I think i can help with the repeating numbers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

I think i can help with the repeating numbers

Post by pointman19 »

Ive found a website that seems to help when it comes to the repeating numbers. To me, before i found the site, i always thought that 11:11 was some kind of a wake up call...and then once this prescense knows you see it and aknowlege it, other numbers are used as prompts...for example, when it comes to myself, i get the 1's, 3's 4's 5's 7's and 8's...with the fours being the most predominant at the moment. they can show up as easily as say....44, 444, and 4444. This goes for the 1's up to the 8's.

With that being said, i found a very insightful website that has nearly the same message as whats here. check it out and tell me if you get the same good vibes from it that i have. :mrgreen:

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogsp ... mbers.html

Best of luck to all of you searching for answers in your personal journey
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard