Another signal

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
rod
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Another signal

Post by rod »

Well, after a couple of days of reading about this phenomenon, I have to say that I started thinking that this was all just part of my imagination or simple coincidence. So again, as every time I start feeling like this something stronger happen (It's like this being are thinking..." ok you don't believe ? take a look at this").

Yesterday I was watching TV,sitting in the sofa, the remote control over a cushion of the sofa. I fell asleep, Once, the remote control fall over my hand. I woke up and the TV was showinng what time ?? 23:23 ..... jajajja the first thing I said was " ok now I believe again".

So, what should I have to do ? Do I have to try to get in touch with them ? how ? I need to understand why is this happing, what do they want, how can I help
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Another signal

Post by happyrain »

hi rod

good question.
ask yourself
what do you *want to do ?

what do these signals mean for you ? it's a privilege being able to recognize something outside ourselves is speaking and responding to something private happening inside of us. it's a miracle
i'm often surprised by the quick and passing synchronicity that presents itself to me
i've come to form a relationship with certain signs and even now there's still a bit of mystery to it all
i notice these signs when i am making changes in my life- sometimes the hello is all i need to feel like i'm on the right path

you asked, how can i help ?
help yourself. don't worry about them. our lives are still unfolding and maybe down the road you will understand them better-
and maybe not, will that stop your mind from recognizing this language of spirit ?

you don't have to do anything you don't want to do-
if you *need to understand then try praying and getting in touch with yourself
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Another signal

Post by paintboxx92 »

Hi Happyrain hello Rod

I agree with you 100% rain. I remember around my first times getting prompted, I had that feeling of skepticism and disbelief. It was off and on, nothing like this has every happened to me, and It was all happening so FAST. I couldn't keep up. You know ( lol I looked up at my cable box and I saw 11:11, so funny :lol: )when we begin to try to understand everything( I should say thats happening outside of us.. or what APPEARS to be happening outside of us), especially with our logical and linear mindset, we will go around in circles and there are more questions then there are answers. So I would go with what rain has said. Look within, and don't try to over think, just be aware. Study your thoughts at the times that you see the prompts, study your surroundings, see if anything happens( like a phone call from a friend, because all these prompts are just messages with symbols that we see constantly and that we intuitively react to. Its honestly hard to explain, but its a form of messaging from a power that's definitely connected to us(here I am trying not to say midwayer, but whatever, its what you believe it is. I feel that its my angels as well as my higher self. It gets confusing when you try to think about these things logically. Its next to impossible to do so) ) So in order to understand these messages, look within and be aware.

Oh yeah, and have PATIENCE!!!!!! The answers you are seeking will not come over night, its a process of growing and understanding oneself and as I said 1000 times, being aware.

Love and light to you Rod
Shakayla :hithere :mrgreen:
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros