Synchronicity

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
inawe
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Synchronicity

Post by inawe »

[color=#4040BF]yesterday I had something so wonderful happen that I just have to share with you all. Since the beginning of November, I decided that since it is the month for Thanksgiving, I would post something I am grateful for everyday until Thanksgiving. Not anything typical like my kids, my health or nice home, but the random things that make you think. Yesterday I woke up feeling kind of embarrassed and not really wanting to put myself out there but felt a gentle nudge, an urge to go against it and do it anyways.
" Day of Gratitude #7 ......... Today I am grateful that I am thinking with my heart and not my head. Backwards huh? Naaaah.... overthinking and overanalysing kills everything, the heart never lies..."
Fine.... many likes, many comments, the basics... very nice.... now I have a freind that I just met 2 days ago in another group a mutual friend put together for us artists and writers etc, etc. and he loves the post we start talking and the thread goes towards my mother being on a huge , long trip in the middle east. He says she must be an angel... I say, ohh no she is no angel.... He starts asking me if I do believe... "Of course I believe,and I have so many wonderful stories but unfortunately, I have to go finish up a job doing artwork that I can't do during the week because she's gone!" him to say, " oooh shoot! always when it's getting so good, you leave me hanging" me to say." let me give you food for thought.... I've always been very receptive to my guardian angel, getting messages, and signs and so forth but now grasp this... Angelic Time Prompts.... if you've never heard, google it, and we'll talk later..."
I was done working about 2 hrs later and he comments on the thread....... " This is amazing. You have to understand that this is so huge for me. I am in tears right now because 11 years ago to the day, I was in a major car accident with my now wife, we came out completely unscathed, since then I've been seeing 11:11 and never knew why........ now I know....." It took a mutual friend, my sudden urge to post my gratitude, gentle urges from my angels to open this guy's eyes to what was going on. As a result of that, a few others started speaking out and it became a huge love fest.... it was all so wonderful... we all left feeling so much love and awe for the zUniverse and the it works. I don't think any of us will ever be the same again..... and yes , I am so grateful..
[/color][/color] :loves :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Re: Synchronicity

Post by Sandy »

Hello Vanessa,
As I read your words here I couldn't help but see ripples from a tiny stone thrown into a pond getting bigger and bigger. Those ripples, the "love fest", getting in touch with who we are within, these things are what it is all about....well, among others. LOL But I am so thrilled to see your courage as you touch your intuition with your heart and share what is benefical and beautiful... :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Thank you Sandy, and you are so right about the ripple effect.... People are sending me messages privately and openly telling me what an effect my Gratitude Posts are having... I honestly can't take any credit for it, I swear I'm being guided by my angels, it's just something I have to do.....I'm putting myself out there for sure, but it's worth it.... :sunflower: This morning I asked what direction will I go in after Thanksgiving?....hmmmm we'll see :?:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Vanessa, what an incredible synchronicity! I know that feeling you are talking about where you hesitate to share something -- but somehow you feel you must -- and the next thing you know, you see it all happened for a reason! :love

Did you ever read "The Celestine Prophecy"? Your post really reminds me of the message of that book. He shares that when a large group is together, the energy very subtly shifts and it is "your turn" to talk. Many of us then hesitate and second-guess ourselves and the moment passes. We interrupted the flow. With what you share here, you took your turn and you brought a new dimension of meaning to another person's life! :love

Peace and love going out to you! You are on an interesting trip my friend. :kiss: Love, Michele :loves
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Thank you Michelle! Ohhh boy, do our Angels know how to put us to work or what? It's love, we end up doing things we would never dream of doing and they keep us at it..... It's love, plain and simple.... You said a mouthful in saying that I'm on an interesting trip...... I've been getting the 555 prompt, non stop, meaning , buckle up, major life change, and man o man......I feel like I'm in a tidal wave, a whirlwind, a good one though, very good, and the changes really have yet to come I'm sensing.... What can I say? I'm so honored to be chosen to help out however I can, in my own way, among people I know and don't know at all....... and to have met wonderful, kind , sweet people such as yourself that understand and can offer support when things become too overwhelming....... if anyone wants to friend me on FB to see all of this, please do by all means.... Vanessa Cass is the name,,,, :roll
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Vanessa :loves !

