My son was born on 11/11/11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
draven111111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My son was born on 11/11/11

Post by draven111111 »

Hello, my name is Corri and I have lots of questions regarding the meaning of my sons birthday and meaning. Just a little background about my husband and I.....we have a 7 year old daughter, Midian whom was given to us almost instantaneously, however trying to have our 2nd child proved to be a challenge. We got news from our reproductive doc on March 3, 2011 that we had a 0% chance of conceiving on our own. Too much of our surprise we ended up actually conceiving our son on March 4, 2011. So in our first ultrasounds and based of my tracking history it but us on a due date of 11/25/2011. Well all through my pregnancy I kept seeing the number 11:11.....everywhere. I made a joke about what if it was a sign that he was coming on 11/11.....hahaha little did I know that would actually come true. So I am here today to try and find some sort of background on the significance of the number because everytime someone asks me when he was born they always say his birthday if very spirutual. Please help!!
Sandy
Staff

Re: My son was born on 11/11/11

Post by Sandy »

Hello Corri, :hithere
Many people who study numerology recognize the possibilities that can be a part of us when we are born on any specific date... 11-11-11 is a fabulous day to be born but so is any day when we have loving parents who nurture us, allowing us to grow in all areas... physically, emotionally, socially, mentally and one sometimes ignored, spiritually. (These are just a few off the top of my head. :scratch: ) Fairly often, we have met parents on the board who have been seeing the 11's ever since their child was conceived. This could be on account of their unborn child...who could be endowed with exceptional abilities and understanding. These children often referred to as Indigo or Crystal children can thrive with parents who understand their need to explore and expand their knowledge and aptitudes... They can sometimes be a bit of a challenge but so worthwhile as they have so much to contribute to the earth and the following generations. So sometimes when we see these numbers it can be on account of our children. It can also be that you too are being called in a way. Think of the 11:11 sort of as a Hello...a meeting from angels and celestials who Love us, our world and the Universe Creator (God). They are here to to teach us, help us discover our own path of spirituality and to assist us in lifting our planet past some of the severe problems we are encountering. They cannot do the hard work for us but they can give us nudges, and share a little of their own wisdom stemming from thousands upon thousands of years.

A good place for you to begin as you search for information on this board may be the FAQs and the posts in this forum. Often times they help to clear up some of the confusion and misinformation. But if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask them.

Seeing the 11:11 is a very good thing. As you get to know more I hope you will think so too.
Here are a few URLs that might help...

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

And this site may give you a little information on indigo and Crystal children.
http://www.angeltherapy.com/article1.php

Before I close I would just like to say congratulation on this little miracle birth of your son. I am sure as he celebrated his first birthday, he has become the apple of your family''s eye. :sunflower:

It is nice to meet you Corri, welcome! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Corri,

11/11/2011

000000/000000/000000
200000/000000/000000
111111/000000/000000

Wow! He's all thought and determination. Needs a very stable environment.
Writing expertise, natural. Possible dyslexia? Stammer?
Big brain this little guy.

You're going to have your hands full. :o)

BTW. Welcome to our board.

:bigsmurf:
draven111111
New Friend

Post by draven111111 »

Thank you both very much for replying. I am really happy that I found this board and look forward to being able to search through here so find so much information. My son, I feel, is very special indeed. It has been such a joy to watch him grow the past 13 months and can not possibly imagine what life is going to be like once he gets older. My daugher Midian has always been "an old soul" but Draven is different, I still can't figure him out but you all have definately given my the stepping stones needed in my journey. Thank you so much!!!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi draven,
I'll try find the time to give you more detail... a very interesting combination in numerology.
BTW Nothing to do with the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers.
Cheers...
:bigsmurf:
draven111111
New Friend

Post by draven111111 »

George thank you so much. I really look forward to hearing your insight on this.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

This may be of interest to others as well, Corri.

Numerology info is configured in this way. As well as that, each number has its own meaning.

3 / 6 / 9
2 / 5 / 8
1 / 4 / 7

Number one deals with the brain.
Number two deals with intuition.
Number three deals with invention.
Number four deals with a strong physical body.
Number five deals with the ability to care for others.
Number six deals with patience with the job.
Number seven deals with personal organization.
Number eight deals with financial ability.
Number nine deals with visualization of the end result.

Of course, where more than one number turns up in a person's birth date, the extra number or numbers strengthen that particular aspect.

The three, six, nine line deals with the spiritual or mental.
The two, five, eight line deals with emotion.
The one, four, seven deals with the physical.

The one, two, three line deals with thought.
The four, five, six line deals with will.
The seven, eight, nine line deals with action.

That leaves two diagonals, one, five, nine being determination, three, five, seven being compassion.

When done correctly, numerology is quite a sciene. For me, however, it was a fast key into the personality.

I used the rather fast system devised by the German, Mark Gruener.
There are others more detailed methods, but I was always short of time and psych profiled all patients by preference.

"Boy 11/11/2011" because of his configuration is a challenge and he will be a challenge for you, too.

BTW I'm not volunteering more numerology work other than this one.

Cheers...
George.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Corri, want to hear a weird coincidence? You said your son was due 11/25, but born 11/11? Well I was due 11/11, but born 11/25! (Can you imagine how impatient my mom must've been to just give birth already?! :lol: )

Also, I know of an interesting little story that reminds me of yours quite a bit. You said that you knew the due date was the 25th, but kept seeing 11:11, and then your son wound up being born on the 11th, so it was almost like you were being told his true due date!

Well, my good friend Vanessa, she had the same thing happen. Her baby's due date was the 13th. Her mom kept having dreams of the great-grandma -- it wasn't even her great-grandma; it was her husband's grandma. They'd had a special relationship, with the grandma teaching Vanessa's mom the family's favorite Italian recipes. ;) That is a huge gift, if you know Italian grandmas, because they like to keep family recipes a secret, and take them to the grave! :lol:

Well she'd been dead for years, but Vanessa's mom kept dreaming about her -- and she kept telling her that the baby would be born on her birthday, instead of the due date -- which was the 9th.

When the baby really was born on the 9th, they named her after the great-grandma! :roll

I think little stories like this are neat, because they show us that we continue forever -- we live on -- there is no end to life and to love. :loves When you were shown 11:11, you also got a clue about the Great Beyond, because your baby did indeed turn up on that day!

With love, Michele :kiss: :loves