The message for me is getting stronger

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
rod
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The message for me is getting stronger

Post by rod »

Hi, it looks like I'm not alone about this, and I'm happy about it. It's started almost 2 years ago, everytime, each day. I take a look at the clock and it is 12:12,13:13,11:11 , etc etc. I started taking pictures at the phone trying to find a pattern, but of course, I couldn't.

At the begging I started to think that it was somthing strange, somthing paranormal. So I started to search for an answer over the web, but nothing really came up. So I started to thing that it was just my "internal clock" that everyone has, so I thought it was my body that was getting use to look at the clock at that time.

But one day, tired of this situation, I stopped (let's say 14:14) and said, "if there is anyone or something that is trying to talk to me, please be more creative" ..... so what is happening now? well everytime somthing happens, the time is for example 13:13, 14:14, etc. So there is an action (something happens) at 13:13 or 15:15 or 14:14 etc etc. For example, I get into my car and the time is 13:13 or 14:14 or 18:18. I turn on the radio and it is 15:15 or 10:10. I get into the shower and it is 09:09 or 13:13, someone calls me and the time is 14:14 or 16:16, etc etc etc etc.

So, because of this I have to say, I'm sure , there is something outhere trying to say something to me. I dont know what it is or who it is or what they want from me , but they are there ! I have to say that I have some clues, but need more time to understand more about this.
PaulC
Busy Bee

Re: The message for me is getting stronger

Post by PaulC »

My Dear Friend,

You are at the start of a great adventure, an everlasting adventure. The ones that are prompting you are the secondary midwayers. These beings have often been confused with the angels. They share our space, but not our dimension so we are unable to see them, but they prompt you to get your attention. The numbers that you are seeing is their way to say hello and to let you know that you are not alone in all the cosmos. You are now in the starting gates of your spirituality. But, in your heart of hearts there dwells something profound that most persons are unaware of. The presence of God, your higher self or God self dwells in your heart and it is that divine self that leads you by the hand as you walk the walk of this world. When you discover that one for yourself you will discover all the love that there is living within your own heart. Now, when you are ready for it, teachers will begin to show up at your doorstep, so to speak. They will show up at the doorstep of your awareness and begin to teach you from the level that you are now at.

I send you the love in my heart this day and pray that you will find, right within your own heart, what it is that you seek. The presence of God that is you, leading you home to truth, beauty, goodness and love.

Love,
Paul
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rod,
I enjoyed reading your first post and you asked the beings behind the prompts to be more creative. :sunflower: That is so good and so is the way in which they answered you!
I'm glad they obliged and you found us on the internet. I know there are lots of sites out there and lots on info...
and here I go adding more of it with these URLs that might interest you. ;) But anyway...

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

Midwayers
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2160

Stillness practice questions and answers...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=12624

A stillness Exercise
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2104

It's good to have you on board, Rod. I look forward to getting to know you as you share your own thoughts, discoveries and experiences as well as adding your own unique personality to the mix of our friendly group. Welcome!
:) XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Rod,

Welcome to the 11:11 Message Board. :sunflower:

You wrote:
So, because of this I have to say, I'm sure , there is something outhere trying to say something to me. I dont know what it is or who it is or what they want from me , but they are there ! I have to say that I have some clues, but need more time to understand more about this
That makes it very reassuring to hundreds on this board. :lol: JUST KIDDING. WE KNOW WE'RE SANE. :bana:

The 1,111 (in number) are lower Angels, Midwayers (rehabilitated Jinn) and Teachers, the ones prompting you.

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... -creatures and

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... government
give good detail on these planetary helpers.

God bless...
:bigsmurf:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Rod :hithere

Welcome to the board.

Sandy posted some links that are very helpful in understanding these "prompts". And George posted some links that explain the "heirarchy" of angels. (Funny to think of "lower" angels as George put it! :lol: But interesting to know they have an organized heirarchy just as any well run business!)

