Kinda creeps me out haha.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ValerieVg
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Kinda creeps me out haha.

Post by ValerieVg »

I searched about 11:11 on google since I look at my clock when it's 11:11 at LEAST once a week. (I actually can say mostly 3 times or more..)
I'm always like oh, it's 11:11 again.. WHY DO I ALWAYS LOOK AT THE CLOCK WHEN IT'S 11:11?!
A few minutes ago, I looked at the clock again, again 11:11, and then I searched at google and it brought me here.
Coincidence or not, but on 11/11/11, I was together with my boyfriend for 11 months.
I don't know if I like it or not, I'm going to search up some more information first :) But google brought me here so i thought let's share this story first ;)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Kinda creeps me out haha.

Post by Sandy »

Well, Hiya Valerie, :hithere

Yeah, it does seem a little unusual at first to receive prompts from beyond since most of us may not have had experience in these areas... Yet, I guess I can honestly say that for me, it was an absolute joy to discover that our Angels and the Midwayers etc.. (other celestial beings) can and will communicate with us. It was sort of like when I realized this that a whole new world and one that I had never noticed before unfurled before me.

I've never looked back with any kind of regrets... this journey that we are on has blessed me in so many ways... and now after many years, it is as natural to me to speak with celestials as it is to humans. Hearing them took a little effort on my part, though. I had to exercise my spiritual muscles every day for awhile but I saw progress very shortly after beginning. Still, even if one never hears, feels, or sees a "stich" from them... I suppose that isn't their point. It's all about helping us to recognize our own beauty and self worth...to find our Higher self...our God within and with that.. Oh my, the world truly can be our oyster and we the worlds... Not that we will be necessarily blessed in physical riches but perhaps a pliable strength that somehow keeps us standing through the craziness life throws at us. You see, I don't want you to think from my words that everything is always "hunkie dory!" Life throws up some pretty big curve balls at times and we get through them and learn something even if it is the the minutes' lessons.
But the prompts... especially 11:11 is a joy... when it comes it is a hello from "beyond"...letting you know that you are not alone come what may... That you are important as all of us are to a universe grander then we can begin to imagine... That we are all connected and all one family.

Okay enough out of me... Really I just wanted to welcome you to the message board and off I go on a tangent :roll: :)
It is nice to meet you Valerie. :)
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
I-man78
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by I-man78 »

So glad you found the board Valerie! Don't be shy to look around, share more experiences & ask more questions. We are all here to help each other.

Sandy. Don't apologize for going on a tangent. You said some very insightful things :) What part of your post was insightful you might ask? The whole post & I say thank you! Just replace the word tangent with insightful & you'll be all set. :)
vivrider
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by vivrider »

Hi Valeria,

Glad you found your way here. Your story is probably similar to most of ours! It all seems strange at first, but over a few years I have come to believe the messages here completely, and the people you will meet here are loving and kind. I hope you stick around and learn more!

Love, Vivian