Need some answers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
solat
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Need some answers

Post by solat »

Hi
ok dont take this wrong but i would never thought of my self writing in this sort of type of forums. Although I always did really enjoy reading sort of spiritual etc stuff (mostly cause i m a quite open mind person) i did never fully believe/accept anything.
Anyway the reason i m writing this post is cause in a daily base the last few months i see everywhere numbers combinations. I think this started after by a misunderstanding i attended a spiritual seminar concerning death and an Angel of death (think was Asrael). Also i bought the book Healing with Angels or something like that wrote by Dorothy ... cant remember her surname. But its referred a lot in this forum.
In the last chapter she was talking about number combinations.

I believe that this could be mainly the reason i keep seeing numbers combinations over and over again. Especially 1111 and 2222 or stuff like 1212 or 555 etc. Ok i do not trully believe this. I m just looking for answers here and thats why i m writing this post. I just need a clear answer on why i keep looking on this numbers daily sometimes several several times in a day.

Sometimes crazy combinations are happening in order for me to have a look at the clock or somewhere else so to look at this number. Like my kid wants me at 5:55 in the morning to go and get a glass of water from the kitchen so to have a look at the digital clock. And some really weird dreams concerning the present and future (that became true).
On the other hand i think this could definitely be just a trick of my mind. And please let me explain this. Suppose you go to sleep in the night and you need to wake up in the morning at a specific hour. At least on me it happens a lot to wake up 5, 10 or even 15 minutes earlier before even the alarm rings. I think this is cause my mind is programmed like this and generally humans mind. it can easily get in and work with a pattern. So what i wanna say here is that maybe cause of reading Dorothy book (is her name Dorothy? I need to check) my mind got in a pattern type procedure and keep searching for numbers. So every time the clock saws 11:11 my subcontious tells me to look at the clock. Every 12 hours. Same stuff for 22:22 etc. Ok this logic does not applies everywhere i know. I m just thinking lowed here.
Hope you got i mean.
I was thinking of changing my clock for a while but i suppose my brain can easily reporgram it self i suppose.
If there is another way to crosscheck it that the numbers i see are not a trick of my mind please let me know.
Thanks for any sort of advice or reply.
sammy

Re: Need some answers

Post by sammy »

Hi Solat :hithere

I think most of us have gone through what you are talking about...there are a few of us here that fall into that "open-minded, stubborn as an ox" catagory (myself included :lol: ) It takes quite a bashing of the head for me to FULLY believe something...I am always curious and open to the ideas, but if it's not tangible, belief is slow to come.

None of us here will be able to convince you one way or the other, but only through your own experiences will you come to believe or disbelieve. Maybe belief will be easier when you start getting "prompts" because the phone rings at a certain time, or a license plate on a car jumps out at you...it's a process, and eventually I think we have to make a choice, a leap of faith, because I think others can always find a way to cause doubt.

Here are a couple links that explain what is going on:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
sammy

Post by sammy »

LOL! Solat - I just looked at your ip address and it ends with 111.123 you can look at it (I think you can look at it, not sure if you have to be a moderator to have this ability...but try it)...look at the upper right hand corner of your post and click on the little triangle with the "?" in it, when you scroll down you should be able to see your ip address.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
solat
New Friend

Post by solat »

Thanks for your answers and the links. I ll have a look at them.

I cant find the ? concerning my IP address. But i ve got no reason not to believe you.

I need to get this solved. May be i should talk with some sort of psychic?
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear solat,

You are a thinker, I can tell! I love the way you are applying logic to the equation. ;) I do that myself, doubting myself. Something like what you describe will happen to me -- getting the glass of water at 5:55 -- and I'll find some way to 'discount it' and chalk it off to coincidence.

When you talk about the possibility of your mind searching for these patterns due to Dorothy's book, you raise a good idea, in saying what if you changed the clocks? I'll give you an example.

My computer and cell phone are both the 'real time' because they are set by the atomic clock. But my coffee pot is 'wrong' -- it is off by a few minutes & I never bothered to change it -- and my CD player is totally off, by some random amount of time, like by 2 hours and 39 minutes or something strange. Yet -- I receive 'prompts' on all 4 sets of clocks. I will be typing and see 4:44 (real time); I'll stand up to get a cup of coffee and as I pass by the CD player I'll see 3:33; etc. It goes on like this all day long! Sometimes I'll be 'disappointed' in a grumpy way because the coffee pot "almost showed me a prompt" -- it will say 12:35 instead of 12:34, let's say. ;) I'll notice this and pout for a minute, like a baby. Then passing back through to the living room I'll see that the CD player says 1:11. :lol: Which feels like a practical joke.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, it doesn't matter if the clock is the 'right time' or not. We've just passed the re-setting of our clocks, back one hour, and I haven't yet changed my car clock (I don't even know how). So it is 'wrong,' but when I get in the car I nearly always have a time-prompt there! Also, I never know 'what time it is' -- I have a terrible sense of time -- so I couldn't 'accidentally-on-purpose' check the time to match Dorothy's idea. ;) As I type this I 'accidentally' glance and see it's 8:33! :love

LOL -- I guess it's like Sammy says, you'll see for yourself how long it takes you to realize it's outside the bounds of coincidence . . . and we all have the freedom to interpret this however we want to. But it's fun, isn't it?!

Peace! Welcome friend! With love, Michele
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hi Solat, I've always had tons of faith, always talked to my angels, but just recently started seeing prompts.... I've gotten the 11:11 maybe 3 times, but boy do I get other prompts.... 5:55 is the main one with variants.... 4's and 2's. At one point I was like , "oh please, I'm driving myself crazy with all these numbers, but I promise you, it's no joke, as Sammy said , it's personal, and no one will convince you, but honestly, ask them for answers, and they will arrange for the answers... I have a post here that might help you,,, it's the 222's and 10's and Now so much is happening..... after getting the 222 prompts, and this in no way means that it's the same for you, I really had a huge experience, cleaning Karma... it was wild to say the least. Right around then, I started having premontary dreams too, very vivid and on the mark..... ex. I dreamt I was holding the dog from Annie, and that she peed all over me like an incredible shower, fountain...... horrible!! this was three days before I even knew hurricane Sandy was even in the making.... yep we got tons of rain from her here..... TONS!!! Then I dreamt there was a dead kitten in my yard, the next day, one of our kittens died in front of me..... so for me, everything is tied together. I've changed. Still my crazy , minxy self, but very toned down all of a sudden...... I was addicted to diet cokes and smoked cigarettes, in one day, i just quit! had no desire for them anymore. I'm an artist, I guess I was a pretty lazy one, but now, I can't stop working, I finally think about everything before I blurt things out too.... I actually started a gratitude list on FB where everyday I talk about something I'm grateful for, something random, always turns out to be pretty heavy, quite spiritual and so many people are following it..... I'm putting myself out there, but I know the Angels and God are so happy with me...... get the 717, 707 prompts...hahahahaha......... Had a VERY good dream last night, don't want to vent it just yet, but I heard my Angel tell me, I would have a peek at a major life change coming to me..... it's in the bag....yay!!! Good luck... have faith, it really cam't hurt, and it just generates happiness.... and please remember, that the universe gives you in accordance with your faith... expect little, get little, expect huge, get huge.... ;-) :loves
solat
New Friend

Post by solat »

Thanks for your replies.

Inawe i like your "expect little, get little, expect huge, get huge." thinking.

As i said i ve got very strange and predictive dreams too not only about my self but others as well. Especially related with death. And visions as well. I have seen even lottery numbers. I tried to speak with my angels but i m not sure if i ve got any response. The only response i could say i got was a resent dream i had were i saw my best friend of mine start talking to me saying "i m archangel Gabriel" and gave me a message that sound it to me quit supernatural. But it could just be a trick of my mind. I mean i didnt see an angel or a light etc.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

That is beautiful Solat! I call upon Archangel Gabriel daily, he is very powerful and benevolent.

