The street lights phenomenon

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

The street lights phenomenon

Post by pointman19 »

Hello 11ers,

I am new to these forums but i have been on a different one discussing my expierences with 11 and other numbers. There was one expeirence, though, that i never brought up and i thought i was the only one it was happening to. 3 times prior, as i was driving my truck, the street lights, house lights, and all the electrical components in my truck would go off. Being that i drive a 96, the motor doesnt have an electrical computer. So When everythig would go off, even all the electrical in my truck...the am/fm radio would go too. it would broadcast only static during this five minute period, i could still press the gas pedal and the motor would still eccelerate.

I found this so odd...because when everything electric would go off, at the same precise moment, my truck would go out with them..except the engine. I always found this phenomenon amazing and once it happened with a witness!

I had to have surgery on my neck a couple of weeks ago. i needed somoene to drive me there and pick me up since the stuff they were going to put into me to put me under would still affect me hours later. As myself and my mother (who also see's 11's) were driving up to my appointment, we were on a darkened road at the end of the road in the state park (a shortcut we normally take). As we were pulling out, it happened again. the solitary street light at the end of the road when out...everyting electricalin the truck went out, headlights too and we were plunged into darkness.

this was the fifth time it happened and i just sat in my seat and smiled in the darkness until everyting came back on, my mom was in awe. i told her she had nothing to fear, that this was the fifth time it has happened to me and every time it happens, i feel more and more comfortable...it lets me know im not alone.

I always thought it was just me who thought this...i never knew it had any connection to the midwayers. Seeing this phenomenon in this forum has assured me i was right all along. I hope to learn as much as possible from this site :)

--Jason
pointman19
Family

Re: The street lights phenomenon

Post by pointman19 »

A quick correction. I stated this occurs for five minutes, that was a misprint. It lasts only five seconds
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

hey jason

wow

welcome to the forums
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Jason,

Thanks for sharing all these great posts! I am enjoying reading about your experiences. This one is really magical ! It's not often you hear such an undeniable story, where something happens like this, with the electricity cutting out, and yet you can still accelerate!

It's neat also that you and your mom share the 11:11 phenomenon. Pretty cool! I used to share this with my grandma. She taught me that 11:11 was special when I was just a tiny little girl. Since she died, I am now time-prompted, so I have a feeling that was her doing. ;)

Thanks for sharing! Hope your neck is well mended since your surgery. :hithere

With love, Michele :loves
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Thats the one really cool thing about driving a 96 Ford Ranger, the engines not connected to a computer, all mechnical in that area. The really interesting thing, the first time it happened, was when the am/fm radio went to static when everything went out, then the radio blasted when everything came back up...kinda like George Carlins old stand up when you get into your car, turn it on...AND THE RADIO IS THAT DARNED LOUUUDDDD!!!!

Two witness, my freind Marv was with me the first time. He paralyzed on the right side of his body and his speech is almost unrecognizable...but after the years, ive deciphered "MarvSpeak" lol. When everything came back on...he looked up and said "Hodee Chit..." points up, "At-leee-ans?????"

I appreciate the interst and advice. It really does make me feel so much better about this. Its hard when you have no explanation to tell anyone...Moms one thing...but marv would never buy the 11's and spirit guides

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

You never know about Marv! It's not a matter so much of what we will or won't 'buy' -- it's an experiential thing. When you know that you've repeatedly glanced at the clock at 11:11, 2:22, 3:33, and so on, for months -- or when your electrical consistently cuts out to such strange effect, as in your story here -- you begin questioning what you think you know! But it does take that personal experience, for many of us. Marv may surprise you yet! :lol: But with or without his agreement, I can see how deeply this experience is moving you!

Thanks for sharing! Michele :roll
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,
What an awesome experience with the electrical system cutting out in tandem with the street light. But I must say ,I was very glad to hear you say it was only five seconds instead of five minutes. Five minutes might have been a little scry and dangerous for you. I got a chuckle at Marv's reaction... a way in fact that many of us may have reacted..well at least a few years ago anyway. ;) :)
I love hearing about these special things. Thank you for sharing with us!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hello Jason.

I am very glad you feel more comfortable with these things and that you are willing to share them with us. That is one thing I have always appreciated about this place; everyone is very open and welcoming, so I just want you to know you are never alone and we will always try our best to support and help each other here!

