Prayers & Things

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Prayers & Things

Post by inlikeflint »

A few months ago I asked a lot of people to pray for me for added help in securing building for art and other things.

I didn't work.

Actually, It didn't work the way I wanted it to work.

There are a lot of things that did happen that probably would not have happened had I not asked for the help;
What I experienced was probably the most intense barrage of prompts i had ever received.
My moods began to swing a lot more...
I got my truck driving job back at the last second to pull me out of a hole I had managed to put myself into.
I manged to become flush with my rent on both buildings I lease.
My art work started getting noticed again...
My art business started... and is still sputtering along... It's not profitable but it isn't deceased.
I received an offer to show my work at an art fair downtown (in my town) on Mother's day...so, I will show my old art work,or new if I have time & money to put something new together...
I managed to get enough money for a new camera that has a video camera for a Kickstarter idea (money generator for creating more art work & getting the building"s" I need.) I received while driving a truck. (I sort of meditate/day dream while I drive.)

Anyway,I grateful and thankful for those who took the time to send me some energy and love, and requests from the greater source... I was needing it. I don't have my building but it is still for sale, and maybe it's just waiting on me to get there.
Things all work out in the end somehow.

:cat:
happyrain
Family

Re: Prayers & Things

Post by happyrain »

hi flint
glad to read things are turning around
thanks for sharing :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

That's really incredible ! ! ! It's funny, at first it can seem like your prayers weren't answered . . . it can just take a while to notice that they were! In maybe a different way than you'd hoped, and sometimes in a way that might make more sense!

Pretty cool . . I'm so happy for you and I'll keep on the case sending you energy. :loves

With love, Michele
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Thank you!

The truck driving part I dislike... But everything else becomes the part I think I would rather occupy my time with.

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Well, even with that, truck driving offers lots of time-prompts!! I never am so prompted as when I'm on the road. ;)

Cheers! :loves
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey flint, it's nice to see you

Well, I am glad some things are turning out, even if it's not exactly what you "wanted" to begin with. As you said, things work out in the end somehow.

I think it's really important that things with art are at least surviving, not to mention the opportunities to show some of it and as well, more potential opportunities with the new camera. Regardless of financial and material situations, there is something very powerful about the connection a human being, an artist, has with their art, and it can be very painful to feel detached from that or uninspired no matter how other things in your life work out. I have to ask, would you ever mind sharing anything with me/us if that is in some way possible??

As far as the truck driving thing, perhaps it will not be necessary for long and at least it is something to get you by right now? I kind of like Michele's way of thinking too.. a chance for more prompts?? Haha! :bana:

All the best to you friend

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Hey lucky,

Here's my SeeMe page of my work...
https://derekmiller.see.me/

There is supposed to be some sort of art show in Miami during Art Basel week in December. I needed 99 supports to qualify for every type of art exposure gimmick they have in their contest on their website. (Anyway,I received the 99th support at 11:11 today in my e-mail.) This is a big event in Miami... most of the booths start at $150K per booth Looks like my work will show virtually, but I will have to win grand prize to physically show my work to collectors there... My art work is already old and I need to be creating new, but I don't seem to be receiving what I need to start cranking out the art work... so we'll see what happens here pretty soon.

I do see a lot of prompts when I drive. I'm really burnt out on driving though.

Things are happening though.

Peace & Love
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Flint,

That's amazing that you received word of the 99th support at 11:11 ! Talk about getting help from the halfway realm! :shock:

On the case!!!

With love, Michele :love
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Thanks for sharing Flint!

I'm really glad that you were able to get enough of the supports as well. I really hope that everything goes well with the art show. Even if you didn't manage grand prize, the experiencing and sharing of art is still important and plus, it's one of those things in life... you never know where it could lead? You could very well be surprised by the reception you get, the possible networking that comes of these things, and the good old fashioned compliments and support I hope you get.

I love the whole toy car thing. Your work is put together very well. I really like that the titles convey there is more thought behind your works than simply making awesome visuals.. it is easy to tell that each one means something to you and there is a special thought, feeling, or meaning that inspires you. Speaking of inspiration, it can be hard to come by but sometimes the worn out or stale times in life create the foundation for giving ourselves the biggest kick in the rear.

Pardon me for being a bit silly, but with all things I just want to say "keep truckin" :lol:

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

11light11 wrote:Flint,

That's amazing that you received word of the 99th support at 11:11 ! Talk about getting help from the halfway realm! :shock:

On the case!!!

With love, Michele :love

That was a surprise to me for a second or so. LOL!
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

LurkerAbyss wrote:Thanks for sharing Flint!

