Hello..

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
universallove7
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hello..

Post by universallove7 »

Hi, I am new :)

Just thought I would share, I have been noticing 11:11 for years now, I fear the celestials may tire of me soon as I am not the most observant at times but I'm getting better...Does anyone get a feel good feeling when they spot their numbers somewhere?

Working out my Personal year number and its 11, another prompt, so I thought, lets look into this in more detail and I found my way here.

My youngest daughter is a Life Path number 11 and her Personal Year number is 11 this year too so will be keeping an eye on my little moonbeam :)

I'm really enjoying reading your experiences.

Thanks
J
happyrain
Family

Re: Hello..

Post by happyrain »

welcome ! universal love ! you and your little moon beam =)
hoping you feel at home and looking forward to reading anything you might share :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Universallove7,
I started from the bottom of the forums today and so I welcomed you as well in your thread in the Prayer forum. But no harm in saying hello again eh? ;) :) It's good to have you among us and to hear about your "little moonbeam." That is beautiful and warms my heart.

I often feel the prompt before I see it. ..or maybe it is more like I feel the celestial and their energy who prompting me. Such a wonderful thrill to have them around.

George is an 11 too... sounds like he is in good company... :D
Welcome!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
universallove7
New Friend

Post by universallove7 »

Thanks again for reading my post :)

I am fascinated. It's going to take me a while to get through all the interesting topics plus the other site and reading
All the amazing messages!!
universallove7
New Friend

Post by universallove7 »

Hi everyone again,

I have ordered the CD, felt like the right time, looking forward to learning to meditate and still myself, long overdue in my life.

Peace to you all
:kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Universallove,
We are sending it out today. I hope you find worlds of benefits from its use. Just a few tips. George suggests spending a week on the first part, and at least a week on the second part as well...longer if you feel it is beneficial for you before beginning the third part called the Akashic Construct. I often do the second and third part sort of together...Well..actually I am lucky in that George sits beside me and leads me into meditation from time to time. I still love his beautiful voice but have become rather immune as it is the same voice sitting beside me at the table telling me he would rather not eat his salad. LOL
If you have any questions for him please don't hesitate to ask. Just relax with it and allow "it" to come to you. You don't have to do or be anything...just feel yourself at peace.
a note...I would also suggest that you say a prayer of guidance before beginning and feel yourself surrounded by the protection of white light. (Divine Love) This tends to allow for a more relaxed demeanour knowing we rest safely and securely in the hands of the Divine Source.
Love,
Sandy
P.S. It usually takes a week to 10 days for the cd to arrive... might be a tad longer with Easter falling this week end but please let us know if you haven't received it in about 10 days or so, okay?
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi univeral love,

I sent you the instructions and part one mp4

God bless...
George
universallove7
New Friend

Post by universallove7 »

Thank you both for your messages. You are very encouraging :)
I got your email George. Thank you very much.
Much love,
J
universallove7
New Friend

Post by universallove7 »

Thank you George and Sandy, I received the CD today, I thought that was quite quick!

Will let you know if I have anything of interest to report :)

Love :loves
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

I would say good luck, universallove, but the Akashic Construct does not deal with luck.

It deals with determination and creativity, meditation, patience and cooperation.

It is important not to reject anything that you are confronted with.

Sooner or later the "dross" of the mind falls away, and reality is all that is left.

God bless...
:bigsmurf:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:cheers: Wow! That was quick! Amazingly quick! :sunflower: Let us know how you get on and please if you have any questions or concerns feel free to talk them over with the rest of us.
Love,
Sandy
universallove7
New Friend

Post by universallove7 »

Thank you George and Sandy :)

So far as I've mentioned on the other thread...I need to practise alot meditating but I will get there :loves