New 11:11 member. I'm amazed!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Cassandra
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

New 11:11 member. I'm amazed!

Post by Cassandra »

I've never heard of anyone who sees 11:11 before this evening! I've been seeing it since 1980. My mother died of cancer that year... The time of death was listed at approximately 11:00 PM. Shortly after her passing I began seeing 11:11. I wake up to see it, I am distracted from things I am doing to look at the clock at that particular time. I have always believed it was the time my mother actually walked on. I've mentioned it to all of my family and friends. Discussed this with strangers at times. But never heard of anyone who sees it with the repeated regularity that I do. Some people say they see other numbers. But I've never heard anyone say they see 11:11. And now here is a whole bunch of people who see it, and there is some sort of theory behind seeing it as well. I'm delighted to have found this group, and am anxious to learn more! When I see it, I talk to my mother. I talk to her through the whole minute. I share family news, I ask her to watch over my children, and grand children. I tell her I miss her. I laugh with her, and cry with her. I am so very interested to learn more about what seeing this number means to others. And to learn about whatever other significance it may have, other than what I previously believed.

My name is Cassandra, thank you for allowing me to join your group.
:hithere
~The circle answers all questions, clarifies all mysteries. Our task is in finding the proper way to apply it~
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New 11:11 member. I'm amazed!

Post by happyrain »

welcome cassandra and thank you for sharing your interesting and personal experience with the number

looking forwad to reading more
:hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Cassandra,
I was embarrassed I hadn't said hello to you yet (meant to yesterday) and I wound up welcoming you on another thread.

I am sorry to hear your mother has passed but it sounds like you have found a lovely way to feel her closeness with your chatting to her with the number prompt.
Many people report they first begin seeing the 11:11 number prompt after a dear friend or relative passes on. We have been told that in some instances it is the passed on loved one who asks that their loved one becomes prompted. So this very well may have much to do with your mother's embrace.
Isn't it awesome how love can transcend the realms of time...even death. It is the most powerful thing in the universe! :sunflower:

1980 was a special year for me. My first baby, my son Adam was born on November 20th of that year. I'm a grandmother too...just one so far...a little one year old named Elijah who has quickly become the light of my life. :sunflower:

It is good to know you Cassandra! :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra
New Friend

Post by Cassandra »

Thank you for your kind reply. I've seen 11:11 today, as well as 11:01. So I thought of this room, and decided to come in. My oldest son had a stroke last week, so I take seeing these numbers as my mother being near at this time. She loved him dearly! I take great comfort in believing that she is near him when he is ill. I've been sick this week end. The stress of his emergency I think. Please excuse me if I don't stay long. When things settle down, I hope to come back in and try to meet everyone, and get to know some of the wonderful sounding people here! Thank you!
~The circle answers all questions, clarifies all mysteries. Our task is in finding the proper way to apply it~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Cassandra,
You have only been here a short while but already you have been missed this past week. I am sad to hear that your son had this stroke and that you are feeling ill as well. I hope he is comfortable and at peace and already on the road to a full recovery. But would it be okay with you if we send your son to the prayer circle? All we would need is his first name and a rough idea of his location in the world such as his state and country. Any of that could be sent to me in a pm if you prefer, We will keep him in our daily personal prayers and you too. It is a comfort to know your mom is close by and that his angels surround your son and all of you at this difficult time. If there is anything we can do please let us know.
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra
New Friend

Post by Cassandra »

I just found this thread again, and I want to thank those of you who responded here. In regard to my son (Michael) he is home now. Still weak on his left side, but getting better each day. Thank you for your prayers, and good thoughts. He is an amazing man! I'm so honored to have been allowed to bring him into this world. He has had a lifetime of this amazing balance of strength, and severe physical ailments. My keyboard is doing some crazy things right now. So I can't type easily, or quickly. I just want to try to get this thank you in here! I believe that prayer works. I believe that he is dear to The Creator. And he is so brave to have come into this world with a life plan that has caused him so much pain and suffering, and denied him the love his heart desires so deeply. May I ask for prayers for his highest and best good. And that if it is the Creator's will to bring a special heart into his life, one who will love him and be his companion... That it will happen, and he will have someone wonderful to love?
Thank you all, and may the Creator bless each of you.
Cassandra
Cassandra
New Friend

Post by Cassandra »

11:11 has been manifesting every day recently. Often several times a day, in various ways. (9 has been showing up a lot too. ???) But 11 is everywhere right now. And there is change in the air this week, I see it, I feel it, and I smell it in the air. ~smile~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It is very good news to know that Michael is home and doing so well! We won't forget him and will continue to pray for his restored health and for his best good. From what you have said, he sounds like he has been through so much in his life... I hope with all my heart that God blesses him with all the Love his heart desires.
Love to you both, Cassandra.
Sandy