I'll be your keeper for life...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
JonahBC
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

I'll be your keeper for life...

Post by JonahBC »

:hithere Hi to you all !

Alas it has been a wee while since I stopped by.

To all the new readers... Kudos to you! :sunflower: for getting this far! Keep an open, positive mind with a heart focused on love and your soul embedded with peace and you just might be surprised. You see I like you was led to this forum many a years ago and indeed it is a great place for a curious one to learn :) Seems like a life-time ago for me eh' George... :roll :lol:

To update I am still entangled with the same locals issues at hand but hopefully one day soon this chapter will be gently closed.

My little video collage has been grabbing some quality attention lately... as new tales of ahha moments have occurred.....the back stories are priceless....

I know... I know... what some of you might be thinking.... here comes a song... and yup... I just had too... :sorry:

This was first released by the "Lyric Version". The title of this poetic masterpiece is called "Guardian" :happy

Here is the recently released North American official video

Much love and peace to you all in 2013... and I mean Everyone! .:salut:

Kathy

ps: To Sandy... maybe just maybe one day a cup of coffee would be nice... George would be more than welcome to join us... ;) :P indeed it is kinda on my bucket list... :finger: Plus I hear there is a Jonah Project down your way in New Zealand who are advocating for a cause very dear to my heart... :kiss:
There will always be war if someone is hungry....
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: I'll be your keeper for life...

Post by happyrain »

hi jonah

welcome back :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello ((((((((Kathy))))))))
What a lovely surprice to see your post on the board! It has been awhile but what is time between friends. It seems geography and even time loose some of their sting in this place.
It is good to know that there may be light at the end of the long tunnel for you on those local issues.( I just looked up and saw a 444 on my clock. ( :D sounds good eh? :mrgreen: Hope springs eternal.)

You can't go wrong sending out a song...so I welcome your videos...even though at this moment I still cannot watch it. I need to stop and do some things to my computer to speed it up a bit or I wait and wait and wait between a few seconds of shown footage.

George and I have a cup of coffee with your name on it here. Come and get it any time you like. ;)
Big Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Sweet... Great song. Thanks for sharing.
:D

Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm glad you brought this forward and back to our attention, Jean. :D
My computer is humming along again and I was able to listen to this lovely song this time around. :sunflower: Thanks for posting it Kathy!
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JonahBC
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by JonahBC »

Hello! Krystalshard :sunflower: & Sandy :sunflower:

Yes indeed this Jonah is always a day late and a dollar short :).... and of course misunderstood by some to the core... :shock: But I thought I would finally pass this along.... this song is the most recent that has been lovingly stalking me every waking hour :D since last spring. As always when this happens I look it up the on YouTube... but this time...for the first time... I decided to just enjoy it.... for I didn't need confirmation. Ah yes... this music stuff.... well BIG part of now what I understand.

I didn't completely get all the lyrics and embarrassing enough did not recognize the voice behind it.. I just loved the melody and the haunting voice... :duh... until a few months ago I hard to courage to look it up on YouTube.....again

And well...you see... I was looking to fill my channel playlist page on YouTube with a 12th video.... and trust me sometimes this takes years... :hithere .. but don't get me wrong... the 11 were perfect... :hithere and thank you for the back-story for the newest one and the first.... :hithere WOW... incredible :kiss:.... but I knew what was missing... and it was this... here....all of you.....all of us..... thus the song and video...

Much Love & Peace.... Kathy
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... EBF887E268

ps: Shortly after I posted the song... one of the 11:11 messages that was emailed out led me me back to the song...... thanks got it... :hithere :loves
There will always be war if someone is hungry....