Reply to prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Shootermcgavin1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Reply to prompts

Post by Shootermcgavin1 »

Hello again, I'm seeing a lot of prompts lately.
How do I respond / reply to these prompts.
These prompts are becoming more regular and I feel a little anxious lately as if I have something to do. But I don't no what.
Any advice is welcome. Thanks x
inawe
Old Friend

Re: Reply to prompts

Post by inawe »

Hi ! When I first started getting prompts, I become obssesed with the meaning that they may or may not have according to us humans.... I too as of late have noticed a real acceleration iin my prompts and a real consistency too.... I've come to think that while they may have a specific general meaning, I see it as a reminder that they are all around me, assisting me, teaching me, preparing me with anything coming my way, joyous or difficult.....quiet your mind when you get them, thank them, ask them to make you understand... Use it as a moment to connect, thank them.. I always end up laughing when I see the legths and witty ways they come up with to make me see the prompts.... Peace... Vanessa
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shooter,
No worries...getting quiet as Vanessa suggested is very beneficial in leading to the meaning of the prompts for us as individuals. Each of our lives are uniquely different so it stands to reason that the prompts may very well hold unique wisdom for each of us. The trick is to relax and allow yourself to be in a mindal, emotional, physical and even spiritual position from which to deduct that wisdom, love and humor that arrives from our celestial friends. Please take a moment and realize that there is nothing to be anxious about. This is not something the Angels and Midwayers would wish for us as we we already have enough on our "life plate" just dealing with the needs of the day. What they do desire is to lead you a little closer to your own inner wisdom, following your truth as it directs you unfailingly towards your Fragment of God within. Some people call this being your Higher Self...But undoubtedly as we draw ever closer... answers come and things of eternal nature tend to fall into place. Not saying the road is easy. Nope...lots to learn and do. but the cool thing is..once we learn something it is ours for eternity.
So a good way to begin to foster an understanding might be to begin daily relaxation in your physical body...It is amazing how tight and wound up we become. Take some time to close your eyes if you like or look out at an inspiring scene etc...and begin consciously relaxing each muscle from top to toe or toe to top. ;) This is good stress relief when done on a daily basis and it is important to be relaxed, calm and peaceful if we wish to further our connection. This may seem like a small and simple step, but small steps lead us where we wish to go. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

Shootermcgavin1 wrote:Hello again, I'm seeing a lot of prompts lately.
How do I respond / reply to these prompts.
These prompts are becoming more regular and I feel a little anxious lately as if I have something to do. But I don't no what.
Any advice is welcome. Thanks x
A ressponse is neccessary. Not in the way you think.

You see you must respond by looking at your LIFE in that moment right now and right then and changing what it is within you that is causing the disturbance upon your LIFE PATH ATTRACTOR FIELD allowing you to move forward in LIFE.

Connecting with the midwayers and JESUS as GOD is always a special experience but you connect with them by doing what they say as well.

If you LOVE me keep my commandments (John 14:5) comes from the understanding that LOVE is guidance and to follow guidance is LOVE.

As such the complete answer to how to respond to a prompt is to respond with LOVE.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
fmspirit39
Busy Bee

Post by fmspirit39 »

Hello Shootermcgavin,

Thankfully all roads have their own winding way, and so it is with how they are led. In one way the prompts are a great mystery, yet in another way they appeal to each in the most obvious of manners: what is in the mind of the one prompted, which owes to the diversity of they who call and those being called. Although I know only a little of things, I can give you the bit of knowledge that I do have, which is much like Sandy and Infinitelight who said that all are unique and all need emanate love. At my core I believe that these prompts are pointing in the direction of controlled thoughts, meditation and visualizations felt from the heart shakra and triggered in the brain to stimulate future manifestations of your own choosing. No matter who should see, or not, these prompts, for the path of eternal gratitude, service and empathy is one every soul must awaken to and walk willingly. So in one way each prompt can be seen as a glimmering and welcoming sign that says: begin now, and walk for awhile with God. In practical terms, when I see a prompt (which has gone up to about 25+ times a day), I take a moment at least to recognize the love that is being shown to me and give pause to wonder at its meaning and gratitude for all its potential. Blessings to you.