Today @ Mickey D's

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
thisisit1999
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Today @ Mickey D's

Post by thisisit1999 »

We are on the road again, and stopped by McDonald's for a quick bite. The total we owed, you ask? $11.11! I took a pic of the receipt, but I can't figure out if there is a way to post it. Regardless, it sure made me smile. :lol:
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Today @ Mickey D's

Post by inlikeflint »

If you have photobucket or another site that allows you to upload photos,you can hotlink the photos from social networking sites... then you right click the photo to copy the link location, and then you should be able to use the IMG button (above this typing box) Looks like this when you press it -> [img]"enter%20the%20copied%20link%20location%20here"[/img] And then you should see the photo in the preview and post.

Hot-linking is bandwidth theft, so you're probably better off using a side like photobucket to upload to first. I create a blog (Blogger/Wordpress) and then upload the photo to the blog & link the URL to see the photo, or hot-link. Either way, it works.

I went through WalMrt one day because it was a holiday and Aldi's was closed. I usually pony up $20.00 -$30.00 a week for "on the road" food to save me hundreds of dollars a week in eating in truck stops. I took my time rolling a cart though the store to find things, but I was being real conscious of what purchases I made (healthwise). I ended up getting to the register and the final cost was 11:11... It's always kind of fun when it happens. Sort of like an inside joke. It always comes at surprise.

Hope the photo posting tips help.

:cat:
Peace & love
Flint
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Thanks for the awesome story, this is it!!! :loves :kiss: :sunflower: :roll
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks to you both from me too!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.