Prayers & Things

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Prayers & Things

Post by inlikeflint »

Thanks Pointman!

I am still waiting to see who won... Getting into the show would definitely be a big change in my life.

Looks like you have some neat blogs. (I'll be checking those out.)

Tonight on "The Walking Dead" TV show, they flashed 11:11 twice at the beginning of the show on a wristwatch on the passenger seat of a car. I thought it was an odd plant. (Movies usually have things called plant & payoff that symbolize or support the storyline in a movie.) I'm not sure if the TV show had both plant and payoff... I didn't see an 11:11 at the end of the show or the watch...

Peace & Love
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Hey Flint,

Just curious, i know this event is a very big deal for you. But, if things dont work out (god forbid), have you looked at other avenues for your art? i had this vision of...and bear with me here, i know it sounds silly..calanders! i know i would buy a 14 monther and see that kind of art every month. it literally oozes awesome!! if you dont at least place, then its the judges who have no sense ;)

basically, all im saying is that if this dosesnt pan out, i do think youve got awesome in a bottle. Dont give up and pursue other means of getting your name and art out there, i really do think it will turn some heads

Best of luck, i really do hope you place first..you freakin deserve it. :finger: (i cant even begin to fathom the amount of time and patience just one image would take)

Peace and love bud,

Jason
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by inlikeflint »

Thanks for the nice thoughts.