Prompts and Frustration

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Prompts and Frustration

Post by AngelBeliever »

Hey everyone. Hope you all are well and the holiday craziness isn't wearing you down.

I'm really confused and pretty frustrated about something and I knew this would be the best place to come and ask questions. Lately, I've been getting my prompts on a constant basis. At one point, they weren't showing up, but now everything is back to normal. But I'm still at a loss for what it all means or what they're trying to tell me. I ask this because I'm in a slump in my life right now and I always saw my prompts as their way of letting me know things were gonna be OK. But asking them for help and even praying isn't really changing anything or making things better. Oddly, sometimes prayer even makes things worse.

So is there anything that can explain all of this to me better? I'm really trying to make an effort to stay positive and have faith, but I'm really starting to feel like they're showing up just to show me they're around, but I'm pretty much on my own even if I'm reaching out for help.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Love,
Joey
inlikeflint
Family

Re: Prompts and Frustration

Post by inlikeflint »

To me the prompts are kind of a heads up to pay attention to something.
Their meaning can be practically anything you assign to them.

The slump in your life is bad.
The slump in your life is good.
There is just a slump and either way you are going to gain from the experience of slumping.

Try not to let you slump get the best of you.
You are where you are for a reason.

Take time out of your schedule to day dream.
Think about some place you would like to be and go there.

You might consider doing some meditation if you have some time.

Peace & Love
Derek
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Awhhhh Joey, I'm so sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. I know it really doesn't help to know that all of us go through trials ourselves and the prompts are no protection or cure all for these things. But try to remember the Midwayers and Angels are not here to tell us every little thing to do...would be nice if they did, but if you compared this to a human child...how far would the child go in life if the parents always cleared the road, told them every little thing to do or failed to allow them to make their own decisions?
The Midwayers can give us nudges sometimes as we learn how to interpret but they have to let us walk our own walk, otherwise, we would have very little to show for our earthly lives and the Midwayers, despite being extraordinary beings, would be run ragged trying to keep up with the billions of people in the world.
Their prompts often remind me to pray and to meditate... and even though you do not feel prayer has helped...remember that our timing and God's can be totally different...even the results of what we pray for, the seeming answers, can sometimes dismay us. Yet when I think about some of my own confused answers...those seemingly a bad thing, I can see looking back that they led to some pretty awesome things and something my human mind could not have envisioned. So please, dear friend, hang in there a while longer and continue to add your heartfelt prayers for those you love and for your own help and guidance. Remember to look for the good in the day too and celebrate those things in gratitude...simply if for no other reason then that they help us to feel better about our lives. :)
You may want to check out the Misc. section as Welles has posted some real jewels that often inspire and give all us struggling humans a real "pick me up." They certainly have me these past months. :)

Saying a little prayer as I write this for your own happiness, Joey! :kiss:
You are loved!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

I feel like i have a message that can help you, So i need to respond.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Through your trials and hardships, seeing prompts is the midwayers way of letting you know your not alone right now. Be it financial or something personal, dont allow the negative energy to hold sway over your soul. The going will get tough but this could be an opportunity to dig deep inside the depths of your inner self and bring out the strength thats always been in you.

Stand tall, hold your head up and KNOW that you can overcome the obstacles in your way and your spirit guides will do their best to pave the way for you if you just keep your eyes open and seize that doorknob the very moment the door of opportunity knocks. Whats on the other side can suprise you and will pull you out of your darkness.

As Brandone Lee said in The Crow...It cant rain all the time
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Thank you all for your help. It means a lot to me and I respect all of you for your guidance wisdom, be it a short or long message. I appreciate the minutes you give up in your lives to offer your love and suggestions.

With love and respect,
Joey
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hi Joey :sunflower:

You are not alone. Not only will you never be abandoned by any angels and spirit friends you recognize, but also, you are my fellow human being, so I love you, I don't want you to be lost, I don't want you to suffer.

