Looking for support in making contact..

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Looking for support in making contact..

Post by Geoff »

Dear Eric,

Ironically my thinking is we would be far better off going back several 1000 years, rather than trying to sustain this supposedly high technology world. There are many things we can't currently do that mankind used to do without effort, and here I would mention bilocate, remote view, levitate, and accurate communication with non- present friends and while you might offer up mobile phones as at least meeting that last one, it's only as a huge cost to the world.

Hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Mael,
My heart is swimming in happiness for you right now as I read your words. Not really with the nice things you said about me and the Progress group although I do warmly thank you for that, but more so the power behind your words, the reality of making not only celestial contact but finding release from fear and discovering your true potential. :happy For a few minutes I take your joy as my own :cheers: ...no worries though, I give it back but I realize as I do that the truth in what the celestials tell us, that the teacher will become the student and the student the teacher. :) So I do hope you do not mind if "this student of the universe" approaches you from time to time with heartfelt questions of my own. I would be most grateful!
Love you dear heart! :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
I am sort of two minds... seeing some of the new technologies now and those most assuredly to arrive within the next twenty years sort of as stepping stones to perhaps even regaining some of the lost and accepted abilities that Geoff mentioned in his post. I am a rather simple person and not well read in the science genre but it seems an ever greater knowledge of quantum mechanics and ultimatons (sp.?) may in itself provide a sense of freedom. So I guess what I am pondering now is if there is a method to the madness of techy evolution and a grand purpose down the road that will create a harmony and balance in all ways... eventually. I'm wondering if maybe our evolving technologies will lead us full circle in kind of a way, enabling us to actually live simpler as Geoff mentioned in his post. I think the answers might reside in the collective "us" and how we socially adapt to the pressures of this modern age. We have within our hands the ability to create great promise for every person on the earth but it must be held highest in our intentions. It must be more important to most people then material greed. With those baby steps I think the people of earth will suddenly discover their real and true potential as cosmic citizens. (fingers crossed) I am counting on youngsters like you, Mael and Zachary to pull this off! LOL No pressure now. :mrgreen:

Love you kiddo and you too brother Geoff!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Mael
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: Looking for support in making contact.. (contact made!!)

Post by Mael »

Hi Sandy :hithere

Like you said, we can all learn from and teach to others, and all within the same interaction...! Life is too complicated to have all of the answers alone in the end... Even without any emotional pressures (fear, anxiety etc...), life is just too complex to comprehend in one life time. So the saying goes "The more you know, the less you know" rings ever so true these days :roll Since these big changes in my life, I'm naturally more interested in people and I am finding very quickly how many wonderful people there are out there... Engineers, artists, healers, leaders, the list goes on... It's incredible to think we all differ in what we can do well relative to another, I do like that's awesome about life. One individual will never possess absolute knowledge and skill in this life! Being a student and a teacher at the same time is the most humbling of experiences, even for those who possess immense knowledge and experience!

I'm just one email away anytime you want to talk about anything Sandy :loves :loves, which brings us to the technology Happyrain and Geoff are talking about. I think technology is good in the sense that it can save lives through say antibiotics and other nowadays very accessible medicine. But what's the point of living longer if we still intend on killing each other and behaving so badly... Technology is a necessary part of life because the human mind enjoys to 'learn' and acquire knowledge. He/she also likes to create and gains access to the highest form of intelligence in doing so (I'm getting this information obviously from the Urantia papers ;) ). It's as simple as what the human being wants to do with this technology we need to focus on. You can't stop man from learning, growing, and creating things. He/she is most happy when doing so. We just need to create the 'right' things and think carefully of the impact they will have on future generations as opposed to what most the West is doing (but there is a chance coming, you can see it!): creating anything and everything only to acquire short term gains ($$$$$$$$ :shock: :shock: :shock: )!!! Mother Spirit says she is spiritualising us all at the moment, and I'm so happy to see in my interactions with others how passionate and sick we are all getting of violence and sadness... Something big is coming :roll :roll

The documentary below is amasing, I watched it with my best friends only a few weeks ago. Give it a watch when you get a chance :loves It's called "I am", produced in 2010.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1741225/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Bye for now.

Mael