seeing 555 and 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
goldengirl
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

seeing 555 and 1111

Post by goldengirl »

I've been through some very difficult, life-changing events the last two years, and I've really been searching for religion, having no formal religious background. In the last few weeks I've been reading about angels and really felt that my grandmother is my guardian angel so I asked her to help me. I've been wishing for one particular thing to 'fix" my situation which is possible but not necessarily probable. I saw 11:11 and made a wish, asking for this "favor." Now 'm seeing 11:11 or 111 everywhere and been waking up at exactly 5:55 two nights in a row. Am I subconsciously waking myself up? Is my favor coming true? Lots of weird, quasi-religious things happenming, like I reached into a pocket and "found" a St Jude medal, I went to a web site and found I was receiving "free" rosary!! I am in shock. What do you think?
sammy

Re: seeing 555 and 1111

Post by sammy »

HI Goldengirl :hithere

Welcome to the board! I LOVE when folks start noticing the prompts from our Celestial friends! It's just SO cool! Enjoy the ride!

In the mean time, take a look through our FAQ's - there is a LOT of good info on there about what the numerical "prompts" mean.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hi Goldengirl!!
When the Angels take your hand, you have nothing to fear.... Open your heart and believe like a child..ask like one too!! They are making contact with you because they want to help you, the love they have for us is immesurable... A medal from St. Jude, patron of lost. Causes? Awesome, enjoy it... A rosery? Great... I find that reciting the rosary helps with my meditation and concentration and brings me sooo close to the dource which is all love. The holy Virgin Mary is an ascended master that is always around comforting us, and offering prayers and support in all that ails us. Prompts have a general meaning but it will become personal to you. I have very similar prompts and I'm so attached to them now that I always giggle when I see the amazing ways they show me the numbers! I laugh outloud and can feel them smiling and snickering back at me.they have a sense of humor! I thuink tailored to each of us, they know what will make us laugh.....remember this.... Nothing is impossible to the universe. I've said it before and I'll repeat it again.... Expect litle results, get little results, expect big, get big results.... The universe can only give you as much as you expect it to give....welcome to this wonderful family.... Peace and light to you... Hang in there....if you need any help with prompts , let me know... I love them and have gotten quite good with reading them! Lol!
goldengirl
New Friend

Post by goldengirl »

Hi Sammy & Inawe:
Thank you so much for your responses! I'm AMAZED that all these things I thought were "crazy" seem to be common to so many other people. I always thoight I was a little bit psychic so I'm excited to see the wonderful possibilities of the 1111 and 555's. I was scared at first but I'm seeing that angels are all around us.
I'm hoping my problem I've been dealing with for over 2 years is going to be resolved favorably...?
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

:-). You will have exactly what is best for you..... I know exactly what you are going through, I go through phases of high faith, disbelief, hurt, betrayal.... Then hope again and then feeling blah.... Impatient.... The signs are all there though....the universe does'nt jump the gun, or lead us on falsely.... Ask for signs and messages, guidance and strength..... Everything will turn out great..... Xoxox :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi goldengirl,
It's good to see you on the board. :D I hope you enjoy this place and the friendly people who post here...You've just met two of them. :) Hi Sammy and Inawe :hithere
I am sorry that you have had such a rough couple of years and I hope that the situation resolves itself in a way that benefits you the best.
Many of us, too, can understand, as life can be rough sometimes. And to be honest this doesn't necessarily always change as we draw closer to our religious and spiritual roots... But we are learning better ways to deal with the ups and downs of life and learn from them or maybe simply recoup and recover faster after we feel we have been driven into the "hard sand of Life's beaches." :) Perhaps in the process we too are learning to appreciate life as a gift in this present moment, to look for the inner beauty in the people around us that seemed to have gone unnoticed before. Funny thing, sometimes it is these little things that can make all the difference in our sense of peace, balance and well being...

At any rate...It is very nice to meet you. :sunflower: Welcome to our friendly internet home! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Goldengirl!

You asked
I'm hoping my problem I've been dealing with for over 2 years is going to be resolved favorably...?
First, I am assuming by "favorably" you mean "your perspective" of favorably...I wish I could tell you that is what the prompts are assuring you of, but from my personal experience last year I can say that the prompts are not assuring us that things are going to work out as "we desire", nor are they telling us they will not work out as "we desire", but they ARE assuring us that we are infinitely loved and that the resolution will be "divinely perfect". LOL, our dear 11light11 (Michele) shared this story with me the other day:
The old Chinese man and his son toiled the farm alone.

One day, the son found a mare on the outskirts of the property. Now they could cut their work day down, using the horse to work the fields.

"What good luck!" the townspeople cried.

"Good luck? Bad luck?" came the reply from the old man.

The next day, the son fell off the horse, toiling the fields, and he broke his leg.

