A Love Story: Part 7

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
JohnR

A Love Story: Part 7

Post by JohnR »

Hello again sisters & brothers, :kiss:
Here is the last chapter in my little story. This chapter is why the story is an 1111 event.

PART SEVEN: THE REST OF THE STORY

I'm going to get right to the point. Laurie was somewhat psychic. I don't recall her being this way when we were in high school, but I do remember, quite vividly, that her mom claimed to be "psychic", and talked about it a lot. To me it seems likely that psychic ability can be inherited, and not develop fully until later in life. There were a couple of things that were unusual about my wife. For one, she usually knew what I was thinking before I said anything. She would comment on my thoughts before they were even spoken. And more often than not, when I tried to call her, the phone would ring in my hand and it would be her. How do you explain that? In my opinion there is something not quite normal going on here. Alright, I know this doesn't prove anything, but it gets a lot better.

One night last summer I was at work driving the truck down the road. I was falling asleep. The truck that I drive is manned in two shifts, and the boss had gotten it into his head that I could work a few nights, then have about 36 hours off and be expected to work the next DAY. As if this wasn't bad enough, after working a day or two and having around 36 hours off I was expected to go back to working NIGHTS again. This was a BIG problem. What am I, a machine? Get real dude! I always had trouble staying awake on the first night after working days. In order that everyone doesn't think I am out there sleeping at the wheel all the time I need to mention that I got this straightened out. I told the boss I would rather not work at all than be required to work all shifts. I reminded him that when I signed on I stated I would work ANY shift, I did NOT state I would work ALL shifts! I no longer have to work any days and don't have the slightest problem staying awake at night. So on this particular night I was having a very hard time trying to stay awake. I was hallucinating. Telephone poles were looking like trees. The road seemed to be going uphill, but I knew the road and knew it was flat. Have you ever been there and done that? I've been driving trucks long enough (34 years) to know when I need to take a break. When you're long-haulin' it's easy to pull over for a while, but when you are doing a local job with things that need to get done on your shift it's hard to make yourself do that. So there I was falling asleep. Right then Laurie called me. Her first words to me were "I know you're in trouble, what's wrong"? She had been in bed sleeping and woke up knowing something was wrong! When I asked her how she knew all she could say was she woke up and knew that I was in some kind of trouble. This kind of thing is not unheard of. A medium would have a name for this ability. My shift was almost over and talking with her got me wide awake, so I finished with no problems. It still blows me away when I think about what happened. What kind of connection causes an event like this to happen? Keeping this story in mind, read on:

The day of my wife's "death" was a day of many 11's. There were way more 11's showing up than had any right to on a normal day, but of course the day of Laurie's "death" was not a normal day. The coroner had come and gone, and the police investigation of the scene took all the rest of the day. Because a lot of things in her apartment were knocked over the police said she died under suspicious circumstances. It wasn't until late in the evening that they released the apartment so I could go back into it. Myself, Stan, and some of our Saudi exchange student friends from next door had been cleaning up the apartment. It occurred to me that Laurie and I had been married for 11 days and she died on 11-11-11. I thought this was a little weird. After everyone had left, as I had my hand on the doorknob ready to leave the apartment my eyes were drawn to the Bose WaveRadio, which sat on a small table right by the door. I thought the display looked weird, it looked like just lines, why was it doing that? I had to pull my glasses out of my pocket in order to focus on the display, and then I could see the display was just fine but without my glasses it looked like lines because the time was 11:11. The Bose had not even been set to the correct time, so I know I didn't unconsciously leave at 11:11 hoping to see more 11's. In fact, I left around 1:15AM. (I will always wonder if in fact the exact time might have been 1:11AM). Why were my eyes drawn to the clock on the Bose as I left? And what's up with all these 11's anyway? Seeing 11:11 on the Bose really shocked me and I felt that something was up, but I didn't know what. Since consciousness survives "death" and considering Laurie's unusual abilities I wondered if this could be some kind of a message or a signal from her.

