Screenshot galleries (with datestamp) of 11:11 from 2012

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
kellyeros
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Screenshot galleries (with datestamp) of 11:11 from 2012

Post by kellyeros »

I have screen-captured (or other captured) a series of date-stamped 11:11's, from my prompts this year (2012)

You can view them on my Facebook profile ( page gone ) and feel free to friend me while you're there if you are also experiencing similar phenomenon, perhaps we have other things in common as well.

Not sure if the actual dates that I received my prompts have any significance. To be honest, I am not even sure what (exactly) the significance of the number is but I can certainly tell you that my experiences with this number have increased in frequency tenfold this year as compared to those before. Perhaps there is a direct corelation with the time as well as the date of occurence?
sammy

Re: Screenshot galleries (with datestamp) of 11:11 from 2012

Post by sammy »

Welcome to the board Kelly :hithere

Well, I ventured over to your FB page and I couldn't find any of the screen shots / photos of the prompts you were referring to.

Here are a couple links to get you started with out site.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Welcome Kelly! I have noticed an increase in the number signs too. Interesting! I couldn't check out your link either -- it said the information was unavailable. If you need to be on facebook I'm out of luck, because I'm not! But I'm glad you're here! Welcome! :kiss:

Peace, Michele :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kelly,
I'm glad you are here, but I'm not much of a face booker either. Nice to meet you. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

I am the same way I would love to see them too but I can't bring myself to reactive my Facebook account. Too much hate there.
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Things that make you go (((((((((((Hmm))))))))))) Long time no see! How ARE you???!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

I am still here been checking the site a lot I just don't post because all I have for internet is a smart phone and typing on it is a real pain. But I have been studying Zen which is teaching me to be more patient and I bought a stylus which helps a lot too!
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((HMMM!!!!))))))))) Here's one from me too! :D
This is like "old home week", Tannis and Paul have stopped in for a chat as well. :sunflower: I love it when the "family has a "get together."

It's so great to see you. I was just thinking about you not even a week ago....Hoping all is well with you and the family. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.