Missing my Prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Missing my Prompts

Post by AngelBeliever »

Good Morrow, Everyone! :hithere

I have a bit of a problem or at least a situation. For a little while, I was getting 11:11 prompts and all sorts of number prompts at least 10 times a day. Now, all of a sudden, they seem to have stopped. I'm not sure why they just decided to leave. Was it because I didn't say "hi" back like I normally do or was it something else? I really would like to know they're around again because it did make me feel at peace a little bit to know that they were around. I would like to ask for their help with something I'm going through, but I don't know if they're angry with me which is why they left :/ :sorry:

Any help would be great. Thank you all so much!

-Joey
happyrain
Family

Re: Missing my Prompts

Post by happyrain »

hi joey
i don't think they've left you
don't be discouraged

good morrow to you too ! =P

:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
overmind

Post by overmind »

I doubt anyone is angry and you can always ask spirit for help in personal matters, prompts or no prompts. I personally have not attached any particular meaning to certain sets of numbers, so prompts right now do not serve much purpose for myself. It would be like asking the angels for a meaningful dream without knowing what images would be meaningful to me. If I don't know, they may not either. However, this does not seem related your situation since you seem to value number prompts quite a bit. Maybe you can meditate on it? Maybe you are being told to seek out human help instead? I can only guess.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I agree, with Eric and Arthur, Joey. Nobody is mad at you. They angels, midwayers etc.. have been watching human beings for thousands upon thousands of years and they understand how crazy/busy mortal life can be. This often happens and I don't really know why but it usually returns again in various degrees. To be honest, they are not just sitting around prompting us. :) They have very important jobs to do in the midwayer realm as well, often finding themselves helping behind the scenes of our human misery. I just received a hello a little while ago from Doctor Mendoza whom I haven't heard from in a few weeks. I will meditate in a little while as this usually for me has to do with some type of healing...it will become clear as we meditate together. So you see this is a sort of agreement between the two of us...but he is a very busy midwayer who works on the healing of man and womankind. I don't always hear from him but it isn't because he is mad at me but couldn't blame him, at times, if he was. LOL They love us dearly and I am learning to love them too.
It is much like any human friendship... the more you share your thoughts ideas etc., the more you get out of any friendship. But when this doesn't happen that doesn't mean you respect the other person any less...or that you get mad at them, right?
I really don't think they have left you even if you haven't seen the prompts. Just talk to them about these troubles you mentioned and keep your eyes opened for their guidance because it can come in many forms...
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
KurtSchluter
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by KurtSchluter »

Perhaps the prompts have done their job by bringing you to this website. I see them as little reminders that we are not alone.
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

I did finally see an 11:11 prompt last night before I went to bed. It's the first time I've seen it in a week or so. :)
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

And wouldn't you know it, I didn't even realize it until I made the post. It was 4:44, lol. I made sure to say "hi" back. :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That is so good! :sunflower:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
KurtSchluter
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by KurtSchluter »

My wife just started seeing the prompts all the time. We have so much to talk about now even after 33 years!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kurt Wrote:
My wife just started seeing the prompts all the time. We have so much to talk about now even after 33 years!
That is awesome! It sounds as if you two have a very healthy and happy marriage. Do you have any tips or suggestions for the rest of us from your years of marital experience?
I am lucky too that George and I share the prompts and this friendship with the Midwayers angels. Lots of good times ahead for all of us!
XX Sandy