I left the apartment with these thoughts going around in my head and went to the gas station two blocks away to gas my car up for the drive home. Before I could get out of the car a vehicle pulled up to the pump in front of me and my eyes were drawn to the license plate. The plate number was three letters followed by a space and then three numerals. You guessed it- 111. OK, now this is getting bizarre. It occurs to me the odds against seeing three numerals arranged in any particular way are 1000:1, since there are 1000 combinations of three numerals in a base 10 number system. So why am I seeing 111? What are the odds of seeing 111 on a license plate less than 5 minutes after seeing 11:11 on the clock? And what are the odds of these and all the other 11's coming together in a single evening? Some might be shrugging this off right now, but I guarantee you that if weird things start happening to you, such as numbers appearing in rapid succession in combinations that go way beyond what one would call random chance, especially on a day like THIS day it gets personal really fast and you wonder what the heck is going on here? So I had a lot to think about as I drove home.

Curiously, anyone who recalls the day can testify to the fact that the morning of 11/11/11 was one of the nastiest days we had all winter. The first storm of the season. As I drove home the rain was coming down in buckets. The wind was pushing the rain around in sheets and my wipers were on high. Every hill I came to had snow and slush on it. I had been going back and forth between Pendleton and Lewiston every week for months and up until that morning every single drive was idyllic- perfect weather. What is a little weird is that the weather was still perfect for the day. Hellish weather on a hellish day.

There was zero traffic on the highway and I didn't have the energy to push my speed. I didn't go over 50mph all the way home, not because I was afraid of the weather but because I was numb. The whole day seemed like a bad dream, but I knew it wasn't. I remember wishing the drive home would never end. All I wanted to do was drive my car through the darkness and the rain, alone, with Bob as my companion.

Bob was Laurie's cat, but suddenly he had become my cat. Poor little Bob. I felt so sorry for him as we drove to his new home. His mama had died and I was sure he knew he would never see her again. After having spent around 12 hours with my wife in her unmoving state Bob had been forced to endure the rest of the day in a police interrogation room with me without food. Bob's whole life had suddenly been turned upside down. Everything that was familiar had suddenly changed. Although he knew and trusted me, at that point Bob would have had no clue what was coming next. Being an individual who had been saved from oblivion by coming from an animal shelter, I'm sure he was terrified. He certainly seemed terrified most of the day. Bob curled up in my lap and went to sleep. How many people have ever seen a cat sleep in a car? (It takes a helluva lot for a cat to be able to go to sleep in a car). He stayed right there for about half of the drive home.

It wasn't until several days later that I thought to Google "What is the significance of the number eleven?" I was led to this website: 1111angels.net.

I really don't know how to tell the next part, so I'm just going to get right to the point again. I'm not going to draw any conclusions, just present the facts.

According to 1111angels there is a kind of spiritual entity whose mission is to prompt people with "wake-up calls". If you want details, according to the Urantia Book, these beings are called secondary midwayers. You could think of them as a kind of angel. The Urantia Book is a spiritual tome which is over a million words long, making it about 33% longer than the Bible, and is a whole 'nother story unto itself! Apparently this prompting is a world-wide phenomena which started around 60 years ago and has gained a lot of momentum recently. Apparently millions of people around the world have been and are getting these prompts. Some people have been getting number prompts for years and not known why. Apparently 11's are used the most, but some people will see a different number repeatedly, to the point that it goes way beyond chance occurrence. Are you one of these people? These spirits are able to put a thought in your head and cause you to turn and look at the clock, or arrange, say, for a car with a license plate with 1's to come near you, or cause any of a varying set of events to occur where 111 or 1111 or any other number would be displayed. Apparently, the meaning behind these wake-up calls is that you are ready and it is time to wake up to the spiritual side of your being. Can you imagine how I felt upon learning of this, especially considering the nature of the event that started it?? I was shocked and took it quite seriously. There is an extensive forum on 1111angels where you can read all about this and many other things. Someone cautioned me that this may be the work of the "devil", but that's pure baloney. There is nothing of the sort on that website. There are only a lot of really good people and a whole lot of talk about God and Love.

