Hi, my time to write=)

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
aah_08
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hi, my time to write=)

Post by aah_08 »

hey...well, how to start?=)
Even i'm a spiritual person who believes in numerology and that angels send us messages through numbers, I was kind of not really believing that they want to communicate with me. All the fuzz about the 11:11 i was seeing on twitter by the people i follow i thought it was just them looking for the number and not really feeling it you know?
I, sometimes, found myself seeking for the numbers to, like it's not a coincidence but me wanting to see the numbers.
Until three nights ago. I've been seeing the 5:55 on my clock 3 mornings. Like, i wake up in that exact time and i of course, my first though was, they want me to know something.....I exactly don't know what it is, but i like it.
That's just all. Good morning/evening/night=)
greetings!!!!!
Sandy
Staff

Re: Hi, my time to write=)

Post by Sandy »

greetings aah_08,
It seems it has begun for you as it has for so many of us here and all over the world. Yep there's more to it..much more...but well, the discovery of each bit and how it relates to each of us personally is half the fun. I just looked up and saw an 08 on my desk clock. I think that one relates to you this time. :)
Nice to have you on the board Aah! Welcome! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Re: Hi, my time to write=)

Post by sammy »

Welcome to the board ahh_08! :hithere

Yup...that is part of the "game"...they sure do know how to get our attention!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John