I loved what you shared, Vanessa! As always you simply ooze positivity and keep me hopeful! You are very inspiring. :kiss:

:loves
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Awwww , thnk you sweetie!! Well you too, you always make me happy with the things you say, always positive and so sweet!! Your pure spirit and wonderful heart can be seen all over your beautiful face.... :roll :love
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Wow Solat!! Amazing....... I've always been immersed in the "other realm" so I've never thought it was my mind, even one outsiders tried to make me feel strange or that I was crazy...... we all have gifts in my family so it's never been questioned.... don't feel bad about questioning.... it's all part of the process.... ask for answers, ask for proof...... Those dreams are really cool..... keep cultivating what is happening, go with the flow........ :sunflower: :roll
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Solat,
Your post brought back some good memories for me. My initial contact began similar with yours...with a book about angels that kept drawing my attention while working for an elderly woman in my hometown. She had many wonderful "religious books" but this one jumped out at me because it was not the "theology type" that I usually dusted. After a month of peeking through the pages while dusting the book case, I asked her to borrow it and wow...my world began to change in leaps and bounds! I believe it was simply because I allowed some new thoughts and ideas to enter my brain. To expand my thoughts from what is, to what could be! I was like a kid in a candy store for awhile as I so enjoyed the 20 to 30 minutes of quiet meditation every morning that this book encouraged. I desperately wanted to speak with my own Guardian Angel just as the meditation steps in the book would help allow. It took longer for me than I hoped, at least a year and a half but there were things I needed to work through... and I wasn't as dedicated as I could have been to daily stillness throughout some of that time period. :roll: But in all honesty I don't think the numbers are just about communication. I discovered that as I was in meditation, practicing what some call a version of stillness... I was healing long held hurts within, developing a rather peaceful, happier exterior, even solving life problems with thoughts that arose during these sessions. As an example: I used to be a bear on the road...grumpy as all get out but I was startled to realize several months after beginning my morning routine that I was smiling and more accepting of everyone's behaviour and their mistakes on the road (of course I never made any mistakes. ;) :roll: :lol: ) I was more patient with the customers at work... still had some rough moments but overall I was so much brighter and happier.
Ass the years have passed, I have watched a whole bunch of wonderful people pass through this internet place, and I have noticed that the prompts actually affect each of us a little differently. While much is similar by way of experience the way we accept answers and even follow through is very personal and uniquely our own.

I think that you may have very well been blessed with your own first communication via your dream and Archangel Gabriel. That is fabulous! :D I know how easy it is for doubt to set in after something of this nature as we can't really prove divine entities had anything to do with it... but often times...our own mind in the beginning opens the door for spirit with the "allowing" for the possibility of such an occurrence. So even should this have been your own mind...and I don't think it was, it was still an important step signifying an openness of your consciousness or at least your subconscious to allow for celestial contact. It is up to you if you wish to proceed and even how you proceed, as you always have free will to make the decisions that lead you one direction or another just like in physical life.

Well, I just wanted to say welcome and to tell you that I enjoyed your thoughts and comments. I hope you continue to be a part of the workings around here.. :hithere
Love,
Sandy

Oh almost forgot....Doreen Virtue....is that the lady Author you were thinking of in your post?

And Vanessa, you wrote,
...."and please remember, that the universe gives you in accordance with your faith... expect little, get little, expect huge, get huge.... ;-)
That is an awesome thought to remember! Thank you! :kiss:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Thank you Sandy, it's something I came across I'm almost sure somewhere here! It resonated so strongly with me and I've been saying it nonstop since.... :-) love what you wrote.... Love this place!
solat
New Friend

Post by solat »

Thanks for all your answers.

Yes the writer of the book is Doreen Virtue.

I ve tried (and still trying) to ask for explanations from my Angle (or Angel)s on what these numbers or a number means but to be honest i get no answers so far. At least i cant hear any voices etc. Anyway i m not very sure what to expect so to get an answer.