So I joined the forum at 1111angels and told my story. The forum has a different web address and is not readily discovered, so here it is: board.1111angels.com. You can click on "1111 phenomena" and then click on "A Newcomers Story" by JohnR if you want to read the thread I started. My thread might be on the second page by now. But by all means read all the other threads to get an idea of other people's experiences.

At some point I realized there are even more 11's seemingly embedded right into the fabric of my life. The day that Laurie requested me for a friend on Facebook was July 11. I noticed the friend request on July 12 and we talked on the phone for the first time in 38 years that day. So this would mark July 13 as one day of being together, and counting out the days, we got married on Halloween, our 111th day of being together. Does it kind of make you wonder?

I hadn't read a book for probably 20 years, always doing other things with my time. But since Laurie passed I have downloaded a free Kindle reading application for my PC at Amazon and have over 70 books in it at this point, all of them dealing with subjects like theosophy, ontology, spirituality, life after death, the subconscious mind, concentration, meditation, channeling, quantum physics, and so forth. I have read most of them. The goal is to raise my level of awareness to a point where I am living my life in a way and experiencing things that many people did not know were possible or achievable. We all tend to get wrapped up in the daily affairs of our lives and don't often stop to consider the unseen and what we might be capable of. I am hoping to not only improve my state of existence here on earth, but to actually get in contact with the realm of Spirit and find out for myself firsthand what's going on over there. If I could talk with my baby herself that would be sweet. Some people will undoubtedly think I'm nuts. Those who don't are undoubtedly ready to take a step in that direction.

I don't get prompts very often. They subsided right away, for the most part. I think it was pretty obvious to whoever is watching me that I got the message. But for instance, last month I spent a rare evening watching TV. I had no way of knowing what the time was and when I turned my head around to look at the clock behind me the time was 11:11. Hmmm, yeah, no big deal. But when I turned around for the second time that night to look at the clock it said 1:11. Okay, now ya got my attention, thank-you! What am I supposed to think? The odds of this happening are hundreds to 1 against it! Maybe more! It happened in the truck one night too! First time I looked at the time it was 11:11. On the first one I'm always like "Yeah, so what?" But the next time I looked at the clock it was 1:11. Okay, now ya got my attention again, thank-you!

There is one more thing I have been trying to decide if I want to mention. It's the most bizarre but probably the most significant weird thing to have happened to me since Laurie's "death". I'm going to go ahead and describe it because some of us are so far out of sync with this type of thing that I already appear looney to them, so the way I see it no further harm can be done, not that I care! However, I want everyone to know that nothing weird ever happened to me before I got back together with my baby last July. OK? Guaranteed. Everyone who knows me knows I've lived my whole life on the edge of what would be considered acceptable behavior and always done exactly what I pleased (which never involved intentionally harming another individual), but I was never weird, right? OK, here we go. On with the story:

Actually, I fell asleep at the wheel twice before I told the boss I would work days or nights, but not both. Once was before Laurie's "death" and once was after her "death". You already know about the first incident and now I'm going to describe what happened the second time.

It was the first night of driving after being forced to work a couple of days. I apparently went to sleep again because all of a sudden I heard a voice in my head say quite forcefully and very loudly "OPEN YOUR EYES"!! It was not me saying this to myself. I am sure of it. What happened next is not clear because it seemed to take around 10 seconds to happen, yet it all must have occurred in an instant. In the instant that I heard the voice I became aware. I was aware that my eyes were closed because everything was black and I thought I must have fallen asleep. In the darkness of my mind the image of a blonde-haired woman started to form. I was only seeing her from about the waist up. She appeared to be on her side, maybe resting in bed or lying down. She might have been sleeping or had her eyes closed, I'm not sure. As the image was forming she turned over as if she was now lying on her back. The perspective was the same you would get if you were standing on someone's bed at the bottom of it and looking down at them. She was wearing a robe which had irregular shapes of yellow, green and blue pastels on it, separated by narrow bands of black. Her hair style and color was identical to that of my wife's. She had Laurie's round face. For some unknown reason I was not being impressed with distinct facial features. All this had to have happened in an instant, because I'm sure that as soon as I heard the voice I jerked my eyes open, realizing I had dozed off! Now I can see the road ahead of me through my windshield and everything seems normal, except that I am also still seeing the image of the woman super-imposed on whatever I looked at. It took the image maybe 10 seconds to fade away. The effect was similar to what happens if someone takes your picture with a flash and you see that spot everywhere you look for a few seconds. This tells me I did not have a dream because dreams don't do that. Dreams always end before you open your eyes. So what happened?

