Electrocuted in my sleep

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Anabalixis
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Electrocuted in my sleep

Post by Anabalixis »

I've been having dreams the last few weeks where in the middle of the night I'm starting to wake up but my body is frozen and I feel energy being drained from my neck and it also feels like my whole body is getting electrocuted. It lasts a few minutes, and I usually am screaming in my dreams before I wake up because it hurts and I feel the pain. When I wake up my body has weird vibrations in it. I've been trying to say prayers, and using positive affirmations to combat this. I'm not sure what is going on or what to do. Any advice is appreciated.
overmind

Re: Electrocuted in my sleep

Post by overmind »

Well, my best guess is that you are getting the experiences right before an astral projection. Some people who astral project experience sleep paralysis before it occurs. Also, if that electrifying feeling mostly involves your heart pumping extremely fast, then that is also involved with the experience. While I have yet to have an out of body experience, I have triggered the beginning symptoms (while awake). Energy gets concentrated around the heart chakra and it feels like your heart is racing out of control, but it's not. Your body is supposed to vibrate after this. After a few failed attempts, I have felt some of the leftover energy reach the throat chakra for some reason (perhaps to leave like you said).

If I were having the same experience, I think I would be excited. However, this is based on my opinion only. There is also the fact that some people can get an OBE with ease right before falling asleep, and I will always be a little jealous. :?
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Yeah i've experienced that before a few times, it's just your soul feeling trapped inside a sleeping body, it can feel quite scary though.. lately i keep getting some one or some people either pinning me down or trying to pull my feet :/ same sleep paralysis yet folks pulling at me and i'm fighting them and screaming to wake up, it's nothing sinister, they are not bad in the dream.. i was sat with my family the other day, they all said that my house seems like some portal for spirits or cellestials, they think my house is very busy like some station.. Funny as my girls and i feel the same.. Maybe my house is built on some portal lol xxxx

much love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Anabalixis,
My first thoughts when I read your post was much like overmind's (Arthur's) in that you were in the beginnings of an OBE. I want to say, though, I am no expert in this area, joining Arthur in being a tad jealous of all you lovelies who do this with ease. Still I have heard many report of this very thing before an OBE. So no worries.

Sarah you have always been subject o the most interesting phenomenon around you... Of course someone pulling at my feet would be a bit unnerving (little chicken here a result of watching way too many B horror flicks as a teenager. :roll: )
Maybe my house is built on some portal lol
8)
How old is this house and do you know its history or the history of dwellings built on this same plot?

You know, I was just wondering the other day if you were still hearing songs of the angels. That is something I long for... :sunflower:

Is your family from London still with you? (gee I'm full of nosey questions today, huh? :lol: )
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Swedishblue
Old Friend

Post by Swedishblue »

:hithere Anabel, I'm very interested in this phenomena too. I experienced something similar for weeks following on from the death of my father and I felt the two were connected. He had been visiting Alice Springs, an ancient aboriginal site,on the otherside of the world, having a great adventure when he met his untimely death aged 67. I was deeply affected as were we all. I can vividly recall feeling lifeless and exhausted on the sofa the entire day but not sleeping. The news came the following morning - 24 hours later and I came to realise it had been a deeper form of telepathy. At the time I lived on a hill (with lots of intersecting invisible lay lines), overlooking England's ancient capital city (Winchester). I absolutely believe it to be a portal to the spirit life visiting in the early hours of every morning. The tingling electrical sensations would creep over my entire body awakening me to a cloud of electrical sparks. I would be entertained by orbs, mists, and apparitions of tall figures/short figures. As soon as I spoke to them, well actually shouted at them, they would evaporate and leave. But always the tingling electric blanket would visit in the early hours while I'd be asleep.

This phenomena didn't so much shock as the apparitions. I knew it was spirit flowing over me trying to give me healing every night. I asked/prayed in my mind for some tangible proof that none of this was the product of a highly imaginative mind, and then it arrived. The following night I was woken to a shroud of mist (a veil) lined with grids, a testament of proof I needed. Such a powerful experience I've found impossible to forget eighteen years on.

So getting to the point, the experience of electrical tingles might just be a form of healing too. I would continue with prayers for protection and re-assurance - and of gratitude that the Holy Spirit may be visiting you, in which case it's a blessing.

Sorry if the above story has spooked anyone reading. :sunflower: :sunflower:

:loves :kiss: Anya
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

No, Swedishblue, not spooked, intrigued!

