13:13 and 13:33 and 13:31

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Pinkmuma
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

13:13 and 13:33 and 13:31

Post by Pinkmuma »

Hello,

I just wanted to ask if anyone else experiences these, I get all the usual ones 0808 0909,etc and recently a lot of 15:15, 17:17, etc
Why do I get so many yet every day wherever I am I get the 13:13 or 13:31 and 13:33 ?

What do you think? I'm enjoying it all, but do many others get all these, a friend said I'm just attuned to them so I notice them?

Interested to hear what others may think.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 13:13 and 13:33 and 13:31

Post by Sandy »

Hello,
Welcome to the forum, Pink. You are seeing some interesting number patterns there. And while I don’t get many of them, I do get the 808 from time to time. For me, that one has to do with Doctor Mendoza a Midwayer healer and it is usually a signal to get to praying for someone particular who is in need. I guess it is important for us to remember that the meaning of these prompt numbers can be personal too and so not all of us will be prompted in the same way. For instance, Angels and celestials can use our dreams to get messages across to us. And there are a number of dream reference book on the market with varying meanings to the different aspects of the dreams...but the angels know which one if any you will use and will try to “load” your dreams accordingly.

The prompts can work in much the same way. If you decide the Midwayers and the celestial prompting you are trying to get this across with a certain number then that is the way they will use it from then on. Some people use this as a rudimentary form of communication...

But anyway...back to your numbers. I often refer to Doreen Virtue, an author who has vast experience in this area for ideas when the numbers are a little different then what is familiar here at the progress group.
http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels

Since you have a series of number combinations this might be helpful...
Number Combinations
The angels will often give you a message that involves a combination of two or more numbers. Here are the basic meanings of triple-digit, two-number combinations. If your messages contain three or more numbers, blend the answers from the different number combinations. For instance, if you continually notice the sequence 312, use the meaning of the 3 and 1 number combination, plus the 1 and 2 combination.

Or, if you feel guided, add the numbers together. Keep adding the subsequent digits together until you have a single-digit number. Then, look at the meaning for that particular number from the previously outlined list of number sequences that contain identical numbers, (i.e. 111, 222, 333, etc.).
So with this in mind Doreen says...

8:08
8's and 0's, such as 800 or 808 - A message from your Divine Creator, signifying that the impending endings are part of your overall Divine plan. They are answers to your prayers, and in alignment with God's will for you. Ask God to help allay any fears or worries you may have about these upcoming changes.
or
8 +8= 16, 1+6= 7
777 - The angels applaud you, congratulations, you're on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.
9:09 -
9's and 0's, such as 900 or 909 - This is a message from your Creator signifying that the part of your life that has just ended is Divinely guided. Nothing is ever truly lost. There is no death, and there are no accidents. Your recent life change, in which a significant part of your life has been halted or altered, is actually an answer to your prayer. God is letting you know that He is not taking anything away from you or "causing" your loss. Rather, your life plan or prayers called this life change to you, through your own God-given power. Be willing to forgive everyone involved so that you can be light and free as you enter into a beautiful new phase of life.
or
9+9=18, 1+8=9
999 - Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."
15:15
5's and 1's, such as 511 or 515 - Your thoughts are creating the changes in your life. Keep steering your thoughts in your desired direction. If the changes that you see forthcoming are not desired, you can stop or alter them by modifying your thoughts.
or
1+5+1+5=12 ,1+2=3
333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.
17:17
7's and 1's, such as 711 or 771 - This is confirmation that you are doing great. You are on the right path, so keep going! This is a sign that you have chosen your thoughts well and that you should focus more steadily on your objectives. Be sure to add appropriate emotions to your thoughts; for instance, feeling grateful for the gifts you have in life. Gratitude will speed the process of your manifestations.
or
1+7+1+7= 16, 1+6=7
777 - The angels applaud you, congratulations, you're on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.
13:13... 13:31 (This one is a mirrored prompt.) and 13:33
3's and 1's, such as 311 or 313 - The ascended masters are working with you on your thought processes. In many ways, they are acting as mentors, teaching you the ancient wisdom involved in manifestation. They are sending you energy to keep you from feeling discouraged, and encouragement to stay focused on the true goals of your soul. Additionally, the ascended masters may be offering you advice, guidance, and suggestions on your life purpose. Always, however, they teach that every creation begins at the level of thought and idea. Ask them to help you choose wisely that which you want.
or
1+3+1+3=8
8's and 1's, such as 811 or 881 - You are nearing the end of a significant phase of your life. If you are tired of some part of your life, be glad that it will soon be healed or replaced with something better. Surrender and release those parts of your life that aren't working, as your thoughts of a better life are coming to pass.
13:33
1+3+3+3 =10, 1+0=1
111 - Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).
Okay, remember.... this is not set in stone.. More importantly, perhaps, every time you see these particular numbers notice what you are doing saying or thinking. Take note of what is going on in your life and see if you notice a pattern emerging. ;)

Well I have gone on and on.... but once again Welcome Pink!
XX Sandy
P.S. I almost forgot the mirrored number... 13:31
A member a few years had a very interesting idea on these numbers that resonated with me...

Lee's post concerning mirrored prompts...
I've been getting a lot of these too and have a theory … how valid that theory is, who knows?

The message is in the mirror metaphor - that's a dead cert. How one interprets this metaphor … well, that's where things can get hazy. There is the possibility that it has multiple meanings for many people but here's how I think it applies to me.

What do we use a mirror for? To check our appearance. If something's amiss with our appearance that we were not aware of then we're glad that we've seen our reflection in the mirror. These prompts are a “spiritual” mirror being held up to our souls by our invisible friends. Maybe we don't realise how beautiful our souls are. Maybe we've been hiding our light under a bushel and maybe it's time to reflect our true spiritual natures in our everyday corporeal existence.
Lee
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Pinkmuma
New Friend

Post by Pinkmuma »

I can't thank you enough Sandy, this all has deep meaning for me as great things are manifesting but also I am having to let go, I also understand the spiritual mirror, that is beautiful and resonates with where I am heading ....so thank you, you could be seeing a lot more of me here in future. Have a great day :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Pink,
so thank you, you could be seeing a lot more of me here in future. Have a great day :sunflower:
I hope so and am going to hold you to it. ;) :lol:
It is late Saturday afternoon and this week end has been off to a good start. Even though as I speak a storm is brewing all around us. I suppose I should probably get off of this "lightening attracter" and shut down its electricity. Take care. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Pinkmuma
New Friend

Post by Pinkmuma »

Hello Sandy, I just had a significant 444 moment, not sure I will be able to get back to sleep I'm so excited!!!! :roll
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Now I'm excited too! ;) Get some sleep, Pink, and I hope you'll tell us all about it when you have the time. (I love the 444's) :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy