New to this 1111 but i hear many people are like me

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
churchill82
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

New to this 1111 but i hear many people are like me

Post by churchill82 »

Hi this is my first post on this forum so basically i want to tell my story and i hope people reply in aid of these coincidences that i keep having quite a lot recently. During the past few week whether it be when i am in my workplace or on my weekend off i will at randomly look at my clock and it is always 11:11 to be honest at first i thought ok, its a coincidence but the more the days have gone by the more i am seeing 11:11, i was driving my car the other day and my digital clock on my dash was wrong just after finishing work the number that i saw was 11:11. i did think omg what if its a sign that maybe that will be the time of my death in the future? have been pretty taken back that see that number very often.

I do meditate quite a lot as i find it calming and i find it easier to go to sleep to meditation music, and i have been told by a clairvoyant that i have the gift to learn to read tarot if i want to.

my question is to you guys what does this all mean to me, and what do i do to progress myself spiritually on this earth?

anybody's positive input would be greatly appreciated and taken on board

many thanks
S
sammy

Re: New to this 1111 but i hear many people are like me

Post by sammy »

Hello "S",

Welcome to the board :hithere

There sure are a lot of us out there! As far as what it means...well, in totality it's a Celestial intervention of sorts..they want us to work harder at our spiritual journey. As for what it means individually, you already have a good start if you are already meditating...because that is where you will find YOUR real answers.

Here are a couple links to get you started with out site:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi "S",

Welcome to the message board! As you have probably noticed, not just from this site but from the many entries on the internet, those of us who see 11:11 and other prompt numbers have lots and lots of company. In fact, we have been told that millions of people in the world see it. But in this busy world not everybody gives two thoughts about it. :)
For me, once I became aware of the prompt and understood what it can signify and who the amazing beings are behind it...well... it seemed my awareness opened the door for deeper meaning as I meditated. It is true as Sammy stated and it was in meditation that I found my own answer's not someone else's which are perfectly right and true for them. We all hold within us a piece of truth that will always lead us on a journey towards a most wonderful destiny. In reality, perhaps, the destiny is already surrounding us and a part of us as we strike out step by step on a path into ever more spiritual wisdom, understanding and most of all into Love. It is within Love that all our answers are found and in some way united in purpose regardless of belief or creed.

You are already on your path... and with your continued meditation, doors will open, answers will come as you are ready...
I look forward to hearing all about it...It's great having you here, "S."
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Welcome! :kiss: Your story is fascinating! I did not feel a worried sense of foreboding though, reading about your lovely 11:11 hellos, so I hope you are no longer fearing your death. I felt a nice welcoming soothing feeling, and I think you are very invited to participate with our lovely Celestial friends!

Enjoy exploring our little board, where everyone is so kind and friendly! Peace to you and enjoy this magic happening in your life, dear friend. :roll :kiss:

With love & peace, Michele :loves