what about 1:01

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
kevinhaze
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

what about 1:01

Post by kevinhaze »

Does it mean anything if I see 1:01? Since I logged onto this sight I have seen 1:01 a couple times
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: what about 1:01

Post by AngelBeliever »

Hiya Kevin!

In my experiences with my celestial friends, I've learned that as long as the prompt means something to you, that is what they'll used to get your attention. If 1:01 comes up often for you, then that's what they're using to let you know they're around.

Hope this helps a little bit! :)

-Joey C.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: what about 1:01

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kevin,
I agree with Joey...
In my experiences with my celestial friends, I've learned that as long as the prompt means something to you, that is what they'll used to get your attention. If 1:01 comes up often for you, then that's what they're using to let you know they're around.
...nicely said, Joey!

... and they are also great opportunists, as often times we may read something where these numbers might mean a particular thing to a specific person and if we then decide to take these meanings as our own, the angels and midwayers will use them in this way. For instance, George's take here on this thread...11:11 More questions about number sequences. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 9..several posts down he speaks of 1:01 2:02 etc... When I first came here I thought, "Okay that will work for me to." And so, that is the way I was prompted for awhile. They seem to be experts at knowing how to reach us... and as we change and grow sometimes the prompts and methods of communication change right along with us...always in a good and positive way.
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.