222 and thoughts at the time

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Somerset
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

222 and thoughts at the time

Post by Somerset »

I used to get tons of prompts, not so much anymore....

So I am just sitting here thinking.... "Im such a loser, never going to move forward, hate my life, etc" and I see the 2:22 prompt immediately. Which means basically they are saying we are here for you, yes you are a loser, or stop those bad thoughts and think of something positive. But alas, there is nothing positive to think about, so I pretty much think they are agreeing Im a loser :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Re: 222 and thoughts at the time

Post by Sandy »

Hi Somerset,

Good to see you around these parts again. :hithere
So I am just sitting here thinking.... "I’m such a loser, never going to move forward, hate my life, etc." and I see the 2:22 prompt immediately. Which means basically they are saying we are here for you, yes you are a loser, or stop those bad thoughts and think of something positive. But alas, there is nothing positive to think about, so I pretty much think they are agreeing Im a loser :hithere
I have had days like that... but I am leaning towards the..."we are here for you...stop those bad thoughts and think of something positive." :) I try to remember that in the Secondary Midwayers 37,000 years of life they have seen it all and lives far far worse then my own. Have you created any riots or caused massacres, took candy away from a baby or robbed a desperate widow? Well if the answer to those questions is no then I suspect the Midwayers will think highly of you and are willing to work with you, help you, and encourage you. They know from watching humans over the years that life here is tough. We have much to overcome and much of it isn't on our outsides but rests on our insides, on our mind sets we adopt from our parents, siblings and friends as we mature and those we create ourselves as a way of dealing with what comes our way and protecting our delicate psyche. But sometimes we reach a point in our lives when it all isn't working for us and is, in fact, making us all the more miserable. Then it is time to do a bit of evaluating and hard thinking about who we are, why we behave in a particular way, how we think of ourselves... Do we "down" ourselves on a regular basis? If so, why is that? Is it fair and just or are we only perpetuating old ways of being because of habit? If you could see yourself the way those wonderful beings On High view you, you would be amazed surprised and overjoyed because they see things in us that are worth noting, remembering, celebrating even. Find those things about yourself...Look at yourself with kindness and love, knowing that you are just doing the best you can in this moment and then look even harder for what we pass over..the qualities that maybe aren't as valued here because they don't necessarily win us fame, glory and abundance. I know from your earlier posts you have a kind heart...But there is much more about you to celebrate if you look at yourself a little closer. Get to know that person that God Loves unconditionally and you will see that yes, you do emit a rather bright light... and one that will get even brighter.

So what I am saying....You are not a loser! Please strike loser from your mind and your vocabulary... It simply does not fit... not for you..not for anybody. It is an ugly and demeaning way to look at ourselves and those around us. It is hurtful so when you are using it... you are welding it like a weapon... smacking yourself with the purpose of punishing yourself. So in a quiet moment, ask your angels and the Midwayers to assist you to see why you say this about yourself. Please know we all have things we mess up... situations that could have been handled better, decisions that have been made that have led to disasters etc. But each day, shoot each moment, is a time to move on, to start afresh and deal with the outcomes of what we have said thought and done, making the best of it and the remaining time we have left. Yes...trying to see more positively helps...no doubt. But life won't always be roses. There may always be ways of being to overcome...tough decisions to face, and regrets of some sort or another..So we learn to pick ourselves up once again and with forgiveness understanding and compassion whether for ourselves or others try to put it behind us and move on... It helps to know we don't do this alone... We have a part of the Creator of all living within us and we have hosts of unseen beings around us who are always on our side wanting the best for us...which is a healthy happy us and most importantly, a growing spiritual realization of who we really are and our place not just on earth but the entire universe. We are so much more than flesh and bone.

I am so sorry you are feeling off. It isn't easy is it? (((((((((HUGS)))))))) We're here for you too. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Re: 222 and thoughts at the time

Post by Welles »

I'd like to chime in with a strategy that requires a bit of a preface.

Imagine that your emotional center resides in the area of the solar plexus. From there you reach out with tendrils of energy and attach to elements in your material universe that are comforting. You also build up defenses, armoring, to protect yourself. When all of our emotional potential is tied up with a combination of the two we are unable to get outside of ourselves and interact with our environment. This is depressing! Somehow that negative emotional feedback loop has to be changed. Ultimately you have to take responsibility for getting out of the doldrums.

So here's a two directional strategy. The first action is to ask inside for guidance. I doesn't have to be anything elaborate. Just talk to God or the Universe or your 11:11 helpers, however you envision the Universe. A heartfelt plea for assistance will always be answered. It may take a few days. The reply may come as a sudden sense of understanding illuminates part of the root of your emotional boggle. It might include a suggested course of action. I can't begin to guess how your particular answer will unfold. The second part of the strategy is to create actions that break the stasis. Incorporate a desire to create truth, beauty and goodness as the spirit of your attempts.

If you focus on truth, your inner connection to the Universe will provide you with a level of understanding your current malaise that will be enlightening and may be of great value to others.That would make your current difficulty the source of great goodness. If you focus on beauty you might create some physical object or artistic expression. That will provide a persistent feedback loop reinforcing that quality in you. If you try for goodness it is as simple as finding places to help others. That requires you to pay attention outside yourself as you go about your daily life. A smile in the right place might lighten someone else's burden while brightening your day at the same time. It doesn't have to be a big event to make a big change inside you.

The important point is for you to take positive creative action. Each will stimulate the next and in time your deeds will invigorate your emotional being once more. You will still have up and down cycles but they will become less extreme and the down will never be as low again.

Full size: http://www.theoreticsinstitute.org/pics ... dTaste.jpg