Anyway thanks for your answers again... numbers series continue to saw. Especially 555 comes up the last few days for a reason.

Thanks
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello solat ! i like your name too :) :hithere welcome to the forum
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hi Solat... I too have been getting the 555 prompt, I know what I'm expecting and it may not be the same for you, but I know for me it means a big change.... I'm ready.... When you ask, silence yourself,if anything you will feel it in your heart chakra... A slight explosion... Or ask for a specific answer like simplify it for yourself.... Ask a yes or no answer, and say... Just give me a yes or a no in a street sign or billboard etc... Your perception will build from there until you can hear the answers on the inside, or outside... And keep talking to them! The are there, and listening... :-) <3
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Solat,
Stillness and meditation are different for each of us....Sometimes a person has immediate results, other times it is a slow steady process, a process that helps train what you may have heard others term, "your spirit muscle."
Like you, I did not immediately hear anything... I chose a form of guided meditation in the beginning and for me this works well as I have a rather chattery mind that likes to think rapidly nearly all my waking moments. So having something to focus on for a time, a voice, or my breathing, even visualizing colors and light helped me to focus and move forward in my meditation practices.
I rarely speak of these things as they have happened to me because I do not necessarily want others to think this is the way it will happen for them or even if it does happen in this way, knowing ahead of time could possibly allow doubts to arise in the mind...causing them to wonder if they imagined it because of what they have heard and possibly expected. Gee that was wordy! :roll: Did that make any sense? :lol: But I will tell you that for the first week or two of my stillness practice, I heard, felt and saw nothing. I am not one to give up easily though, and I am so pleased that I didn't because at some point I began to notice little wispy lights began to swirl in my spirit vision. ( I meditate with closed eyes) As I watched these swirling objects I began to feel things within... LOL "Things" that is such an ambiguous word... one that could mean a million different connotations, but it is very hard to describe what truly begins to stir the soul. I began to feel the energy (it took a while for this) moving from the earth through my legs and up through my crown and in the reverse the energy that flowed from the universe down through my crown and into the earth...these energies helped to assure me and balance me with what is often deemed grounding. ( I am describing what occurred in my guided meditation where first you are asked to envisage tiny roots growing from the base of your spine and deep into the earth where they allow energy from the earth to move up through your energy centers (chakras) Then at some point it is sort of reversed as the divine energies move from your head and crown chakra through your other energy centers.)

When I reach a place where I feel very quiet within my vision usually clears completely and it is as if I am looking into another realm... Sometimes a tunnel forms and I can move through this tunnel finding myself in the most amazing places in space...observing nebulae and feeling energies beyond anything I have ever experienced at that time...I do not know what purpose this serves but perhaps it helps to develop self confidence and lessons of faith and hope, lessening doubts etc... It was as this began years ago that I began seeing from time to time what I call the "Purple Light Creatures...that I now know are Divine "helpers". They appear as a greenish energy blob (Oh "blob" does not sound very dignified but it aptly describes them. :oops:) that emit a purple conical light ahead of them . Often times they flow one after another above my head but then they begin flowing through my body and I can feel each pass. Once it occurred that they were going into, I believe it was my right cheek, and afterwards I felt some pain there as if something had occurred within. But there is a purpose in everything that is accomplished for us...and that is not merely to surprise and delight us for a few moments.

