11:11 Experience With Bike Ride

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
iAlias
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

11:11 Experience With Bike Ride

Post by iAlias »

Yesterday I rode my new bike twice. The total for the rides adds up to 11.11
I thought that was cool, but one of my friends tells me to Google 11:11 and I see all kinds of synchronicity and symmetry surrounding this number pairing. I've never experienced or noticed it before. So after learning this, I decided to total my trip times.
1 hour, 11 minutes and 1 second. So not only synchronicity, but symmetrical. And to make things even MORE interesting, my aunt came home from her swing shift and checked fb and guess what? She read my post at 11:11 PM...
OK so let it rip! I should also mention that I was on my way out a few months ago. And all of a sudden things have been coming back after seven years of beat down from nature and the economy. It's pretty wild for me. Very inspiring.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 Experience With Bike Ride

Post by Sandy »

I was on my way to bed when I saw your post iAlias and I wanted to say a quick hello even though I may not be coherent as I was falling asleep at my computer just a few minutes ago.

So welcome to the message board! It is good to have you here and sharing what is happening in your life in regards to the 11's. Your bike prompts are a first for me and a very good one. What kind of bike riding do you do? My youngest son in this past year is getting into mountain biking. Even though he is on the other side of the world from me, I find I still worry about this grown man. :roll: But it sure sounds exhilarating.

It's good to hear that the economics in your area is improving. I hope it continues to grow and spread. The entire world has had a tough time these past years.

Well, I'm off to bed and a sound sleep.
Please poke around the site at your leisure and perhaps give special attention to the FAQ's and the stickies at the top of the forums as they can provide some valuable information that some have found helpful in the past. If you have any questions please voice them.
Good night :hithere
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.