Perfect Timing.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Perfect Timing.

Post by inlikeflint »

Just in case anybody was wondering how exact a prompt can be...

My clock in my bedroom resets itself to whatever time it is when the power goes out. I don't usually use the clock unless I need it to wake me up in the morning. (It's my wacky clock and it never has the correct time on it.) I never look at the clock to see what time it is. (I know that the clock is not set correctly.)

I decided to watch a 2-1/2 hour video on Youtube yesterday. At exactly 1:10:10 in the video I looked up to my clock and it was 1:10... I waited for about a minute and watched my clock turn 1:11 and I counted up the seconds until the video read 1:11:11 and it was exactly eleven seconds fast.

You can't plan that. It's too perfect and exact.
It is so exacting it blows me away.
These prompts never cease to amaze me.
The extra stuff was the video view count which was 633,366 view, 33 total video count, 339 negative votes,and 998 + 1(me) likes... This was like fluff compared to the video time matching the wacky clock.
This was a customized prompt made specifically for me and even though I share it, it does not have the same effect on the person reading it than it did on me.
I'm still blown away by it.

Peace & Love
"Flint" :cat:
sammy

Re: Perfect Timing.

Post by sammy »

AWESOME!!!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Flint :cat:
I am grinning from ear to ear...Nope, you can't doubt the perfection of the timing of that one... Love it! :sunflower:
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Hi Everyone,

I am with you, Flint! I know how you feel... :bana: :sunflower:

Lately, I've been experiencing a lot with the prompt number sequence 3, 13 and 33 through out my days. My thoughts and actions through out the entirely day so perfectly aligned with these prompts.

When I started reading this thread and the first thing I noticed there are already 3 posts and the 33 written all over in this thread...LOL...there were many other events took place during this week was just too magical and beyond words...

He' just too perfect!

Thank you my beloved teachers and guardian angels...I'm forever grateful for your loving services. :loves

LOVE YOU ALL,

DAT
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Dat,
I was just apologizing to another new poster for having to wait to have her first post approved. I usually try to remember to do this when I first log on but I am sorry I forgot all day today and was missing from the board yesterday. :oops: I hope you haven't waited long.

I smiled as I read your post and nodded my head because the 33's and the Midwayer who prompts me with them always brings me a sense of delight.
Thank you my beloved teachers and guardian angels...I'm forever grateful for your loving services. :loves
...and I am sure that put a grateful smile on the celestial faces surrounding you. I join you in loving gratitude for these beautiful beings! :loves
Welcome to the message board, Dat. It's good to know you! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Dat,
:hithere
Welcome to the board. The degree to which you can communicate with the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers and all
their "cousins" is almost limitless.

Much to learn here about the 1,111 ...

God bless...
George.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hello DAT!

Ya know what just struck me...I just replied to a post by another new member called "HeartSeeEr" who is seeing hearts as prompts everywhere...and LOOK at your avatar!

Welcome to the board!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Yup ! !! Good one hey Sammy.

:bigsmurf:
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Hello again Everyone,

I am sincerely thanks you all for your warmth welcome.

Sandy -I figured you were busy and I know how responsive you are with your replies and thanks for your sincere explanation. Thank you. :sunflower: - You are right about the 33's prompt though, every time when I see that prompt I felt so much loving...when I started to writing this post I looked over the clock and the time display is 1:33PM...LOL ( Our beloved celestial beings are never ceased to communicate with us )

George - Thanks for your advices and I will keep practicing with my communications.

Sammy - Thank you for that beautiful message!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thanks you ALL for your dedications and commitments with your kind and loving service for all these years. Your E-mails have always arrived perfect timing and have helped so much with my life. I am very grateful and thankful for it...much love to you all. :loves

I wish you all well and have a beautiful journey in life.

p.s: I was wondering if our celestial beings ever taken their vacation. hehe...