These are just a few minor incidents... nice, but truly not the real reason for meditation. Stillness meditation helps us to begin to become who we really are as a cosmic citizen. It is true we are flesh and bones on this earth but we are also so very much more than that too and we are just now in the mainstream beginning to touch on the depth and abilities inherent in our human souls. These newly discovered personal abilities are not reserved just for what we think of as the gifted ones...the natural psychics etc. It is our right as cosmic children to be who we are destined to become in eternity with all the hard won lessons, gifts and developed assets that go along with our unique status.
But it is something we often have to work at, and by work I am implying the giving of our time to these quiet “timeouts”, not just wish we could see, hear, feel the whispers from other realms. If we believe it is possible for us then it can and will happen if we also do our home work and if our intentions and desires are pure. Often times those who are merely curious will not discover what they initially desire...perhaps simply because they give up rather easily when immediate answers, or "wow stuff" does not occur. It is truly not the "wow stuff" that is so valuable. It is the way we grow and mature as we sit in the silence, listening to the sounds that make no sound. I know that makes absolutely no sense :roll: :) but it isn't so much the celestial talks I have that feel my heart to overflowing it is the Divine Love, this Energy that fills every cell, that overloads emotions and then travel with me into my day. It is this Stillness that becomes a part of us, helping us to see the world with a little more kindness and hope despite hurdles and hardships that occur in our lives. It is in fact, what is deemed "the peace that passes all understanding"...very aptly named because it is truly beyond description and we do not have to earn this, we simply desire and ask then provide the quiet moments to visit with our Best friend, the Divine within us.

A few years ago our Midwayer friend, Doctor Mendoza, gave me some wonderful advice concerning meditation. He said to approach meditation just like a child who is looking forward to an outing with his or her family. Meditation is not something we should dread or do simply because we wish for a particular outcome. It should be something joyous that lifts our heart and soul with the mere thought of visiting with our Divine kin.
So, perhaps, it is best to not expect anything but enjoy whatever our spirit path provides for us, be it visions, messages, energetic healing...etc... these often seem the icing on the cake but the "real vegetables" what is best for our growing eternal selves" are usually much more subtle and are the stuff that grow our souls. These intangible happenings within are felt in a growing sense of balance, peace, more loving and caring attitudes, increased confidence, a more refined intuition among many other gems. These are the things we unconsciously take with us into our day and they are priceless, "the Pearl of Great Worth" that will someday create the world we all desire when old visions and messages have long faded from memory.

A little note: When we meditate sometimes things we have long held hidden inside arise to the surface of our memory. This can be sometimes painful and sometimes disconcerting but it may be because we are ready and willing to look at the happening and perhaps let it go with a better understanding of the how and whys of everyone concerned. I must say, as one who has held onto many a situation and problem in life, that it feels so much better to let them go and to allow the divine energies to help us to forgive, heal and move on with a new and cleaner insides.

My goodness! I have rattled on so..and believe it or not have just scratched the surface of what I would like to say and would say if my typing fingers were not getting rather sore.
How your path will unravel, I do not know. One cannot know whether you will be blessed with immediate communication or whether it will be more subtle like the touch of a baby's hand upon your face, but whatever comes, it will be yours, all yours and it is priceless in whatever form your spirituality manifests and grows.

I hope you discover all that you desire Solat. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hi Solat,
Our biological clock is not precisely in tune with the time keeping device to be exactly on the dot as far as I can say and here I look at my inbox and there are two 11:11, wasn't coming from my thought. Also when we swipe the smart phone to check mail or messages isn't looking at the time but the screen display time first.

( image lost )
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
dianakp
New Friend

Post by dianakp »

My computer and cell phone are both the 'real time' because they are set by the atomic clock. But my coffee pot is 'wrong' -- it is off by a few minutes & I never bothered to change it -- and my CD player is totally off, by some random amount of time, like by 2 hours and 39 minutes or something strange. Yet -- I receive 'prompts' on all 4 sets of clocks. I will be typing and see 4:44 (real time); I'll stand up to get a cup of coffee and as I pass by the CD player I'll see 3:33; etc. It goes on like this all day long! Sometimes I'll be 'disappointed' in a grumpy way because the coffee pot "almost showed me a prompt" -- it will say 12:35 instead of 12:34, let's say. ;) I'll notice this and pout for a minute, like a baby. Then passing back through to the living room I'll see that the CD player says 1:11. :lol: Which feels like a practical joke.
OMGosh! 11light11, Michele...this is MY experience as well! My radio/iPod player is set to one time; coffee pot to another, clock in the car..cell phone, computer "real time" and I get prompts from them all too!

LOL...simple things, really, but it is always comforting when we realize we really AREN'T the only ones! :mrgreen:

light and love!
Diana