My Story - The Crazy 1's

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Angelboy301
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My Story - The Crazy 1's

Post by Angelboy301 »

I'm not really sure where to start. I found myself on your website tonight as a result of a month-long search for answers. I've recently encountered recurring episodes with 1:11 and 11:11 and derivations thereof. In a vacuum, this would not have sent me searching for an answer, but it has became extremely odd, almost like I cannot escape it. I try to ignore it, but it continues to occur. At the exact moment of 11:11 or 1:11, my subconscious mind compels me to take an action that brings me into direct contact with that number. Honestly, I've put it out of my mind many times over the years as it comes and goes. The latest run has been happening since the spring and has really flared up recently. Just tonight, as I exited the bathroom, something forced me to look over at the clock...you guessed it 11:11! That is the third encounter today.

I've repeatedly tried hard to ignore the possible meaning, partly because I've been afraid to face the reality of what might be expected of me (weird, huh). Since childhood, I've had odd encounters. Sometimes I just know things. Not anything that I should know or have had any exposure to previously, but rather just a spontaneous feeling of confidence that I know exactly what will happen or a fact of a matter. Sometimes it is so laser sharp that it creates extreme uneasiness. The most lucid of these was the sinking knowledge of the explosion of the Challenger. As I drove in my car, I was listening to the radio and moments before the explosion, I said aloud “...and Challenger has just exploded” or something to that effect. As the announcers reported this reality seconds later, I was completely freaked out. This type of occurrence had happened before and would happen again with varying degrees of significance.

This also has translated into a keen ability to see into the soul of people. I've always had an incredible ability to know and understand people whom I'd only just met. This has created a burden at times, especially when it involves people who we might classify as “a wolf in sheep's clothing”. While I'll be terribly cautious, others see what the “wolf” wants them to see. I see the truth as if it was an effortless assessment. Sometimes I feel horrible that I'm judging people, but it has kept me safe and successful.

Anyway, I read many of the thoughts here and feel an incredible amount of sympatico. I've long felt a calling to make things right, but have been too cowardly to answer that calling in a meaningful way. I have made attempts, but have worked within a framework where the people around me don't understand the depth of things that comes naturally to me. I have a natural ability to bring ideas and people together, even people with disparate thoughts and ideas. It is funny how similar people are when you remove all of the misconceptions, irrelevancies and trivial differences. All of these gift made me very successful prior to pulling back from mainstream society.

I'm left wondering why this is all hitting now. The recent tragedy in Newtown really started things spinning, as they say, “out of control”. Could all of this have been leading up to December 21, 2012? Several recent events converged on that date for me. Strangely enough, the equinox was scheduled for 11:12 on that day. Some have said that it was originally 11:11, but was later changed. What they may have missed is the embedded clue 12/21 11:12. Perhaps it is the beginning of the next phase of our journey. I don't know...I can't even believe that I'm writing this.

I've kept all of this inside for decades. The last time I shared glimpses of this side of me was twenty years ago at a friend's party. He had a friend from work there who decided to engage in a round of Ouija that another gal and I were doing. Ouija has been something that I've used in the past to channel energy/information, but have abandoned it because it freaks people out. I knew nothing about this guy, nor the person who I was channeling energy with. He began asking questions that we began answering through the Ouija. Suffice to say that he was totally freaked out when we dug up some very unpleasant memories from his past. He insisted that we were colluding with his friend and co-worker - something that wasn't true. I don't know who I communicated with that night (or any other time I used Ouija). Perhaps it is my own inner energy – a window to my own abilities. I don't know.

I've never shared any of this to this extent with anyone in my life, including my wife of 20 years. Now, most people would probably think I'm a total loon, but perhaps it all makes sense to you. I'm being compelled to share this information. Perhaps it is another meaningless event in my life, but what if it isn't?

Another early sign for me - my username comes from my e-mail address, which comes from Touched By An Angel. I was always drawn in by the show for some unknown reason. I adopted the "Angelboy" persona over ten years ago...coincidence, perhaps. Another coincidence - I recently discovered that John Dye who played Andrew (Angel of Death) died on 1/10/11 (note the 1111). Just weird!

Well, tonight I finally acknowledged verbally my acceptance aloud and gave open access to my thoughts to whomever is trying to communicate with me. I guess my next step is to keep reading. It is good to have found this place...I feel less lonely already. Thank you to all for listening.

Randy AKA Angelboy
inawe
Old Friend

Re: My Story - The Crazy 1's

Post by inawe »

Hi Randy!
First off , Welcome!!! You are definitely in the right place, I dare say you were led here, as the rest of us were. I can assure you that probably 99.9 percent of us here can relate to everything you are saying, not to diminish it's significance in any way, just to tell you that we all understand perfectly how you are feeling and know what you mean! Before giving you my 2 cents, you should read the FAQ's, at the top of the page to get a clearer idea of what this all means...
So in essence, 11:11 and all it's variations are a big HELLO!! From our Celestial Midwayers, Angels, Ascended Masters amd so on...it means several things but basically they are telling you that you are capable of 2 way contact and that you are a fair , decent person, and that there are things for you to do to help out the planet....there are many different number prompts we get. As you go along, the numbers will change, depending on what they are trying to tell you. There is a basic guideline by Doreen Virtue, but I've come to see that they become very personal, subliminal messages, coming from an incredible source of Love.
We are so blessed to be part of this. Enjoy it. It's great that you finally acknowledged it. As you you go along, you will build a relationship with them. Ask for confirmations, you will be amazed and thrilled to see the lengths they go to to grab your attention.
I'm sure the rest of the crew will start answering you soon, and do a better job explaining than I have, with links and all... But I'm glad to have been the first to welcome you...and you are right, lots of love here... All wonderful people! :-) enjoy... Vanessa
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Randy, :hithere
I was half way in the middle of writing back to you, with one of my typically long, boring posts when the power went off and I lost everything...You lucked out there!. :lol: And so I decided to maybe make this one a little shorter especially since Vanessa did such a lovely job of welcoming you and providing helpful information.
I must say, it seems you are very empathetic...and can sense the energy of others. That can be a bit of a trial at times and at others a real blessing. I like to think that "seeing other's souls" as you described it is in reality a bit of a blessing as it can help us to understand the other person a little better as we dig just a little deeper. We can often see, too, why they behave a certain way and understanding is maybe the first step to respect, caring, forgiving and eventually loving them.
As you read the site and the opinions and thoughts of others please keep in mind that this is your adventure and it won't be quite like anybody else’s. And as you continue to expand your awareness in many different ways, I hope you will be delighted with the role you see for yourself as you join "the ranks" of the many others who also see the number prompts. Truly, the only thing expected of you by those On High is to be yourself, freely choose for yourself and learn to know yourself as you begin to examine in depth who you are and your relationship to every being in the universe. You have all the time in eternity so there is no pressure. ;)

Better stop there before I start to get "sappy" again. :roll:
Anyway, I enjoyed reading your first post. It's nice to meet you Randy! Welcome! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by paintboxx92 »

Hi Randy!!

Welcome to the board! Your story was really awesome, and as you know, you aren't alone! There are all sorts of people on here with amazingly weird to the western world, abilities concerning the midwayers and other spiritual phenomena. You just plainly have a psychic gift, along with the prompting, as do all of us. But anyways, welcome !! And I hope to hear more stories from you soon!!

:hithere :loves :roll
Shakayla
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wow
hi randy
i am very pleased in reading your story
i admire the understanding of your precognitive experience and the keen insights you have that describe those inner stirrings
i'm not sure how to word it- but i see a flare for mysticism and am very touched/glad to have read this post tonight
thank you ! for sharing =)
i was even more shocked to find you've been married for 20 years. i originally thought you were much younger and that's not to belittle your wisdom because i felt a wealth of wisdom pouring out in your post. i like how you mention your intuition was able to steer you towards success and keep you safe. how you're able to see a common bond in people and have chosen to take a step back from a main stream society. i do hope you eventually express the want to share more with your wife on a day when things feel right.
i hope you're happy and feel at home here
looking forward to reading more of your post !
welcome *hello :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Welcome to the Forum Randy!

Peace & Love.
Flint