The obvious question is "Well, who was the woman?" The obvious answer is "I can't say for sure, but I sure think it was my wife!" Even more so if you consider she woke me up once before. What would YOU think? I have a theory of why I did not get distinct facial features, but it's too long to go into here and I'm still learning about these things anyway. Also, the "why" is a little beside the point, but I wanted you to know there could be a very good reason for it.

You can believe in the above or disbelieve, but I swear to God that every word is true. Also, those who know me well know that I might be a bit radical but know that I am honest and don't make up stories.

If you are an individual who has been getting number prompts, prompts that go way beyond what would be considered statistical chance, then you now have an answer. Someone thinks you are ready and wants you to get with the program.

There is no reason to think "Gee, I wish I could get prompted". It's not like that at all. Another way of looking at this is that there are some people who are at a time in their life where they should be pursuing their spiritual identities, but for some reason or other have not begun to do so yet. Sort of like being at the bottom of your class. That sure sounds like me! I could have gotten much better grades in school than I did, but I was totally irresponsible (and loved every minute of it).

Why Laurie loved me was a mystery, until I realized there was a real, unobservable something that connected us. That something may be as simple as love. The connection appears to still be there, but that's a subject for another story, one that hasn't been written or even much acted out yet. Time will tell it.

The odds against both of us signing up on Facebook in the same week and getting back together are, in my mind astronomical, but again, we appear to have a connection. I am very grateful for the time we had together and glad we were able to call each other husband and wife before the end came. Last fall I didn't know why I was compelled to start writing this. I did know that somehow it was satisfying to do so. As my story came to a close I realized I was writing it to honor Laurie and to help keep her memory alive, not just for me, but I wanted the whole world to know what happened. I have been going over this last chapter for more than a month changing a word here or there, adding a sentence or taking something out. I think maybe I didn't want to let go. I wanted it to go on and now it is done.

There are a couple more things I want to mention. These things are trivial maybe, and totally unrelated to this chapter, but I won't be happy unless I have my say.

First, my wife told me last year that she had never ever received a ticket for her driving. She had never received a ticket and had never even been stopped for anything by a cop when she was driving! (And just so you know, she wasn't boasting- I asked her. I don't recall ever hearing her boast about anything). I was amazed, and really proud of her! That may be some kind of a world record!

Secondly, one of my wife's lifelong best friends told me that Laurie had recently told her "...he calls me baby". I was so touched when I heard that. Laurie had told me that the whole time she was married to the husband he never called her anything special. Laurie told me he called her Laurie-Sue when he was mad at her. I heave a really long sigh and get sad every time I think about my sweet, wonderful wife living most of her life that way. No one deserves to live their life without terms of endearment. Laurie was the kindest, sweetest, most caring, most giving woman I have ever known. I cherish her memory and will miss the feeling we shared, the bond we had, for as long as I am on this earth.