I yei yeiiiiiiii lol I was lead to this post, this is my first post here in mths and mths... lol and I am now feeling the ripple effect that our Dear Sandy :sunflower: mentioned and major synchronicity too! Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you and All here, btw! Our Canadian Thanksgiving was first weekend in October.. :hithere :D

I had been wanting to know where to find sweetgrass for some time, so I called a local tribal counsel and they put me in touch with a Native Elder, who I happened to call at the feast on the beginning day of a pow wow! :shock: At first I was very embarrased for interupting such an event, but afterwards thought this was very interesting! I was asked by the Elder to meet him at the pow wow and he could give me sweetgrass with something to trade and it wasnt until I got there Sunday I learned there was a All Nations Native Healing Hospital on site AND it was the site of the signing of treaty 4 in Sept of 1874. I should say that where I live it is quite flatland so to see the amazing fall scene of the beautiful valley site of pow wow was very overwhelming and amazing!! I had the lovely company of my 3 children and my daughters friend! We had a beautiful day and when it was our time to head for home, driving up the other side of the valley I started to cryyyyyy and was overcome with a feeling of sadness and a real PULL, as if God was saying this place is very important for me, all the way home I thought about our day, we all enjoying the music on the radio and then.... WHAMMM we got hit from behind and were spinning and screaching in circles on the highway(counter clockwise) at 110 km/h .... but landed quite softly after I braked the car switched directions and we went safely into the ditch.. it was a life changing event and made us all, including the young man who hit us, sooo much more grateful for the gifts of this life!

Three weeks later it was Thanksgiving and I was pondering all week prior, if, after my recent separation from my childrens father and with my ex has my families full support(They think I am nutso lol!! :lol:) , they would even invite me.. My Aunt called me on the friday to ask me not to come, because Paul and the kids will be there, but I could come a mth later, just me and the kids for a dinner.... :( Needless to say I was devastated, and my question was to them.. 'If I had died in the accident would you have considered inviting me to Thanksgiving?" ... I fasted with Jesus for Thanksgiving with exception of one amazing bite of pumpkin cake, I received from my daughter when I crashed the party just to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING! LOL The kicker was when I got to say to the kids .. "WOw we were just talking about crashing parties last week or so LOL I was shown the True meaning of Thanksgiving....and am now in touch with another beautiful elder who will be leading me with me to gain knowledge from the healers at the Hospital! THANK YOU GOD FOR EVERYTHING :kiss: !

I hope this doesnt sound confusing lol its 2:04 am and my screen is hopping with every letter I type lol Midwayers are playing??? GN I Love You ALL! Ty Vanessa for sharing it feels like I have known you a very long time and Im sure we have much else to share in time, YAYYY! :bana: and hello to all my old an new friends here ! :roll

God Bless You All, We Truly are One !! :loves

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

justylonging1111
Family

I am Sooo Grateful Now!!!! :loves Sending Love, Love, Love... :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

justylonging1111
Family

Okie Dokies lol I sent my Gratitide at 2:22 my time hahahahahaha Cheif Bzutu!!! :lol: Ty Ty Ty Yayyyyyyy :kiss:
---------------

justylonging1111
Family

Dear Vanessa,

You also mentioned the tidal wave I feel now!!!! And I meant to share this video, Tsunami of Love.. :loves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXs77Vh_UHg

God Bless You All with the Light of Love, We Truly are One :kiss:

Love Tannis
---------------

inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

OMG!! I just LOVE you!!!!! Your energy is what I needed this morning, and you are soooo precious!! Believe me we have a lot in common, I have Seminole blood and I'm so proud of it... Yes the ripple effect is very evident now, and I'm so happy to see the positive effect it's having on people... Love being an instrument of the Universe!! Most people think I'm crazy too, but whatever!! I recently left my husband, and I know it's something that was meant to happen... I'm so grateful you made it out o.k. And that we met through this post. Look foward to sharingg more with you.... Xoxoxoxoxo
:loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((((TANNIS)))))))))))))
You've made my day! :cheers: Seeing you online is even better then the beach walk we took this afternoon!!! :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :love
Can you tell we've missed you, sis! :lol: :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

:hithere :hithere :hithere :hithere Hi Tannis!!!!!!!!!!!

