Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
GSTR
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by GSTR »

Hello my friends,

I wonder!When 1.10 persists for a small period,this means something or nothing;

George
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 1.10

Post by Sandy »

Hi George,

We get 1:10 frequently here too.
I adopted the same meaning years ago that our George had. Remember this is what it means to him. I have found if we read or decide a certain prompt number means a certain thing, whether it is the same meaning as another or one you intuit yourself, then they often will prompt you forever after with that meaning in mind.

Here is what George B wrote about 1:10 on this thread... http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059
George wrote:
11:10 means we want to talk with you when convenient, and I usually tell him/her, not if I've done something wrong... don't wanna know. Hah! I don't know what these (11:10 and 11:12) numbers mean to others. Maybe the same.
(Of course, George is talking about the celestials when he says “we want to talk with you” above.)

another idea...
Doreen Virtue suggests on her site http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels that 110 could mean...
1's and 0's, such as 100 or 110 - Powerful Divine guidance from God and the angels asks you to alter your thoughts. Perhaps you have been praying to be happier and healthier. If so, this is an answer to your prayers. God knows that the solution you seek is born within your thoughts. Ask God to guide the direction of your thoughts and support you during your time of transition.
Maybe give it a good think in stillness and see what comes up... what you feel... etc...
It’s good to see you on the board, George. We think of you often and hope you and the family are doing well over there in beautiful Greece.

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

I just realized I never assigned a 11:10 or 11:12 time prompt.. and I see these often. In fact just last week I felt the good ole nudge towards the clock and it was 11:10. I said to them, "hah, your a minute off!", jokingly of course. I Do find it weird George B categorized 11:10 and 11:12 together, because I did the same thing- in the back of my head I noticed they were either showing me a minute early or a minute late, on purpose... stuck out to me.

Thanks for the post you two, I was able to clearly assign and hopefully in the future make use of this prompt instead of seeing it over and over and not responding to it. ironically it's 11:10 right now in Colorado, lol

love,
zach
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((((Zachary)))))))))))))
Isn't it GREAT when that happens! :D

Have a great week end you two! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.