11:11 and this board have been a part of my life for a little over 8 years now, and I am very comfortable with it, but there were struggles in the beginning when it was all so fresh. Sharing the "spirit stuff" was something I struggled with for the first few years, because I felt like many people would not understand or would even ridicule me for speaking of such things. With time, I ended up learning that it is not really necessary to go into certain things with certain people. Everybody is a unique individual on their own level, and we can get along better as humans if we learn to meet each other on those levels. For example, I feel very comfortable talking about things to do with "11:11 and spirit guides" on this board, for example, or a couple of people in real life with similar views and experiences, but rarely do I ever bring it up with many who may not be open to it or understand it. It isn't necessary; when you can show respect and compassion for others regardless of how different they are, you realize that you can have all kinds of unique emotional, intellectual, and spiritual conversations with people in soooo many different ways. The only common view that really seems necessary is accepting that we are all human beings, and when we can look at each other as brothers and sisters, that's where the love begins. And just like immediate family members, we don't have to "like" them all or their actions in order to still feel love for them.

Sorry, rambling a bit! I guess my point is, with someone like Marv: even if he would never buy some of the things that we talk about here, there is always going to be *something* on *some* level where you can connect with him in some way and serve a purpose in each other's lives, if that makes sense.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I appreciate the heartfelt advice and you make very many great points!

The main message should always be to love and respect your brothers and sisters...even if they dont show any respect to you. Ill admit, i can still at times have problems with that...working in retail will do that to ya hahaha. i still get a little aggravated over peoples attitudes, but i always keep that kind of thing in check. Whatever they are going thru in life is there thing, just gotta let it go when they use me as their verbal punching bag for things i cant control. Makes as much sense as reaming out the poor girl who took your order at Burger King when it was the cooks in the back that made it the sloppy mess it is.

Peace and Love Bud
Jason

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

The only common view that really seems necessary is accepting that we are all human beings, and when we can look at each other as brothers and sisters, that's where the love begins. And just like immediate family members, we don't have to "like" them all or their actions in order to still feel love for them.
I love that! Thanks Lucky! In your beautiful articulate way, you have given us much to consider in our interactions with others. :kiss:
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Hey Everyone, Inlikeflints thread made me come back and see if my experience was similar, it kind of is, but everything electrical went out. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23539

I just wanted to update since i re-read this thread, i traded the truck straight up for a dodge intrepid (i followed intuition on this one, even though everything in my logical brain screamed DONT DO IT!!!)

The electrical phenomenon no longer happens to my friend who now owns the truck...i also have never had this happen with the dodge yet.

Heres something i wanted to add though, about following intuition on the trade. I almost didnt do it, i very nearly followed my brain on this one......but i felt so so STRONGLY that this needed to be done, even though i was against it...but...i did it anyway. my intuition said "well done" while my brain said "Oh my god...your such an idiot"

A week later, my friend being the mechanic he was, found a massive transmission leak that i wasn't aware of. he was able to patch it up and it runs better than when i owned it. Had i not traded the truck...the transmission would have blown and i would have been out of a vehicle. The dodge aint the greatest vehicle in the world, but had i listened to my head and kept that truck....i wouldnt even have the dodge :P but im grateful to at least have a vehicle to get me from A to B.

Hows that for stepping out of ones comfort zone when it comes to following intuition? That one hurt for a few days until the reason for the trade was revealed to me.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason!
Hows that for stepping out of ones comfort zone when it comes to following intuition? That one hurt for a few days until the reason for the trade was revealed to me.
:cheers:
I am glad it worked out well for you! I bet you're all smiles now! :D :bana:
:loves
Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Well Jason....I think I will go entirely with gut feeling too from now on!
Good on ya, mate xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

This is weird, i was just thinking about this a few days ago if not sooner....What a cool coincidence!

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I dont know HOW i keep finding this post, but to update...this is STILL happening to me. Way more often these past couple weeks that could be mere coincidence. This, to me, is still a really cool phenomenon that i cant explain. All i understand is...our "freinds" like to tinker with electrical objects to get our attention ;)

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Bumpers....Has anyone experienced this? 9 years and it still happens with street lights dimming when I app RT oach them.

I also think this was my first ever post on these forums!

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,
People haven't mentioned the street in awhile now so it is good to bump and remember. This phenomenon doesn't happen to me because I find I don't walk after dark. Our backyard is nice and dark and sometimes I stand or sit outside and watch the moon and stars. When it isn't mozzie season anyway. They are blood sucking little monsters, living by the lake the way I do.