SO good to see your penguins again! And so glad to hear you and your girls are safe and sound!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

This was an awesome story! :kiss: An infectious gratitude, too! Thank you for sharing it and enjoy the season!

Peace! With love, Michele :loves
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

I love the love on this post!!!
justylonging1111
Family

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{SUNNY&GEORGE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Sandy :sunflower: , How your words have touched me more deeply than I could have imagined, You love is always near, I honestly cannot say that I have missed you because your SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE LOVE, was right next to me all the time, ... My Dear Sandy, I have had you with me the whole time, and our Dear George and all the 11:11 Lightworkers, the many thousands who have not made it to our sacred HOME in cyber space, I know there are many who have had similar experiences and we all have so much to share while our web is connecting one amazing strand at a time.... :oops: WOW God is Living Love..... I am feeling the tsunami of love now..... as tears well up in my eyes, I cannot tell you how grateful I am for all that Yourself and George have given us all here.... God Bless You, I Love You more than words could say and that goes for many beautiful souls here as well that I have met and their love continues to grow in me in this flowery field of my soul... wow a recent message which I read and SHARE to many around the world via internet, spoke of our mission is just to get them to the tall grass ! I Love You, Guess what???? Our Wingzie has been coming to me and I can almost see her out running in the tall grass!!! She is at peace ! Give George my warm greetings!! Ty tell him it was me I was waiting for lolol :kiss:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{SAMMY}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Your Love has never left my heart Dear!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soo grateful that I took the step to make a post here and got to feel this immense TSUNAMI OF LOVE!!!!!!!!!! How are your sons? God Bless You and Your Beautiful family! We truly are One.. ahhhhhhhhh :sunflower:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{MICHELE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Ty sooo much for your peace and love, the season is beautiful here!!! :D We got about 2 feet of snow in a 24 hour period lol so the kids have had so much fun building and sliding and even tasting it! I just love when you get down close to see all the intrigue crystal shapes of the snowflakes,, and when they sparkle in all colours of the rainbow!! God Bless You! :sunflower:

God Bless You All, We Truly are One! :kiss: We'll be in touch lol
Love Tannis
---------------

justylonging1111
Family

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VANESSA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Yes Yes Yes, I love the Love of this post, I didnt see your reply just minutes before mine COOL EH??? LOL I hope you have a wonderful day, I am grateful for your post on synchronicity and gratitude, it was not a coincidence!!! :loves

God Bless, We are One!! :sunflower:
---------------

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Tannis,

You are something else!!! I am glad you've returned to our little family. You are just a breath of fresh air and appear at exactly the right time!! :lol: But it's always the right time, isn't it? ;)

Peace! Love, Michele :loves
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

(((((( Michelle)))))))!! Another act of synchronicity!! I've been getting so many prompts about change and divine timing, and I just got very impatient with my angels and God, and said, "when will the time be divine?????? Grrrrr!!! And you just said this so beautifully and patiently... Hahahaha... O.k. O.k..... I'm waiting..... Thank you!! :duh :roll :sunflower:
(((Tannis))) I love you more and more!!! :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Tannis dear beautiful Tannis... :happy I am overwhelmed with emotion as I read your words and to know that Wingzie is touching your life in such a special way....Oh I am in awe at the gift of life we all share... Yes, our Wingzie would be the first to thank God for her own life even though ALS robbed her of what most of us would think of as a peaceful secure, productive existence. But for Wingzie, even while being wheel chair bound and bed ridden, she found the joy. Can you imagine finding joy while increasingly unable to move and do even the most routine of tasks for yourself? She found it though... all the peace and contentment much like you, sweetheart, as this special Love immerses your soul and lifts you above the situation. It is true that her heart dwelt in the sky long before the angels gently led her to those “long green grasses” that she so enjoys now... Deaths door was in reality her coming home...

