1:11, exploding lights, and true love

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ansmirt
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

1:11, exploding lights, and true love

Post by ansmirt »

I understand if you don't want to read the whole thing, but if you do, thank you!

One night I was talking (instant message) with my best friend about this girl that I never met that I had a crush on. I can’t remember what she said to me, but at the moment she sent it, my television froze and two of my lightbulbs exploded, and all this happened at 1:11 my time, which was 11:11 her time. And right as it turned 1:12, my television unfroze. Now I know that sounds really fake, but I swear this happened. I couldn’t believe it myself. I just sat frozen in my bed staring blankly into space. Something tugged right at my heart, and I realized that I was in love with her. My life hasn't been the same since. We've known each other for 4 years but actually just recently met in person on July 2.

It wasn't even a full day that we had with each other, but it was more than enough. It was at a restaurant where my best friend and his family and myself waited for them to arrive. I got up and walked to her. All I can remember is people around me but as soon as we looked into each others eyes, it was just her and me. She looked into my eyes and smiled a smile at me I'd never seen in my entire life, because well, I hadn't. We walked to the table and ordered our food and had good conversation. Everything felt so natural being right beside her. We left the restaurant and walked around town just talking. A few times we would stop into stores and look around. At one store, that had the brightest lights ever, she turned around to look at me and in that moment I could see how beautiful she really was. Shortly my heart dropped into my stomach and became digested. We walked back to their car because she had work on Monday, and then she approached me with a hug. At first it was kind of a light hug, but then I squeezed her tighter and she squeezed me the same. I can't even describe how long and right it felt. I hugged her friend and we went our separate ways.

Two months later she started college and I moved to another state. I feel in my heart that we are meant for each other and things will work out and I keep seeing 11:11 or 1:11 everywhere. Every time I start to doubt her and I, my mind goes back to that one night where I realized how I felt about her. Someone or something is trying to tell me something and I don't know what. Someone please help interpret what is going on!
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 1:11, exploding lights, and true love

Post by overmind »

Welcome!

This may be one I can't interpret. It's clearly not a coincidence that your TV and light bulbs stopped working at the same time, though this is the first time I've heard of exploding light bulbs. The time prompts are usually used as a spiritual wake up call for the individual and not always about specific circumstances. I cannot say either way at this point since I am not in your shoes. You might be meant for each other in the future, but I am not one to give romantic advice. I would first browse through the FAQ's (http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9), but I am always happy to answer questions. Most here have been getting number prompts for years, so you're among friends.
KurtSchluter
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by KurtSchluter »

Talk to her. Meet her somewhere and build a relationship. There is nothing stronger than love in this world.I know your feeling as I ve been married to my girl for 33 years.
Peace
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Ansmirt,
You are a good writer and I much enjoyed your relating your experiences surrounding your love for this young woman. I do hope that some day soon the story will continue with some new chapters :finger: :) ...and who knows, I have seen strange and amazing things happen with the 11's. In the meantime, enjoy life with all its spectacular variety...all the ups and downs, they are all part of making us who we will become in eternity. So please do investigate the URL that Arthur suggested and please do keep us informed on any ongoing changes with this special relationship you just shared with us... as I feel like I am reading the early chapters of a good romance novel and already have such high hopes for a happy outcome. :D
Thank you for taking the time to share with us and becoming a part of our little community. I hope you will feel comfortable here. You are among caring friends.
Love and welcome!
Sandy
PS. I have only heard of one other time a light bulb actually exploded... often times they go out and back on again... One woman I know had a tendency to build up a great deal of spiritual energy and if didn't ground herself on a regular basis could actually fry her computer. George doesn't break light bulbs but he cannot wear wrist watches because his energy ruins their operation in just a matter of days. Strange huh? :scratch:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
overmind

Post by overmind »

I have to wonder how George does with cell phones...
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Yeah i do also tend to have electrical problems, although not as bad as it used to be.

Welcome Ansmirt, experience will teach you over time that this is one of many meant to be love situations, ultimately it is up to you to act upon it or not :) I hope you find true love..

Peace to all :loves

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Yes, Hello Ansmirt!

Nicely written, and obviously heartfelt! There is no "right way" to be prompted. And for the sake of our individuality, ever the same reasons. I can identify with your situation, though my prompts began long before my own possible love connection. What the Midwayers and other Celestials that are involved in your care and guidance are doing, is waking you up so you can begin your true spiritual journey in life. Often, when there is a monumental event about to occur or a 'tough patch' to go through, it is an opportune time to get your attention.

Here is the post I made when I also felt my guides were nudging me about my love life:
Ya know, I lost my guy almost two years ago coming up this February... And as I have reached out for new connections and new people in my life, I met a fella a few months ago. He is fast becoming a close friend, and maybe more??? So, we took the commuter down to Minneapolis a few weeks ago to the night-time Christmas parade "Holidazzle", where we went hoofing around the downtown metropolis in the freezing wind. I was having a swell time, feeling so happy with his company, and each time he might squeeze my hand, or put his arm around my shoulder... or look at me and smile; I would glance up and the 111, 11:11 would pop out at me... the building number, the street sign, etc. I was so overjoyed at the thought of my guides cueing me in all evening! Besides, who doesn't want to think romance may be just as important a path as any other that may present? I took it as a good sign to get to know him better, and to embrace the possibility that this kind of love can be in my future again.

I think that's pretty cool. :loves
Jean

...and I still think it's pretty cool! And he still is part of my life.

Keep on paying attention, and keep love in every part of your life!

Peace. :happy
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Arthur,
I have to wonder how George does with cell phones...
:lol: He doesn't have one, so the jury's still out. ;) We did have had one briefly but I was the one who dealt with it.

Jean thank you for re sharing your post on this subject.
I loved it and found this last bit really resonated with me.
"I was so overjoyed at the thought of my guides cueing me in all evening! Besides, who doesn't want to think romance may be just as important a path as any other that may present? I took it as a good sign to get to know him better, and to embrace the possibility that this kind of love can be in my future again."
:sunflower:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Ansmirt,
Welcome to the 11:11 MB. :bana:
Great story!
God bless...
:bigsmurf:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Welcome Ansmirt! I enjoyed your story. There are so many interesting ways they give us a little 'hello' and it's all so comforting. Enjoy your time here! MIchele :hithere :love