LOVE U ALL,
DAT
sammy

Post by sammy »

p.s: I was wondering if our celestial beings ever taken their vacation.
Ooooo! GOOD question! I know I have heard of reports from time to time that they are off helping in areas of dire need...but a vacation???!!! GOOD question!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy

PS...just had a great image of The Chief donning a lei and holding margarita in one hand and a cigar in the other! :lol: :lol: :lol:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

DAT writes:
p.s: I was wondering if our celestial beings ever taken their vacation. hehe...
They are busy for more than 22 hours out of 24 -- Midwayer Gorman.

They have some time for reversion and meditation, but they don't get tired.

Cheers...
George.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Thank you both Sammy and George for your knowledges.

Perhaps, someday when this planet reached to the level of truly Love and Light enlightenment, then these beloved celestial beings can have their long vacation....I guess, our Father always got plans for them...busy busy...hehe

I wish you all have a beautiful day.

LOVE,
DAT
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Isaac is a Celestial Engineer who can "recharge his batteries" whilst he works. He works for weeks, then he takes a few days' holidays.
Mostly on our world. :)

Illawarra District, Australia, December 12, 2006.
Celestial Engineer, Isaac.
Subject: “Perpetual Motion.”

Received by George Barnard.

Isaac: “You are human. You are the babies of the universe. By your very make-up you need to exist in the physical realm where you are capable of perceiving; in which you can lead your lives. For you it is difficult enough to consider the existence of the morontia world -- a physical world in which I live, and which is separated from you only in time. It is even more difficult for you to understand the spiritual world, how, and in what way, spiritual reality can exist.

“It must be difficult for you to understand how spiritual circuits can be connected up throughout the universes when every single thing in the seven superuniverses is in constant motion. For me it is necessary to have a brain and mind that can do the incredible calculations in a short space of time about how to connect up the morontia circuits. This is Isaac. You class me, as a Celestial Engineer. You have listened to my words and my lessons on rare occasions. This is the first time we make direct contact. I greet you both.”

George: “Hello Isaac!”

Isaac: “Ever since your early days you have been a rebel, not accepting of anything religious that was, shall we say, pushed down your gullet; not accepting of anything regarding the physical laws of this world. Unbeknownst to you, we have been working with you. We advise you that perhaps the time is right for you to go ahead with your project without expecting to hit the nail right on the head the very first time around.

“I promise you that I will be aware of your struggles. I shall be close at hand. I will intuit you to the best of my ability. Indeed, my human friend, perpetual motion is not just a possibility. Perpetual motion devices are realities on many of the planets which I regularly visit. This is Isaac, experiencing a lengthy holiday on your lovely planet, due to be back on duty within a few of your hours.

“I do so enjoy your wonderful environment. I thank you for your attention. Goodbye for now.”

George: “Thank you, Brother.”

Note: Isaac is a helpful friend, who does things beyond the call of duty, apart from working with Melchizedeks and Life Carriers.

My attempts to produce a zero-input perpetual motion device met with failure. Isaac wants us to proceed with it; try again.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Thank you George.

It's nice to know these celestial beings also taken their holidays on this planet too...Isacc, remember to pay for your air fares, ok!..LOL.. :hithere

This perpetual motion realities sounds very fascinating.

Does this reality coexistences within our reality and are these celestial beings able to interact the environment like we do?

You have tried it, and does that mean we human beings can access to this perpetual motion realities too?

Thanks,
DAT
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello DAT,

There is something called zero-point energy that makes things work.

Perpetual motion, I believe, is an impossibility.

God bless...
George.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Good evening to you, George.

Thank you for the confirmation.

LOVE,
DAT
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Hello again Everyone,

I wish you all well.

I have a question for you George.

22's is teacher ABC-22, right?

Have a beautiful weekend all.

LOVE,
DAT
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

At 8:22 this evening we were both made to look at the clock,
and ABC-22 was here.

Does it alway mean he is around at #:22 ? No !

Cheers...
:bigsmurf:
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Thank you George for clearing up this one. :lol:

cheers!
DAT