I'm really glad that you were able to get enough of the supports as well. I really hope that everything goes well with the art show. Even if you didn't manage grand prize, the experiencing and sharing of art is still important and plus, it's one of those things in life... you never know where it could lead? You could very well be surprised by the reception you get, the possible networking that comes of these things, and the good old fashioned compliments and support I hope you get.

I love the whole toy car thing. Your work is put together very well. I really like that the titles convey there is more thought behind your works than simply making awesome visuals.. it is easy to tell that each one means something to you and there is a special thought, feeling, or meaning that inspires you. Speaking of inspiration, it can be hard to come by but sometimes the worn out or stale times in life create the foundation for giving ourselves the biggest kick in the rear.

Pardon me for being a bit silly, but with all things I just want to say "keep truckin" :lol:

Love
Lucky
It would just be nice to get some recognition... I'm back to to being fussy about things,and I am trying not to.

Thanks for checking out the art work and giving me some feedback... It's nice to have this every so often.

justintime
New Friend

Post by justintime »

Beautiful work. I love it. Really remarkable. Wasn't able to see the 'Extra Virgin' in progress, though. Video wasn't working.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

damn flint thats amazing ! :D
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

"Appreciation!!!" Good luck with the show, and hang in there, truck-driving friend.
Enjoyed the video a lot!

Peace,
Jean

“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Derek!
That was awesome!!!!! I enjoyed the video and seeing the artwork come alive. I hope some day to view in real life one of your unique pieces... :sunflower:

Absolutely LOVE it!!!
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Thanks for all of the comments.

I didn't win the grand prize...but I am still going to be projected onto a building in Miami (whatever good that is.) during the art Basel Miami show.
I go in tomorrow to go pickup a check at my truck driving job and I will probably go back to work for 4-5 months. (Yuck).
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

It's too bad that you didn't get the grand prize, but I hope you were able to get something out of the experience as a whole, even if only some positive feedback.

So back to work huh.. what's the plan now Flint? Is there anything else you can or would like to do on the art side of things in the near future? And in general, if you're going back to work for 4-5 months, where would you like to be or what would you like to do in or after that time?

All the best

Love
Lucky

inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

LurkerAbyss wrote:It's too bad that you didn't get the grand prize, but I hope you were able to get something out of the experience as a whole, even if only some positive feedback.

So back to work huh.. what's the plan now Flint? Is there anything else you can or would like to do on the art side of things in the near future? And in general, if you're going back to work for 4-5 months, where would you like to be or what would you like to do in or after that time?

All the best

Love
Lucky
I got into the digital art show in December in Miami... so that's something... and then I have a show at an art & book fair in my town in March or April... And now I'm sort of running my own gallery space at my art studio space. (I have some art work in the current show) In 4-5 months I think I would like to be able to leave truck driving to create art work and teach workshops in my studio.

That kind of sums it up in nutshell.

Peace & love
Flint.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Keep going Flint, we're all behind you! Are any of your things on a website? Gallery shows are great for being the star of the moment, without competing like in a contest. Good Luck!
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Krystalshard wrote:Keep going Flint, we're all behind you! Are any of your things on a website? Gallery shows are great for being the star of the moment, without competing like in a contest. Good Luck!
Jean
Thanks Jean... I really need to update my site... The contest thing is always a subjective rubbish-shoot.
Something is going on... I am getting some exposure.

Peace & Love
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Flint,
I'm sorry you didn't win the grand prize but isn't it wonderful you are getting exposure. I'm saying a pray that things continue to look positive for you with your artwork allowing you someday to leave the truck driving behind and through your heart and soul into what inspires you and the rest of us who view it!
((((((((((Big Hugs)))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Derek, tomorrow at Midnight your profile will be sent to the jury panel for review!

The Final Deadline is 34 hours away which means at Midnight ET. Tomorrow your See.Me profile will be sent for review to the founders of SCOPE Art Show as well as David McFadden from the Museum of Art and Design, Liz Thompson from PHAIDON, Evan Pricco from Juxtapoz Magazine, and Sabrina Y. Smith from The Ground Magazine.

Any edits must be made to your profile by Tomorrow, November 8th 11:59pm ET.
At this time your profile will be sent AS IS to the panel of jurors.

Looks like I still have a chance!
My life is like a rollercoaster ride.

Peace & Love,
Derek
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Saying a little prayer that all things are happening for your greatest good, Flint. (Derek) Not to mention I am crossing every toe, eye, finger and leg in the hopes that every little bit helps!!!!! :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :D
(((((((((HUGS)))))))
Sandy

inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Thank you very much Sandy!

It's been a prompt filled day for sure!

Peace & Love
Derek
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

WHOA! your art form is amazing! Colonel Sanders, the jack of diamonds....the Monopoly guy is by far my favorite.

I really really hope you win or at least place...what you do with those cars is nothing short of freakin amazing!!
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard