Question

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
rod
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Question

Post by rod »

Did anybody ever talk to a Priest about this 11:11 prompts ? or to a psychologist ? i'm just a little bit curious about what they think.

From my point of view, the meaning is "... my friend you are not alone, we are here...."

But I dont really understand why me ? , what do they need from me ?..... if they are doing this, there has to be a reason
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Question

Post by nasra1996 »

Hey Rod, if you went to a preist he would probably say not so nice things, like ur possesed :) If you went to a psychologist they would diagnose you with schitzophrenia lol ! the only folks who can understand this phenomenon are the ones who are being prompted too, you will run into a few in your life, i have and they know what i mean..

with love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

sorry forgot to add, judging by the people i know who are prompted, they are usually wise, spiritual types, so i guess 11:11 prompted people are those who are meant to be an inspiration and mentor to other people out there.. Either on a small or larger scale.. xxxxx

much love x

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hi there Rod :)

I agree with Sarah that sometimes the answers we seek from people we see as "knowing" something we don't, can be judgmental and subjective answers that would only make you feel silly and invalid. That said; the right priest can give you advice about finding love and healing in your heart to bring out into your life and to others. The right psychologist can help you understand patterns and connections in your thoughts and emotions. However, at the end of the day, you and only you can discover the meaning of life and find truth, beauty, and goodness within your own heart and soul.

If 11:11 seems to tell you that you are not alone, well then guess what my friend, you are not alone. :) I will share with you something very valuable I learned years ago when I first started to experience the same thing. I realized that I was always looking for someone or something to give me answers and explanations to the questions in my mind, until I realized that sometimes we have to calm down the "noise" in our minds and daily lives, and "allow" the answers to show themselves from within.

If you believe there is a reason you exist, that you are "meant" to do something here, and that there is something special, beautiful, and important about life.. if you feel there is something "more".. you are already on your first steps in what you will find is a powerful journey.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

11:11 or any number prompt for me, causes me to pause for just a moment. i feel, something. and i think, wonder. it's a little surreal at times. the feeling.
i think you're right to say, we are not alone. for you to notice the 11:11 and pause as well, this to me is a wake up call. it's a way to recognize a specific language- like synchronicity. it's guidance. let it be, when you see the prompt- simply acknowledge that all is well. place your faith in the universe and the greater of life. everything is as it should be. that you are on the right path, that you are receiving support- that you are being heard and you are not alone. something is acknowledging you. whatever it is, let it be and simply recognize.
that's, where i think i'm getting at. it's hard sometimes to put your faith in this. but for me, lately, these prompts have been- recognition. guidance. and giving it faith("Let Go and Let God"). nothing more. 11:11 seems like an easy way to help others understand these moments because you won't always see 11:11 but it'll be something else. something that causes you to acknowledge whatever it is outside of you, recognizing you. guiding you. i think, being aware this way is like... fine tuning your spirit... maybe. like... helping you recognize a subtler energy- this way, those that use 11:11 for their own benefit, won't fool you.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Rod,

Your question is interesting and I often think to myself what my colleagues would say, if I told them about the 11:11 time-prompting phenomenon. ;) I am not a psychologist, but a social worker, and I practice psychoanalytic therapy with people.

What I noticed when I used to work in a psychiatrist's office, was that if people reported mystical experiences of a religious or spiritual nature, my colleagues often diagnosed these folks with "Schizoaffective disorder." This is not quite as severe as Schizophrenia. It happened so often, that I began to realize that when they didn't know what to do with these reportings, they simply went with "Schizoaffective," not feeling quite comfortable to use the term "Schizophrenia." I had many of these folks as clients, and I never saw even a touch of psychosis. (Psychosis is a term that essentially means that a person does not live in reality, they live in a delusional, made-up world, and they have false beliefs and experiences. If you ever saw the movie "A Beautiful Mind," the main character was psychotic.)

So what bothered me about it, was that the diagnoses were made solely based on these religious or spiritual experiences . . and these patients were not reporting other areas of dysfunction at all, other than emotions we all have, or the occasional struggles with depression or anxiety (which do not point to psychosis). Those are neurotic concerns, not psychotic ones. When you learn how to diagnose mental disorders, one of the things you learn, is that you can't diagnose based on people's spiritual or religious beliefs or experiences. The example we are given, is that many cultures believe in the "Evil Eye," which means that someone has in a sense put a spell on you, with their envious thoughts. So the example is given and we are instructed that if a person believes in this, as many do, you can't label them as delusional, it's instead owing to their spiritual/religious/ethnic/cultural upbringing. And yet -- when it came to these mystical or spiritual experiences people reported -- they were calling it "Schizoaffective disorder," contrary to this teaching.

The types of experiences people had reported ranged from being visited by a deceased loved one, to receiving a sign from a deceased loved one, to feeling a sense of having been transported to a higher level of consciousness during prayer or meditation. :shock: Wouldn't the Buddhist monks love to know they were psychotic, according to these parameters??? LOL, what would the Dalai Lama think about that, I wonder? ;)

So you can judge for yourself based on what I've shared here, whether you agree that these experiences are "Diagnosable" LOL ! ! ! :lol: I always personally minded it, because the attitude suggests that the "correct medical" view is that there is no God, and thus, there can be no special or unexplained spiritual occurrences -- it must always mean the person is delusional. I personally object to this!!

With love, Michele :loves
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Yeah thats true Michelle :) my mum used to be a mental health nurse and a lot of her clients counted or saw number prompts lol so my mum would tell me that i sound a lot like her patients :shock: :)

much much love :loves

Sarah x

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

:lol: LOL, Sarah, that's a good one!!! I bet your Mum has lots of stories like that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

. . . It's true that sometimes you see folks who do have delusions, which are religious ones . . .like the psych units have many people in them, who believe themselves to be the Virgin Mary or Jesus Christ or Mohammed and so on (not to mention the many folks who believe themselves to be Michael Jackson! :shock: ). . .but that's hardly what we're talking about here!!! :lol: I think the mental health workers have to exercise the judgment of "Do I see other areas of psychosis besides this one thing?" And if the person seems to have a level head about themselves, in general, then maybe their "delusional belief" in a spiritual experience might not be so delusional after all. ;) :roll

That's funny hearing that from your mum, Sarah. I used to think about that myself! :lol: :sunflower: LOL, Love, Michele :roll