I've had many prompts in my life around times of change for the better, and times of peace and joy, but I have also had prompts at the lowest times of my life and just before things got worse. I think we have to really think carefully about how we pray and ask for help though, and realize that there is a line between what we think we want, and what it is we need. Prayer has actually been something that has crossed my mind the last couple of days. I was thinking about how so many people mistake God and the angels for Santa Claus and the elves.. always asking for things to magically be done, fixed, and taken care of. Of course we as humans want things to work out well and get better, but it's not really fair or logical to think we shouldn't have to put up with the hard times in life. I'm not saying that we deserve to get hurt or have a hard life, but I think that what it comes down to is.. we can't control exactly what happens in our life. But we can ALWAYS control how we react to it, and how we deal with it. If we choose to become weak and sorry for ourselves, we will remain in suffering. If we choose to look for the opportunity in every moment, the lesson in every challenge, and remain hopeful and strong no matter the circumstances.. we will prevail.

When I think of what it is I would pray for.. I don't think I would pray for things to just magically be fixed and turned around. That's like asking our teacher to do all of our homework and write our exams for us. We wouldn't grow or learn anything. So instead of praying for my hard time to go away or get better.. I pray to have the strength and courage to get through that time. Instead of praying for someone to stop hurting me, I pray to be able to handle that hurt and deal with that person. Instead of praying that more money will fall into my lap, or that my sick loved one will suddenly get better, or that I will suddenly be happy.. I pray that I can have the strength, serenity, and wisdom to get through whatever happens. It's not that it's unfair to ask for help or for good things to come.. I just think it's unfair to hold it against anyone or get mad if the help and good things don't come in the way we want them to.

My love and thoughts are with you. Feel free to PM me if you ever just need to vent about what's going on. You are special and cared for.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((LUCKY))))))))
That was an inspiring post. And one I need to read again and again. You have no idea how many times I have sneakily asked the Almighty and who ever was listening to do a slight of hand and let us win the "Boystown Home. LOL :roll: Oh well...we have everything we need and the greatest things money cannot buy eh? So it is friendship that is on my mind today after reading Oscar's TA message posted in the celestial messages forum...http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22842 Such a simple thing to open up my life to someone, a supposed "stranger," but so hard as well as there are some pretty established inhibitions I have created over the many years of my life. Imagine though, the world where there are no strangers just people you see that are considered your brothers and sisters even though you may have never met them before. Oh to see that day...what a joy! :happy

Love to all you siblings out there LUV2
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Dearest Sandy :sunflower: :sunflower:

That message really inspired me today too when I got it in my email through the list. Reading that earlier today, it felt like that is how I have been trying to deal with people and encourage love around me for so long. I'm the kind of person who is fortunate enough to be generally well-liked wherever I go, and most people are receptive to my sincerity and compassion, but there are some times where people find my love strange and hard to understand. Mostly, that pertains to how I take a truthful care and interest in the feelings and lives of people I barely know, or especially how I can seem to be so forgiving even when someone hurts me and there seems to be 'bad' in the world. That is just my nature I guess, and I understand not everybody can be that way, but I think also sometimes people confuse my kindness for weakness and my mercy for naiveté. They think I'm just "happy-go-lucky" or that it's all so easy and natural. Well I guess it is natural, but it certainly isn't easy. I have to work very hard to care that much and forgive. But it's what I believe in. And I guess the way I've felt for a long time is that I see humanity as my brothers and sisters, no matter how many I'm not close to and no matter if they hurt me or not. I know a lot of people say that, but I really do feel that way. People have this thing where they create this circle of love reserved for family and the closest of friends, and that everybody else is on the outside. Well honestly I guess you could say that I feel the same love for strangers that I do for family and friends. Obviously there are going to be closer connections and bonds within that circle of people you know, but I think it would do the world a lot more good to see the human species as a family rather than just a collection of families who keep to their own.

Wow, didn't mean to hijack this thread with that, I guess I got carried away with my soap box moment aha. :bana:

Love
Lucky
:happy
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: :sunflower: Please feel free to get carried away with your soap box moment whenever you wish dear Lucky! It sounds as if you are learning already the fine lessons of acceptance and love of fellow human beings. With that attitude we may eventual graduate from pangs of loneliness and would reap the benefits inherent in the effort. Love, Love and more Love.

And with that I say goodnight....been a long day, week really, getting ready for a flat inspection tomorrow. ...and I am just now taking a peak at the board at 11:00 pm. After tomorrow I can relax a little bit and get on with what is most important to me... you all! :happy
Love,
Sandy