11:11 brought me to you!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
keljaycam
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

11:11 brought me to you!

Post by keljaycam »

Hello,
My name is Kelly, Ive been seeing the numbers 11:11 since I was a teenager, about the time I found out my Grandfather had cancer, over 20 yrs now and until today had no idea why I was seeing it. For some strange reason this morning I got on my laptop and searched the numbers 11:11 and its brought me to the Angels Message Board and WOW its made me feel so much better, even though I still don't know why it happens to me its such a relief to know so many other people have the same experience. Im not a religious person, more spiritual, I don't know if that matters? As long as I can remember Ive had thoughts or happenings come across me for reasons that couldn't be explained at the time until hours or days later when things come clear, for example, I was in a post office one day to pay bills and found myself looking at Get Well cards, couldn't figure that one out till I got home to find a message on my phone from a dear friend saying her daughter was fighting for her life after a terrible car accident, a day I'll never forget. People that have passed have come to me in dreams and two days after my Grandad passed away I was sitting in my car at the traffic lights crying thinking about him, then this wave of calm came over me and I could smell him as if he were sitting right next to me, it lasted a few seconds and he was gone again, Im so glad I got to feel him that last time, he was a kind, beautiful man. I don't know if any of these things are connected to 11:11 or just coincidence. Maybe someone here can give me some answers...
Kelly :finger:
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 brought me to you!

Post by overmind »

Hi Kelly, welcome to the site!

It's great that your grandad gave you a final goodbye, I'm sure he is doing great right now. Number prompts act as a general spiritual wake up call, so one's religious affiliations do not matter. It is the intentions of the individual that are most important. Feel free to look through the FAQ's, browse around or ask specific questions.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Always search and always look deeper within yourself to find the answers your looking for. When searching for things on the net, or find books that draw your attention when you werent paying attention for it...trust your intuiton and if you think or feel that your being led...know that you truly are. Your journeys just begun and this place here is a wonderfull place to start it at. The poeple here will help unconditionally. We've all had to start somewhere...and it seems we always start here. :) Good luck and dont be afraid to ask for help

Peace and love,

Jason
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Kelly! :hithere
It sounds as if you are very intuitive to the flow of spirit around you. That is a very beautiful thing and something to enjoy and use... not only for your own well being, but for the benefit of those with whom you pass by as well. As I read your post, I couldn't help but think that it is no surprise that you have been receiving the 11:11 wake up call. :) This of course does not mean you must give up your life as you know it and give everything to charity or immerse yourself in mission work. Of course that is all lovely for some people led without a doubt to do such noble gestures...but there is plenty of work for us to do all around us. Love can be shared in an abundance of ways without even leaving one's neighbourhood. So the 11:11 time prompt, perhaps they are a call to share the best part of yourself with others, that loving nature deep within that grows ever more mature as we begin to connect with our God within. It is this love that changes lives... most especially our own. :happy

So as Arthur and Jason have suggested, there is no certain person no specific religion or spiritual belief that cause the midwayers to welcome into the fold of the era of the Correcting Time for our planet. If we can love, we can serve The Divine Universe Source along side our wise and loving celestial kin. And I must say that after contemplating my past 9 year's journey... (a mere infant I am. :) ) It has been shown to be the most thrilling time I have ever known. There is nothing better then taking those baby steps towards universe citizenship and striving to change this world one person at a time. :sunflower:

Please feel free to participate in the forums by sharing your thoughts and experiences, by asking questions as well as answering those of others. We are all students and we are all teachers here. One never knows how when they share a thought that it might be exactly what another person needed to hear.
It's nice to meet you, Kelly! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
P.S. You are blessed to have been able to sense your grandad's presence. Your post, in just a few sentences, speaks volumes of the love you hold for him. He must have been a very special man. (Still is, up there min the next wondrous realm. You will see him again. :happy )
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
I-man78
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by I-man78 »

Sandy wrote:Welcome Kelly! :hithere
It sounds as if you are very intuitive to the flow of spirit around you. That is a very beautiful thing and something to enjoy and use... not only for your own well being, but for the benefit of those with whom you pass by as well. As I read your post, I couldn't help but think that it is no surprise that you have been receiving the 11:11 wake up call. :) This of course does not mean you must give up your life as you know it and give everything to charity or immerse yourself in mission work. Of course that is all lovely for some people led without a doubt to do such noble gestures...but there is plenty of work for us to do all around us. Love can be shared in an abundance of ways without even leaving one's neighbourhood. So the 11:11 time prompt, perhaps they are a call to share the best part of yourself with others, that loving nature deep within that grows ever more mature as we begin to connect with our God within. It is this love that changes lives... most especially our own. :happy

So as Arthur and Jason have suggested, there is no certain person no specific religion or spiritual belief that cause the midwayers to welcome into the fold of the era of the Correcting Time for our planet. If we can love, we can serve The Divine Universe Source along side our wise and loving celestial kin. And I must say that after contemplating my past 9 year's journey... (a mere infant I am. :) ) It has been shown to be the most thrilling time I have ever known. There is nothing better then taking those baby steps towards universe citizenship and striving to change this world one person at a time. :sunflower:

Please feel free to participate in the forums by sharing your thoughts and experiences, by asking questions as well as answering those of others. We are all students and we are all teachers here. One never knows how when they share a thought that it might be exactly what another person needed to hear.
It's nice to meet you, Kelly! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
P.S. You are blessed to have been able to sense your grandad's presence. Your post, in just a few sentences, speaks volumes of the love you hold for him. He must have been a very special man. (Still is, up there min the next wondrous realm. You will see him again. :happy )
Well said Sandy!
keljaycam
New Friend

Post by keljaycam »

Thankyou for all the beautiful words in reply to my message, I had goose bumps and a couple of tears reading them. Its amazing how people you don't even know can move you so much :roll
I have recently let someone new into my life, who has added so much joy, just at the right time too!! The day we first contacted each other, just before it happened 11:11 was the time on my phone, I hadn't seen it for a few months, and its popped up several times since. In my head from the first time we met I had a nickname for him, but never spoke it outloud until today and it turns out its the same nickname his mother, who passed away 8 years ago, use to call him by and no-one else till today has called Neil by that name...he actually had a small tear in his eyes, it was a really lovely moment :loves
Just wanted to share this special moment
Kelly
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((Kelly))))))))
I got all tingly and even a little teary eyed myself as I read your last post and was allowed to share this special moment with you guys. It all is encompassed within Love... the love your boyfriend felt for his passed mom and your love for him. Well, I must say, it touched me from where I sit on this wonderful continent, reminding me how we all weld this awesome universe energy...and with its liberal use, this ole world of ours will change. :cheers:

I am so thrilled to see you again...I just love reading your posts! :D :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((((((I-man))))))))))))))))))
Thank you! :)
XX Sandy