Step by Step more signals

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
rod
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Step by Step more signals

Post by rod »

Hi everyone, well here I am again. Really don't now where to start, a lot of thinks are happening more and more often. But of course, everytime related to a clock / number signal (11:11, 13:13 , 13:31 , etc etc etc).

Last week I was just watching youtube videos, and when I went back to the youtube homepage this video came to my "recommended" video section , it is called "11.11.11 Angelic Higher Self Activation SOLARA AN-RA" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yneNh_a3JHg. When this had happened, I looked at the computer clock (a little bit scared) moving my eyes very slowly, and what time it was ? 04:04 .... jajajaj I really felt happy because, something happens everytime there is a signal of the number.

I'm trying to meditate using that video every night. It is short, but very strong. It helped me , I felt a lot of strange things during the meditation, I'm still trying to understand , I want to understand, and help them. I know they are doing this for a reason.

Let me tell you something, I'm starting to think that my grandfather (he is not in this world, he left this world almost 15 years ago) had some similar experiences in the past , because I remember talking with him about angels, about "beings", that takes care of you everday, all when I was just a little boy. And there are a lot of situations about him that makes me think that he had experienced similar situations that I'm feeling today. I will try to explain this in another post.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Step by Step more signals

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rod,
It is good to see you here again. I was only able to listen to part of the meditation you posted and will try again later when I have more time. We all are different and some things work better with some then others, but doesn't it feels good when we discover a meditation tool that assists us in relaxing and discovering our inner life? :D

I would love to hear more about your grandfather when you have a chance. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.