Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
tomdurose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by tomdurose »

Hi you guys.

Its been while? I hope you are all keeping good. I wanted to ask. I keep seeing 12:34 a lot lately and was wondering if you guys now what the meaning might be.

Love you all.

Tom.
Think not "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?" But... "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
happyrain
Family

Re: 1234

Post by happyrain »

Tom ! :hithere i wish there was an emoticon with two waving/welcoming arms,
this will do: :cheers:
WELCOME BACK
=)

generally 1234 is a step-by-step ladder of progress
how's that ? not happy with that ? well shucks i don't really* know. =P if you see 1234 frequently and lately it has been providing for you a moment of reflection then perhaps that's all the meaning there is to it

nice to see your family styled avatar again and reading your words
hope all is well, have a beautiful day

p.s, i really enjoy the quote in your signature- thank you :)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Tom! I echo Happy rain's sentiment at seeing you and that lovely avatar on the board again, as well as his thoughts on 1234. For me, 1234 has always been a sign of progress in some area... now what that area is sometimes takes a lots of thought. But I always see it as a positive sign and it is very encouraging.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
oldseadog
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by oldseadog »

I have been seeing 1111 for the past year. I finally asked google what it meant and found the angels message board. Thank god I am not losing my mind! If I am at least I am not alone! oldseadog
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello there oldseadog! :hithere
Welcome!
You gave me a chuckle today as I read your post. Nutty or not...we're a pretty friendly bunch of people to be around and I have a feeling you will fit right in! ;)
Nice to meet you.
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Hiya Oldseadog! :hithere

You are definitely not losing your mind, lol. In fact, I saw my prompts out of the blue just like you and used my Google Machine to find out what they were about. I've been seeing them for several years now and feel proud I'm somehow important to them. I hope I find out how I can be of good use to them and the rest of the world. :)

Hope you learn a lot from the site and make good friends.

Many blessings to you!

-Joey