sammy (define prompt)

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

sammy (define prompt)

Post by happyrain »

:hithere
hi all.
just sittin here- i wanted to share my prompt from yesterday. in part, that's what 11:11 means to me. a cue from seeming divine intelligence.
i'm going to take the literal definition from google to define the word prompt
prompt
prämpt/Submit
verb
(of an event or fact) cause or bring about (an action or feeling).

assist or encourage (a hesitating speaker) to say something.
noun
done without delay; immediate.
it's not just numbers. since yesterday, we've a new addition to the family. her name is sammy. i've been pondering taking her in or not. sammy is one of the many stray cats that likes to visit us at our work place. in my moment of hesitation, while sammy rest in my lap, a mocking bird landed on the tree directly across from me.
for me, to be graced by the mocking bird is the same as recognizing the connection in 11:11. this was a signal to guide me in the direction my heart truly wanted. it was subtle yet powerfully reassuring. i was sold.
on the drive home the car in front of me had 777 across the license plate. at that point i felt i was making the right decision.

i really feel this experience has more to say. but i've not much to say anymore… hungry… :cat:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

a few photos

Post by happyrain »

Sandy
Staff

Re: sammy (define prompt)

Post by Sandy »

Oh Eric! Sammy is gorgeous! She has such a wise look on her face... and You can tell by the photo of the two of you together that it was meant to be.. even if there weren't three prompts blessing the event. I am so happy for her to have found a home with you. :sunflower:
Have a great week end little brother! :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AthenaGrey
Busy Bee

Post by AthenaGrey »

Eric, I love this. When I lost my parrot I was grief stricken. I prayed for help getting her back. Several days later and after having given up most hope we got a call that someone "might" have found our bird (another of the same species was lost the same day as ours) but we would have to wait until the morning to call and talk to the finder. It was so nerve wracking wondering if it really was our bird that was found and if the person who found it (who was the owner of the other lost grey) would actually give our girl back to us. I remember waking up the next morning and it was a bright, sunny, beautiful day for the first time in a few weeks. I went outside to water my flowers and not a minute after I stepped onto my porch, a male and female hummingbird flew in and danced around my head together for several minutes, even flying up to hover right in front of my eyes for a moment. I just felt this incredible sense of reassuring peace, as if they were trying to let me know that I could relax, that everything would be ok. Later that day we got our little angel (her name literally is "Seraph" - an angel) back safe and sound. The best part of the story, however, was that on the way home from getting our girl back, we actually got a call from someone who had found the other man's bird and seen our posters, so we were able to reunite him with his beloved pet as well.

It was only after that day that I found out that some cultures consider hummingbirds to be messengers. I think our animal friends are far more than meets the eye on most days, and I'm so happy to hear that you and Sammy are going to be permanent friends. She is beautiful :)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi athena. i'm glad your angel is safe and sound. thank you for sharing your beautiful story with me. another moment to be recognized. there's so much beauty and greatness in those little moments. your story made me feel really good. sammy is my angel too. i almost named her that but this, her current name, feels right.

that's really cool. the hummingbird being a messenger of sorts.
supposedly when the hummingbird hovers its wings it appears to flap its wings in a circular motion but one noted to represent the infinity symbol.
: )… they're known to draw from the nectar of life…

there's a lot to think about in all of this.

sammy's resting here next to me =)…

good night athena
thank you for your post
cheers
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Athena,
I had tears in my eyes all over again as you related your story. It is so moving. I love happy endings and that was amongst the best happy ending I have ever heard. :happy

Hey Eric,
I have never heard this before...
the hummingbird being a messenger of sorts.
supposedly when the hummingbird hovers its wings it appears to flap its wings in a circular motion but one noted to represent the infinity symbol.
: )… they're known to draw from the nectar of life…
It is beautiful and fitting to this awesome little wonder of nature! Thank you for sharing that!

I am so just so glad that Sammy found her way to you or is it you found your way to Sammy! ;) Whatever the reason, it is clear the bond is precious and strong. It sounds like she has adjusted very well to her new settled life.

Have a great week end everybody! :hithere
love,
Sandy and Stuart :albino: (My precious animal friend.)
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.