"What bad luck!" the townspeople cried.

"Good luck? Bad luck?" said the old man.

The next day, the soldiers came around to collect the oldest son from each family, for the war effort that was breaking out. Because of the son's broken leg, they passed the old man's farm by.

"What good luck!" The townspeople cried.

"Good luck? Bad luck?" said the old man.
To this end, I will share my story with you...

I have been having number prompts for many years, and have been a member on this board for about 4 years. Last November my dad had to have a major surgery, and the prompts I received leading up to that surgery were relentless...I am talking MANY prompts every hour. I felt certain this meant that our dear Celestial friends were going to take great care of my dad and all would be well (MY perspective and desire of "well"). Dad did not make it and I found myself a little disgruntled with the "prompts", I felt like they had deceived me with their relentless prompts. This small, immature human (me) felt like "well what good are you guys if you couldn't help me with this!"

Shortly after dad's death, mom was listening to her message machine. Dad had called from the hospital and left a message the night before his surgery...among other things he said "They have moved me to room 11 of the CICU". ROOM 11 :shock: :shock: :shock: Dad died in room 11! It took me a while to piece it together, but I now believe this was our Celestial friends telling me not to worry about Dad, they have him now.

Every thing has it's time and reason. When the issues are negative it is usually very difficult to see that there could be any good to come of it. Sometimes we can see the good in negative situations rather quickly, other times it can take decades. But there is always...ALWAYS...some sort of divine perfection to it.

So...I am sure that is NOT what you wanted to hear :lol: And HOPEFULLY this situation WILL resolve to your liking. But IF it doesn't, take a long deep look and see what there is to learn from the situation.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hello everyone!
Wow, I love this place more and more everyday... So well said all of you. When I first started getting my prompts, I thought "ooohhhh, something's up, something's gonna happen" well truth be told, all the prompts I've been getting are ringing true with an incredible spiritual journey that I'm on. Somedays I am so excited about it, other days I feel like a freak, and then days like today I'm very serene and embracing it. I was dissappointed at first because I wanted my situation with my twin flame resolved NOW!! I was thinking this is why they are here, they are fixing everything..... Well I've come to realize in my own personal intuition and exchanges...that they came to give me strength. Patience and understanding of the dynamics of Divine Timing, faith, unconditional love..... I know for sure he is my flame, but with their help, I know that whatever the outcome, I am and will always be fine..... Whatever is meant to be will be.... Give yourself time. Be patient and kind to yourself. Use this as an opportunity to learn, to grow, to expand. To LOVE yourself unconditionally..... Everything will fall into place. Go with the flow... Fighting it only messes everything up.... Let them take. Care of everything. Enjoy the love that's being given to you. All is well and in order. <3
goldengirl
New Friend

Post by goldengirl »

Hi Sammy, Inawe & Sandy...and thanks for the posts! I'n so happy to be here.
I hear what you are all saying and I think I'm getting a big "poke" from the celestial realm, for sure.
While reading these posts earlier today, my laptop inexplicably crashed. It just shut down, turned off, etc. I had to reboot it over and over and eventually I took it to Staples where after three hours, the confused tech support person restored my laptop to it's factory settings, wiping EVERYTHING from my laptop!
I use my laptop for work & personal use so I wan't too happy.
In the end, I felt like I had cleaned up a lot of dead wood, emotionally and literally on my laptop.
I also woke to a white feather on my pillow, which admittedly is probably from my feather pillow itself.
But still, I wonder if there's a negative element that is pushing against me. I think the prompts are all spiritual in nature and poisitive but is it a war of good and evil?
I can only say that last year when these bad things were just starting to get really difficult, I consulted a holistic healer who sent me an email on what to do to try to keep negative spirits from my home and my phone crashed when I read it. Died completely. Wasn't even fixable.
And last night I woke up at 444.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Wow Goldengirl! Sounds like the angels are really letting you know that they are there, in your life and are helping you get through things.... I had an epiphany yesterday, it's been said before, but I just deeply and personally understood it. The prompts are wonderful. Some people have devised a basic guidline as to what each number combination means... But honestly, I agree with Sammy, I think it is their way of telling us that they are there with us, helping us with all of our trials and tribulations, offering us guidance. I think our prompts are personalized and they are urging us everytime we get one to take a moment of silence and meditation to hear and feel what they are saying. As for the things we want, well, all I know is, if it's good for us we'll get it, if it's not, we'll get better, even better than we could imagine... And divine timing is always perfect, never too soon , or too late.... You will come to realize your own truths and philosophies, whatever makes sense to you, as long as it comes from love. The roads are long and confusing, but we get there, somehow, with the Grace of God.... Peace beautiful goldengirl! Everything will be great.... The feather, yes!! Angels! 4:44 is a hello! They are with you!!