But despite my knowing she is at peace there is a part of me that still cries, missing those days gone by...the Skype calls and long emails detailing our days. I miss her laughter, her sense of humor even though I keep reminding myself that she will be one of my “eternal friends” Amazing, in one of those weird synchronicities, look at the celestial message I posted today...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21301

Balm for my soul. :happy

Bless you dear friend for sharing your heart with all of us...I feel the “tsunami of Love” and am not afraid anymore. Thank you Tannis! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
justylonging1111
Family

Awwww this is sooo brilliant to feel such pure love, I am in awe of the message you posted Sandy, WOW (((((((((eternal friends)))))))))))) and thank you Michelle for your warm welcome home, what a beautiful place to soak in the light :loves

Sandy I loved what you said about Wingzie... `It is true that her heart dwelt in the sky long before the angels gently led her to those “long green grasses” that she so enjoys now... Deaths door was in reality her coming home... ` = AMEN SISTER!! :kiss:

God Bless Everyone, We Truly are One :roll

Love Tannis
---------------

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

You are awesome Tannis!!! :bana:
:kiss: :loves
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

You all are such incredibly beautiful people.... I had an experience last night that I need to talk about. I was in between sleep and wake when I heard this heavy breathing and sucking sound, and felt drops on my arm and then I felt like, not my body, but my soul was being turned counter clockwise to the side... I was scared... I knew it was evil. I called out to the Virgin Mary... It stopped . My whole right side was numb and buzzing, the right side of my head was feeling punched. I sat up and spoke to it and told it that it is not welcome in my world of light. To please leave. I am a keeper of light and will have no part of his darkness. I felt energy leaving my whole right side. My head cleared. My back is still sore. I said an entire rosary and prayed for all the spirits of darkness, that they may become light. I'm so glad this was allowed to happen. I feel like my spirituality and this journey has taken on a whole new meaning.... Feeling very zen and serene today.....m Any thoughts? Anybody?
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Vanessa,

I have never had anything like this happen, but when others speak about these things, they always say to do exactly what you did -- tell the being it is not welcome, that you are calling in the light -- saying a prayer, etc. You did the right thing. I think you can just visualize yourself in a bubble of white light, and also visualize your entire bedroom, and entire home, in a bubble of white light. You can toss kosher salt around the entire perimeter of your house, to protect your home and keep it in the white light. You can also sage your home, just get a bundle of sage and burn it, walking from room to room and moving the sage in a counter-clockwise circle, saying "I banish all the energy that has accumulated from the outside." I also burn sweetgrass afterwards, and move it in a clockwise circle and say "I bring in positivity and white light energy." (For folks below the equator you do clockwise circles to banish negativity and counter-clockwise circles to bring in positivity.)

Sometimes when I am lying in bed, I feel a tremendous buzzing/vibrational feeling, and I check to see if it is just my heart beat, and it is not, the feeling is more rapid than my heartbeat. Does anyone know what this is??

Peace Vanessa! You are protected. I'll put you in the white light every day and send peace and healing.

With love, Michele :loves
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Hi Vanessa,
Thanks for sharing that. I've heard these things can happen in the astral. Do not be afraid of it though. I've heard there are some beings in the astral that get their kicks out of scaring people. Or, put another way, misguided souls stuck in the astral who will feed off of your fear if you allow them to. Evil? I personally do not use that word- it carries with it too many connotations that aren't true and are usually just Hollywood fantasies anyway. It sounds like you did all of the right things to get rid of it! Good riddance, eh?!

Michele,
Yes, as a matter of fact I have recently been reading about the third eye and several sources have stated using your exact words- that those are signs the 3rd eye is opening. Apparently this can happen many times, whenever the 3rd eye opens. Another symptom that's mentioned a lot is a popping sound in the back of your head!

Love and peace to my sisters! :kiss:
John
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Thank you so much Michelle! It was very strange. I never believed in all the ritual of banishing but I will absolutely do it... I have kids that are very gifted, I have to protect them too... Holy water also.... That buzzing! HA! I pm'ed Sandy about that! Yes! You are getting a psychic update, it will subside with time.... Your vibrations are being elevated... And it makes us kind of loopy too, so hang in there!!! It gets better... Apparently... I'm going nuts over it... Like I"m being transported in a big machine... Hahaa... Thank you for your help and light, I appreciate it, and will send light back to you, with a blessing....xx. :sunflower: