This is Amazing !!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
rod
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

This is Amazing !!

Post by rod »

My Friends!!!, belive me or not, .....I dont care, but this is real ( I'm still shaking) . This is so so so crazy !!! I have to write this right now and share this with you people........ It has just happened.

Today, 11:00pm ( a couple of minutes ago ) I've said loud, "......please , 11:11pm is about to come, and I need a stronger signal today, something really heavy, I'm ready to move and keep learning...." So I sit down in front of the computer, about 11:05pm, and I started reading this forum........

My friends, ... at 11:11pm my telephone started ringing , I said hello , there was no one at the phone and I started crying for no reason, I still have tears my in my eyes, and I'm still shaking.

My friends, this is real, ...

Don't know what to say, don't know what to do, don't know what they want..............

Peace, love and light to everyone (this has just came to my mind)
overmind

Re: This is Amazing !!

Post by overmind »

Yeah, I've had a similar thing occur. My cell rang at 11:11, but I didn't answer it because I didn't recognize the number. There was no voicemail. I called the number later because I thought it may have been related to a certain job and the guy had no idea who I was and said he never called me.
Sandy
Staff

Re: This is Amazing !!

Post by Sandy »

That's exciting Rod! I love it when we ask and sometimes get that little extra! Yes, they are real and sometimes like to show us they are in a way we can't explain away. Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.