It reminds me that if we ASK we RECEIVE an answer. It always comes down to whether or not it is something that we deem important and put our energy and intention into discovering truth.
So to go back to Anabalaxis' situation: I would say firstly, relax and know you are safe and that the "pain" may be a mental perception. Know that you are protected, your higher self and connection to Love are fact.
Ask for understanding, plan on being open to this unknown phenomenon, and accept the gift of expanding your experience. There may be a wonderful outcome... and why not?
Believe me, I am not an expert in OBE or other metaphysical stuff. I just feel these thoughts coming out of my mind.

Peace,

Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Sandy, naw i don't hear the music anymore, i'm a bit disconnected these days.. yes i checked out some history of the area, my house is built on what used to be a transport station, or whatever it was called hundreds of years ago, horse transport, people came here to hire out horses as transport or carriages like a bus station i suppose.. The mount block is still there outside, ironic huh, but the feel we have is not from the past but like its a busy station now, such a strange feeling.. Was surprised to hear my sisters say it too..

Yes it was Joanne who came to visit with her family, they felt the house had spirits too, perhaps i got lots of midwayers around lol.. my nephew told me that when he took his luggage to the guest bedroom in the attic, he put his credit card and important stuff from his back pocket and zipped it in the case, when he went back it had dissapeared, he later found them under the bed pillows, weird, no one had been onto the attic.. oh well, could be the cellestials or spririts who knows :)

have a great weekend

love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello everyone,
Swedish blue, I am still tingling (of the good kind) after reading the happenings you experienced. Your all's posts really touched my heart this morning as I just found out that one of our neighbourhood mother growing up has just passed away. This dear lady Mrs. Kegley paid me a surprise visit in my Akashic Construct workshop a couple months ago. I had gone there to open my self to assist others in healing and there she was. :) I knew she had been in a nursing home for a good many years and now seemed withdrawn in her own little world... Yet somehow she was willing and able to come to me and address a fear that I had been harbouring with some very wise words. (Luckily I wrote them down in my journal and just had a look see...)
“ You face the future one moment at a time. There will be good times and there will be bad times, but by facing them one moment at a time they are quite manageable. Yes, these moments we look forward to and these moments we dread will all be taken care of in the appropriate moment.”
Anyway, Swedishblue, your post was not at all spooky. In fact it had the opposite effect on me and I found it very inspiring. Healing arrives to us in so many fashions doesn't it? Thank you God! :happy

Sarah, your house reminds me of the one Petra stayed in when she and the family were living in France for a few months before moving on to their destination, Corsica. She and the kids had experiences much like your nephew with items disappearing from where they were left and then reappearing somewhere else. One time in particular I remember Pet saying that her cooking oil disappeared and weeks later they found it up in the attic. :lol: It is interesting to think about these portals. I would love to know more about this subject... Maybe you could document what happens around you and the girls...
There are so many fascinating areas to investigate I hardly know which direction to go first. But I really like what Jean said here...
It reminds me that if we ASK we RECEIVE an answer. It always comes down to whether or not it is something that we deem important and put our energy and intention into discovering truth.
This seems important to acquire understanding of anything... we first have to really want it and perhaps actively seek it. I think I have tended to say that I wanted to know something, and yet, I put no real energy into finding the answers... :roll:
so I'm giving these posts some thought today. :)
Love to all of you on the first day of Spring here in Australia,
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

@ anabalixis

hi. i think what you're describing is sleep paralysis
i was scared when i'd get it often screaming in my dreams too and woke up thinking i was watching myself have a heart attack

look it up if you're interested
i think it's like, your body goes into a sort of standby mode as you enter sleep
typically your brain slows down too but in sleep paralysis your body has entered its rest while your mind is alert
sometimes it happens before sleep and sometimes it happens after sleep when you're waking up from a dream

it can be very frightening especially when you don't know what's going on but if you research more you might find some helpful advice and pin point exactly what's happening to you. if you happen to experience this feeling again, instead of fighting with yourself try breathing slowly and tell yourself not to be afraid
try at least
to break out of this feeling of paralysis focus your thoughts on your big toe and tell yourself you're going to wiggle this toe. calmly send your awareness to your toe and begin moving it. this helped me break out when i became scared

making the attempt to understand your bodys chemistry will help alleviate a portion of fear.

hope all is well in your world
take care :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity