I don't see time prompt any more...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Philip Fong
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: I don't see time prompt any more...

Post by Philip Fong »

Not everyone is totally convinced about occasional coincidences until it become a phenomenon and shared by only a small group of people, yet only the individual can uncover its meaning not subject to diagnosis, the connectivity can be broken and mend is my resent assumption from what has happen, ill minded people are the culprits and that is why promoting positive thinking is encouraged, fooling ourselves is blind because luck is blind.

The prompt to awakening must followed by changes otherwise meaningless, the change is either self improvement or guided, I have both and result is unfolding...

Here are a few videos that has time length sequence 1:11- 4:44, China's Luna landing:

Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Phillip!
That is some fantastic video footage! Thank you! :bana: I like the time length of each one as well... 444, 111 and 111. :D

Way to go China! Congratulations! :cheers:
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Philip, your ideas are exciting! I really like what you shared about your ideas regarding the larger coincidence. When a group of people shares the phenomenon, it strengthens your sense of what is happening in your own life, doesn't it? I remember our messages back and forth on "Faith and Science: The balance" and it always struck a cord in me.

I enjoyed these videos! Thanks for sharing them. Great time stamps too. ;)

Love to you, MIchele :kiss:
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hi all,
It has been a year since my time prompt seems to subside but it came back every now and then, today was 3:33, I seldom see this number and according to my encounters so far, something really did happen that has significant impact on my job in particular. While I was wondering why I am a recipient since I don't fit for a loving caring person, "light worker" is so not me, then I realize how bad my luck is for the past 20+ years despite how hard I work.

Bad "luck" factor or I seems to absorbed the bad things (illness), however bizarre and unimaginable. I don't know how to react and just let things play out to see what I should do next but somehow suspect something to happen a few days earlier and it did, there is nothing I can do about it so I just do whatever sensible, hopefully guided fate or destiny will take its course. Sorry for not divulge the details, the story is not important but incident is.

I know no matter how hard we try, there may not be any good outcome probabilities and mystery of the unknown. Still, I doubt my role in this lifetime and the purpose of awakening, I do feel like being led to decisions I am not prepared for and lead to new territory.
Philip
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Philip,
It is great to see you again! I was just thinking about you several days ago when I was looking at plans for a QEG (Quantom Energy Generator.) Not that I have any hope in understanding what I was looking at. :lol: (I still have trouble with things most people take for granted these days... ;) ) Anyway, I found myself thinking of you and told myself,"I bet Philip" would understand these plans." I know you are very interested in science and our friend, Welles, recently posted a page about QEG's in Misc.which I found rather exciting...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23318

Well, about the time prompts... you don't have to be necessarily religious, spiritual, or even blessed with a desire to serve others to be very useful for this world and "the plans" to uplift it. I know this sounds like a back track from what I have said in the past, but let me explain. You see, scientists, teachers, artists etc... can impact our lives and even the direction of humanity in ways that perhaps are not immediately noticed but are absorbed and reflected in our daily lives and well being. And by so helping us, on a whole, to move into a new and progressive level of being as civilization. For example, a scientific product, for instance such as the afore mention QEG, could possibly begin the process of freeing man and woman kind from the tyranny of expensive energy. We could find ourselves from under the proverbial "Thumb" of the oil, gas and coal elites and this in itself would have far reaching effects on our environment and health. Perhaps even the desire for wars would subside and people could better see their neighbours in various countries and cultures as not only friends but family. ( Yes, I have a pie in the sky attitude. ;) :lol: Yet, it seems to me better to forge ahead with a little hope in my "breast pocket" then to admit defeat and remain subservient to the whims of the rich powerful and greedy forever and a day.

Anyway, I guess what I am saying is our world on the surface seems in terrible straights...and it is. But that is all the more reason, in my opinion, for the angels and midwayers to be prompting you, dear Phillip. In a way, I view you as the logical, deep thinking "Calvary on motorcycle" :bike: who does in fact care about the welfare of others whether he admits it or not. You don't have to be a robe wearing, leg crossed guru or monk to serve this earth in any practical way that you can. In the very best of ways, it simply seems to happen, be a direct offshoot from finding what is good and pure within our own heart soul and mind. By exploring new horizons horizons and what is in front of you daily, making improving perhaps within current systems, be it production, medicine, agriculture or technology etc... these wonders of the age too are putting their own "light working stamp" on the current generation and those to come...

(Well, I don't know what I am saying exactly. It is hard to put it into words because I am sort of just the opposite..."stuffed with fluff" I am, but a loving soul all the same. ;) )

I guess what I am really trying to say in a "nutshell" is that "Light workers" encompass the whole of humanity because it is all about sharing who you are...what you know... for improving some aspect of the human race be it on the individual, community, countrywide or world wide level. These improvements, yes, can be seen in the spiritual, medical, scientific, technological, agricultural, environmental, the arts, etc... There are infinite ways to contribute. And we all do to some extent every day and most importantly, in our own way.

Oh and I also want to say that you are right to look for your own reasoning behind the prompts you see. In reality we all do this... the prompts and the "Prompters" adjust to this, prompting you in like manner and so I applaud your deductions and how they apply in your life. I do hope, however, for your peace and happiness, as from your words above, it seems some unhappiness relating to your work may have come into play with your latest prompt.

Philip, I think of you frequently and as a brother of sorts... LOL I know...strange, perhaps, but truly you have touched our lives in a way unique and meaningful on the board... and from my own space and way of being, I send you friendship and love and I hope that you visit us as often as you can. You are always missed.
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hi Sandy,
I can see how you make sense of the whole idea of humanity and practice the spirit of wellness, I am in a small individual level of the uncommon or somewhat illogical scenario that I cannot believe it can happen just like time prompt phenomenon is too bizarre in the "luck & chances" probability. I am out of the work struggling dilemma because I found the trick in commerce and it enabled me to adopt, adapt to any job. I've learn to let go of my dream job and feels like a new person, my skills isn't just for the intended field of work but a survival mechanism. :mrgreen:

Thank you for the insight and helped us to find ourselves Sandy, you are right that we don't have to be a monk to understand and feel the meaning of our existence.
Philip
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Philip :bike: ,
It is good news to hear that you are okay as far as your employment is concerned. "Adopting and adapting" have done earth's creature's well for millions of years. Those who are better enabled to do this prosper change and grow and those that cannot generally wind up as fossils in rocks. ;) Truly you have given me something to think about. I certainly don't want to be a fossil so here's to looking for ways to adapt and adopt new ways of being in the various applicable circumstances. :cheers:
XX Sandy