You've already seen how they can "change up" the prompts to really gain your attention. The next best step you can take to gain understanding is to meditate and let them help guide you along your spiritual path.

Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
rod
New Friend

Post by rod »

I will try to explain later on (it will be difficult for me because english is not my main language) the two different contacts that I had during the last 2 months.

I have to tell you that without knowing anything about angels or whatever it is, after the last contact (last week) I knew that there is some sort of "heirarchy" with these "beings".

Regards
Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rod,
I would love to hear about your contact when you have the time. Oh my, we gave you tons of reading material in English. :oops: Your english is fabulous though! One would never know it isn't your first language! :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi rod
welcome to the forum
let me know when you're prompted with another 14 :eye:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Post by sammy »

Eric - What's with the black eye? :eye:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
rod
New Friend

Post by rod »

Ok, let me try to explain about my two experiences I had during the last 2 months.

Please, understand me that it is very difficult to explain , because there are situations that are not of our commond life.

First
I was watching TV in my living room, I was at the sofa and I fall asleep there. In a moument I had a very very strong feeling that someone was standing in front of me, watching me. This "being" , had a big head (bigger than a human being, but not so big), small body, with a strong "look" strong eyes but not something to be scare of. He started bending over , like trying to look at me closer and closer and that woke my up !!! I was not scared my feeling after that was "I came to know you".

Second
This time was in my room, I was sleeping with my wife, in a moument when I was sleeping I remember I started dreaming that I woke up , but I was sure that I was sleeping and dreaming, but it was not a dream (difficult to explain), in that moment I saw 3 "beings" around my bed, like floating over my bed. I was lying by a side and there was (1) "being" lets say close to my head, (2) "being" more close to my legs , (3) "being" more close to my legs and almost behind me.
The (1) was the being in my "first" experience in the living room, I remember him telling me (without words) "dont worry, there is nothing to be scare".
The (2) i can almost see him, but was not so clear, I remember him taller that (1) more fat and more similar to a traditional human being
The (3) I coudnt see him, but because I was not allowwd to see him (not sure why), but I remember that when I was trying to see (3) something like a force or something was not allowing me to move my head and at the same time I remember (1) saying to me, please, dont worry , everything is fine. I know that something more happen but I dont remember what.
I woke up with a strong feeling of peace and love.
I have the feeling that (1) was like the "worker", (2) the "helper", (3) the "master"

Please, understand me that it is very very difficult to explain this kind of thing that you can not explain. Situations, feelings, etc etc.

Of course, the signals are still every where, the clock, the actions at 12:12, 13:13 ,14:14, etc (yesterday was crazy !!! - more than 5 signals during the day!!!)

I'm not crazy and I dont want to became .... if this things keep happen,I will have 2 options or this "beings" starts to be more clear to me or I wil have to go to share and talk about this experience with someone else....
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rod,
I do NOT think you are crazy for having these unusual experiences. Many of us here have experienced "things" that are what some people would call "out of the ordinary." In fact, George has had so many awesome and unusual experiences that they fill up 3, soon to be 4 books. Many of our experiences have occurred, when we are completely relaxed as with you, when first drifting towards sleep or just waking up or in practicing some type of stillness or meditation. These experiences are nothing to fear or be ashamed of. They are wonderful experiences and something to celebrate and enjoy because they show an openness within us to learn more beyond the confines of what we now know, beyond what others know of the reality of our mortal existence.
I want to tell you that I too have experienced having beings around me. I usually call them "celestial beings" and like you, they caused me no fear for my safety, quite the opposite. In fact, they have helped me at times with needed healing and I have felt only peace from the experiences. :D

Thank you for sharing with us. I very much enjoyed reading your post.
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Rod,

These are really wonderful experiences! It is wonderful to come out of an experience filled with that love feeing, isn't it???!!!

Thank you for sharing...and by the way, your english is VERY good!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy