Amazing

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Ronnie
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Amazing

Post by Ronnie »

Hi everyone.
I have been seeing 11:11, 2:22, 3:33, 12.34, etc. for about 12 years now. I told one friend about it and she told me it was just a coincidence. I never thought any more about it even though I would continue to see them from time to time. In July I met someone who I felt a extremely strong connection with. Something I have never felt before. We have lots in common and would talk for hours. She then revealed that she had something she wanted to tell me but thought that I would think she was crazy. I encouraged her to tell me and she started to talk about 11:11 and how she sees it all of the time. The most amazing feeling came over me. This was the very first person I had ever heard talk about this. It is wonderful to finally have someone I can share this feeling with. Our bond has become so strong that both of us are seeing some form of double, triple or quadruple sequences of letters every day in many different places. wIf we are on the phone and one of us have to get off we would both look at the time on our cable box and it would always have an eleven in it. Quite a few times when I am thinking of her I will look at the clock and it will be a triple digit sequence. It is really quite amazing because I now get this very calming and peaceful feeling when I see the numbers. Just last night we discovered that we were both thinking of each other and looked at the time. her's was 3:44pm and mine was 4:44pm as we live in different countries. this is absolutely fascinating and I would love to learn as much as I can about the meaning of all of this.
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Amazing

Post by overmind »

Hi Ronnie, :hithere

Welcome to the forum! You have been given number prompts far longer than I have. I would first browse through the FAQ's (http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9) if you have general questions, but always feel free to ask what's on your mind. It's good that you found a friend you can discuss these things with, the only ones I can find are online. :lol:
overmind

Post by overmind »

Speak of the devil, my own post was on 11:11 (in my time zone). :shock: :lol:
Ronnie
New Friend

Post by Ronnie »

Hello everyone. Thanks for the welcome. I feel very peaceful as I read about the wonder that is 11:11.

Blessings.....
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ronnie,
Wow! 12 years! that is longer than I've been seeing them too. I enjoyed your post and am very happy that you have someone you can share them with. It seems that is sometimes lacking for many of us...Maybe that is why this board has been a blessing as we can talk and discuss these unusual happenings, knowing we are in a safe and respectful environment. Of course I was one of those rare people who did not come here because they were seeing prompts. I was looking for more information about Midwayers (Beings behind the prompts) and George was the person to talk to. :) Now I am seeing prompts out the Kazoo and even learning to better communicate with them.
:sunflower: It's all good!

Please jump in anywhere you like and add your thoughts and comments.
We're glad you joined us and look forward to getting to know you!... Welcome Ronnie!
xxSandy

Arthur, don't you love it when you get an 11:11 on posting! 8)
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Welcome Ronnie. :bana:

11:11 is the "trade-mark" wake-up call of the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers.

You can find out much about them if you Google...

urantia+paper+77 and also Urantia+paper+114

But we know a lot more about some of them -- our best friends.

God bless...
George.
:bigsmurf:
Krystalshard
Family

Post by Krystalshard »

:flower: Hello Ronnie!

Glad you've joined us. We all have our stories on how the time prompts have impacted our lives. This is the safest place to openly discuss the phenomenon and to ask all the questions that pop up along the way.

I love it that your friend and you have this bond. I have had a similar experience, ongoing for a while now... when I'm thinking of my significant other, or with him and we're talking about something, and I'll see a prompt. It helps me feel confident in whatever is going on, and to me, confirms that I'm going the right direction. I haven't shared this with him as yet, and have no doubt either he will bring it up, or I will find the prompts confirming my urge to do so, someday. :)

Keep sharing!!

Peace,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson