:11. So I googled this and was so surprised to see all the info for this. Last night, after ready some posts, I went to youtube to look for guided meditations. I opened the webpage and before I could type anything in the search bar Alabama's "Angels Among Us" began to play. I said, out loud, "no way!" I laughed out loud and still am in disbelief. I went back to the youtube home page, right away, thinking there must have been an option there for this song, that I inadvertently clicked on...but no. I am still skeptical but would love to hear from anyone that would like to respond.
skye60
skye60
New Friend

Re: You tube Angel message??

Post by skye60 »

Just received notification that my post was approved. I clicked on the link to the post and couldn't hardly believe the time of my post. I assure you I didn't even think about the time as I was writing this message. I am a bit overwhelmed!
I-man78
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by I-man78 »

Welcome Skye!! Look around & and post any questions you have. One thing that I have done with the numbers to keep track of what I am thinking at the time I see the numbers. Again, welcome to the board!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

:D Hello Skye!
A big Welcome to the forums! I wish you could see the smile on my own face as I read your second post. It never fails to move me when I see the efforts of our angels guides and midwayers in plain sight. Your prompt then becomes something to give all of us a nudge in a loving direction.

Were you able to find some meditations on Utube? I was just reading an article that Welles posted in the Misc forum about forgiveness and noticed a meditation towards the end of it that is geared towards that particular subject. http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article ... orgiveness
I look forward to checking it out in just a wee bit...

It's nice to meet you, skye.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
skye60
New Friend

Post by skye60 »

Thanks I-man and Sandy for the welcome and response. I have read alot of the forum already but will be reading more. I did find a meditation that may work for me but I will check out the link you gave me Sandy. I don't seem to have a clear head right now....still overwhelmed and a little scared. It's like I don't know what I am supposed to do now. I can't seem to focus enough to remember what I was thinking when I received the prompts. Thanks again for your responses.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Skye,
You wrote:
I don't seem to have a clear head right now....still overwhelmed and a little scared. It's like I don't know what I am supposed to do now. I can't seem to focus enough to remember what I was thinking when I received the prompts. Thanks again for your responses.
You really don't have to do anything... no worries. What you are experiencing are gentle hellos from beings angels and such who only have your best interest at heart... beings who love and care for you as a sibling which in a funny kind of way they are since we are all children of same Creator. Please do not feel you must meditate until you are excited and comfortable with it... and keep in mind that meditation is basically a quieting of the mind chatter, a sense of well being within that leads you open to wisdom that is often innate within you. So you can meditate while sitting or walking in nature...digging in your garden, washing dishes etc...You see, a part of God dwells within each of us...so we have a priceless connection as we grow ever more able to intuit this innate wisdom. Basically, these hello prompts from the Midwayers and Angels are in response to something within you that is precious and life and world changing... LOL Now I am piling on the responsibility huh? "You must go out there and change the world!" LOL NO Skye, I am just kidding. You may very well do that, though.

In reality, the 11's are really all about Love. Learning to love yourself, which can be difficult sometimes, loving others and learn to know and Love God and experience Divine Love. (The God you celebrate in whatever fashion in your heart.) It is in the drawing closer in this relationship that the real thrill of discovery is found. Imagine the Source of all the fabric of the universe, loving you and knowing you and you bit by bit getting to know this infinite being on an ever more eternal scale. When you really think about it, it can be a little mind numbing . (In a good way of course!)

I am jabbering on, but doing so in the hopes that I can allay some of your fears. It is a little startling to think of celestials wishing to confer with us... I was rather surprised myself years ago... but a little excited and curious too. Back then, I would practically bounce into meditation so excited was I by the possibilities, which are endless.
Child-like wonder... Oh it is so precious!

Anyway please don't do anything until you feel comfortable. Just be... be happy in the knowledge that you are very much loved by some pretty awesome beings... and never far from the watch-care of infinite Source of all there is.
Love,
Sandy
P.S. Just remembered this....When you are ready this little prayerful exercise is very nurturing and a peaceful/joyful way to begin your day... :)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22320
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
skye60
New Friend

Post by skye60 »

Thank you Sandy you are such a kind and sweet person. I have been drawn to your posts on the forum because, through your words, I can feel your love and kindness. Your post this morning helped me to feel much better about what I am experiencing and some excitement at the possibilities.