Let me share this with you

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
rod
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Let me share this with you

Post by rod »

Hello everyone, I don't know if you people remember me or not, but I've been watching these numbers everywhere for almost 4 years or more. One time I tought that this coud be my brain that is getting "used to" see a clock or something at that specific time, so one time I decided to ask to get a strong signal and move on, so since that time, sometimes, when I see the clock showing 10:10, 13:13..etc etc something happens, like a phone ring, I turn on the TV at that time, I get into the shower, I receive or send a text message, etc etc. So right now it is not just " I see these numbers", something external happens when I see this numbers. If you want, you can read some past posts that I wrote here, to see things that had happened to me. Things that for me are very strong.

Since the beginning I tought (I dont know why that came to my head) that all this experience has a close relationship with what we call UFO. And also that there is a close realtionship between UFOs and religion. I dont know why that came to my head, I don't know which is the relationship between UFO and religion... but there might be something there.

You might think that I'm crazy, but let me share this, yesterday night I saw the movie "Skinwalker Ranch" (I didnt know the story about this Ranch, because I'm from Argentina). I will not write the story of the movie, but there were investigators that has installed cameras all ove the ranch. In a part of the movie something strange happens at 11:11 every night that was captured by the cameras. Of course everyone knows that there is a story behind the 11:11 so for sure this was done on purpose by the Director of the movie. But a UFO / spaceship takes a person at 03:03 am (this is the time that you can see at the investigators cameras) and the crazy thing is that it happens at the 01:10 minute of the movie length.

One more crazy thing ? at the end of the movie, I've pressed the stop button on the remote control to stop it, and do you wanna know what time it was ? it was 11:11pm (that was the time that my TV was showing).

Well I'm not sure if I'm crazy or not, but this happens. Still don't know what it is, what they want, or what do I have to do...... may be in the future we all are going to understand.

English it is not my native language, so sorry if the text here is not that good.
overmind

Re: Let me share this with you

Post by overmind »

Hi Rod, your English is fine. I'm feeling really sleepy, so I'll make this quick.

There isn't a whole lot I can really say about your experiences or what they could mean. Genuine number prompts are not directly related to the spaceships of extraterrestrial tourists or any other lights in the sky. They are the work of those slightly higher up than us in the hierarchy of spirit, usually the midwayers. Those in the morontia form could be said to be interdimensional beings, as the morontia form of existence is technically a different dimension of experience (with a ton of its own levels), but I almost never use that description because everything operates in the same space. When people think of dimensions, they usually think of separate universes, but this is simply not the case. Every dimension of experience, unless involving Paradise or Havona, occurs in time-space. The human soul is a morontia creation, so technically we ourselves are interdimensional as well. The operation of the evolutionary planets of life and the architectural spheres of spirit administration are thoroughly linked together. This is not noticed because this world is still suffering from isolation, thanks to the rebellion of its past administrators hundreds of thousands of years ago. There simply is no current physical representation of those on High on this world.

It is not impossible for evolutionary creatures from other worlds (aliens) to serve God through service to those on different worlds (think exopolitics), but it is very unlikely that they would do so on a foreign planet that is not at a similar state of spiritual and technological advancement. That kind of work is usually reserved for the secondary and primary midwayer groups, as well as the lower classes of angels. Since the morontia state is not understood to any extent by the majority (or at least a large minority) of people, there exists a variety of metaphysics which try (but fail) to bridge the gap between spirit and the physical universe. Since people do learn how everything works in the afterlife, it is just a temporary setback we face as humans.

I have no idea if that was helpful or if it was too much to handle. If you read the Urantia Book, you can gain an incredibly logical and meaningful understanding of what goes on in the universe and our planet, but it takes years to really forge a foundation of knowledge and truth that can be used to understand just about everything in creation (when given time). I would not say it's necessary for a meaningful life, it just comes in handy if you are spending most of your time seeking for answers. If you have spent your life learning to love others, then it will prove time well-spent. :roll
Sandy
Staff

Re: Let me share this with you

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rod,
It is good to see you again.
I was curious and decided to look at what this skywalker ranch was all about. This is what Wikipedia says about it...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinwalker_Ranch
...and in researching other sites speaking of this place and reading what was suggested, I found that it was a place where supposedly strange and unsettling events had taken place such as, cattle mutilations and UFOs. One of the families who stayed there for a short time reported that they were terrorized by an unseen intelligence that played mind games with them, shadowy figures inside their house, and objects that moved on their own, disembodied voices. Well I do not care to give an opinion whether this is real or not...It doesn't matter to me.
However, I don't need to read or hear any more to know without a shadow of doubt that this is not related in any way to the 11:11 and the beings, the Angels and Midwayers who prompt us. One merely has to read the hundreds of celestial messages from these "wonderful beings that are stored on this website to realize that they follow Love. So if the path we follow in search of answers leads us away from Love then it leads to an eventual dead end... but with that said there is much to glean in the way of real life lessons from all of our experiences where ever life leads us.

So I am sorry Rod. I see this as another attempt of film makers to use what is real for millions of people...the 11:11 time prompt to sale movie tickets...treating them instead to a horror show and mudding the real meaning of these time prompts in the public eye. They do all of us a big disservice as the prompts are indeed a wake up call... a wake up call to Love. But, of course, that won't put money into directors and producers hands.

Love is the answer. If we follow love as do the brightest lights in the "heavens"...then we too will find the answers our hearts long for and they will be beyond our wildest and most beautiful dreams, beyond anything we could ever view on the big screen.
With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.