So this is where it all began for you here on the board. Love it! :D It makes me smile and I am grateful for your presence in our little board family. :sunflower:
With love,
Sandy
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

This still happens to me every single night. Never just one either, it's always 3 or 4. And it happens right when I'm about 5 feet from the light. Just last night, I counted over five streetlights going out as I approached in my car 🤔🤔

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That's amazing Jason! :D
You know too...a thught came to me...some people build up a lot of spiritual/electrical energy. With that many streetlights going out and because it could be rather dangerous with you in the car, I am wondering if this is a possibility for you... and the streetlights a result of your own awesome "charges. " You may find that by grounding yourself on a regular basis these things may lessen. George had a little bit of this kind of thing. He could never wear a watch because it would always go haywire. Also years ago one of our receivers fried her computers and one of our mods was always popping electric bulbs. Of course it very well too could be our good friends the Midwayers trying to get your attention... :bana:

xxSandy
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

That's how I always feel about it too lol. I never have problems other than the flickering house lights and the streetlights

And that incredibly crazy phenomenon I described at the beginning of this thread...that's never happened again. The last time it happened, it was when I was on my way to my back surgery.

It ended up leading to one of the most vivid "visions" I had while I was out from anesthesia.

But...that one particular phenomenon never happened again.

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi guys,
I'm the poster child for having weird electrical happenings, not street lights going out but a lot of other things.

I've never been able to wear a watch, kill them in a day or so, have done in a fair share of computers too. My laptop has lasted the longest, but I have to keep it attached to the ethernet cable in order to connect to the WIFI, and plugged into an electrical outlet because the battery will not hold a charge. It is not that old. It was fine when first purchased, started after the first week. Technicians cannot find anything wrong with it. I cannot get on when I'm stress out either because nothing works right. I also have to have the Bluetooth speaker sitting right on top of the laptop or it won't connect. Dave has the same brand and it works fine.

A few years ago I had to get my fingerprints taken for work. Have had it done before the old fashion way, but they lost my records(ha ha very funny, all the margins in this post went all wonky :roll: ). Most people place each hand on a little screen and zip they're done! Think I was in there for 45 minutes. The machine would not work! Finally the technician put my fingers on the pad individually. Whew! I thought I was going to jail or something! Light bulbs seem to blow out much more frequently than for other people. My latest thing is having the television and DVD player turn back on all by itself after I've turned it off and left the room. One night it did it several times in a row, only happens to me.

After being a member of the boards for about a year I asked the ether if this was the place I was supposed to be. Immediately ALL the numbers switched to the date and time I became a member and it has stayed that way to this day. When I sign on to the boards the numbers switch to my numbers. I have to keep signing on and off to see what the date was that people posted. Is it any wonder I'm tech challenged?! Geoff once said that could probably be fixed, but now I find it a comforting affirmation that indeed I'm still in the right place.

Aleah has killed more cell phones than anyone I know! She can also hold her hand above a compass and get the dial spinning without moving the compass. If she reverses the motion of her hand the dial will also switch directions.

When electrical devises go crazy anymore it's mostly just annoying. I like to think it's because we have an electric personality!!! :lol:

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Morning Kim, Hi Jason :hithere

I love this... had me chuckling...
"When electrical devises go crazy anymore it's mostly just annoying. I like to think it's because we have an electric personality!!!"
Oh my goodness... I feel for you and Aleah too! :shock: I imagine it is something you have learned to live with but that would be annoying at times.... not to mention expensive.

I feel for you attached to the outlet with your computer. I am too but for different reasons. Just trying to put off getting a new battery. :)

It has been awhile since I worked in childcare but I remember the old fashioned finger printing. I had no clue it has evolved and how easy it is now...well, for most people anyway. ;) No inky fingers anymore.

Hi Jason, I am sort of relieved you haven't had the lights going out in your car again...but I know your celestial friends ae around you supporting you and guiding you. It is so comforting to realize that this love is with us all the time.
I hope you are blessed as this new week begins.

Love to you both,
Sandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:sunflower: True story ...

In December, an elderly relative passed away from Alzheimer's in his at-home hospital bed.
This home has spotlights in the ceiling and one over his bed. A few days after his departure,
his wife was sitting in that room and the light over the bed burned out.

The bulbs were new! (I had replaced all the bulbs in that ceiling in July)
Her preferred symbolism: He departed. ;)

Rod :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I got all tingly listening to your story, Rod. Oh LOL I just got a 333. :sunflower:

xxSandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:sunflower: More true story ...

Yesterday, I helped this friend with a house maintenance project
and as I started leaving the kitchen to go to the front door
the doorbell rang. She immediately looked out her window
and saw no one on the long path to the door.

Her door bell is wireless - a stray signal caused the ring :?:
if the doorbell rings as you leave, is this Hello or Goodbye
... like from her recently departed husband. :roll:

Rod :)