“There is no death, only a change of worlds.” – Chief Seattle (1780–1866)
inawe
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A Love Story: Part 7

Post by inawe »

Love it.... I am so glad I was given the chance to read this. Again, I'm positive this is a twin flame story, it's beautiful. You took heartbreak and turned it into faith and hope. Nothing surprises me in your story, and I'm sure you'll get more as your life goes on..... I noticed that the date and time you posted this equals 7.... Chapter 7...haa...xoxox
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

inawe,
Thanks for your support...it was my pleasure.
You are definitely good with those numbers!
:kiss: John
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Oh no. the pleasure is all mine, so glad you let us into your world, so many lessons in there, and hope...... btw,
you've posted 79 posts so far........ 7+9= 16, and 1+6 = 7!!!!!
:sunflower: :loves
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear John,

I just love this beautiful story. I feel it is an open book, with chapters yet to be written. Do you get that sense as well? Not only in the Mansion worlds, when you rejoin with Laurie -- but even now, as you go about your life. I've had that sense ever since my grandma died -- that she is with me. I never felt that she'd passed away, just passed on. It's funny because I'd expected it to be quite painful, but I see 7:13 nearly daily (her birthday) -- and you mentioned 7/13 in your story as well! :love Maybe she's befriended Laurie on the other side.

What a remarkable occurrence, you describe, the second time you nearly fell asleep at the wheel, and you were awoken by Laurie, and her image remained with you even after you had opened your eyes.

I was startled when you mentioned seeing the 11:11 on the Bose radio. That is the same type of clock I was just describing to Solat, in another thread, upon which I receive most of my prompts -- and it is always the wrong time! :) Sometimes I will think to myself, "I don't feel like sending energy healing today; if that is ok I will look at the clock and it will NOT show a prompt, then I'll know I have permission to take a day off." I'll look and it will say :08 -- and I think of Dr. Mendoza as being one of my primary helpers in sending healing, as he himself is a healer. When you talk about the odds against random chance . . .what do you suppose those odds are? !

I enjoy reading this story so much. Thank you for sharing it, and looking forward to future chapters. :kiss: Peace, love, Michele
sammy

Post by sammy »

WELL THEN! I guess I'll take that as a sign not to post what I typed...I had a response typed up and posted it but it vanished!

SO...I will just Thank you John for sharing this wonderful story and say that the 11th is close at hand and I will be sending you some extra love and comfort.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
sammy

Post by sammy »

And perhaps that was just so I would get a prompt telling me I posted at 11:11 :lol: Wow!

:loves
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Hi Michele,
You mean the odds of having the minute read 08? The odds of that are 60:1 because there are 60 minutes and every minute has an equal chance to be it!
chapters yet to be written. Do you get that sense as well?
Well, I would like to write the chapter where I get through to the other side and find out for myself what is going on over there! That has been my main objective since day 1. The last year has been easy because all I had to do was read and form my beliefs. I have been very lax about doing meditation. That is going to need to be the main focus pretty soon for me to make any headway. But it seems to have gotten complicated since I've had Jesus telling us how to lighten our bodies so that we CAN do meditation successfully, in those Essene Gospels that I have been raving about. There is the change of diet, the cleansing of the body, the fasting, and if one is serious about this it is a huge undertaking. The diet part was pretty easy. I was halfway there already. Then there is the smoking and the coffee. 42 years a smoker and I quit about a month ago, but not really quit because when I am home I can't resist having a few. I don't take them with me anywhere any more though. I tried sitting here at my desk and drinking water- no coffee, no cigs. It was HAAARD! When I am ready I'll get in the right mindset and just do it, no problem. Did I answer your question? I can't remember...

inawe,
Thank-you for caring, my friend!
You are going nuts over numbers, but you sure have a lot of fun doing it! I like that!

Sammy,
Wow, this is a new one me! I was previewing my post and in my preview your 2 posts showed up at the top of my screen. Hmmm....
Thank-you dear Sammy!
:kiss: :loves :kiss:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

LOL ! ! :lol:

John, do you think it is funny that you mentioned, for instance in talking with Philip, that you 'got the message' and no longer receive prompts? -- and yet, all of the posts that surround your messages keep reflecting prompts, and that keeps being pointed out to you?!?!? :hithere

I do think the Midwayers have a good sense of humor . . . :kiss:

"Ask and ye shall receive," eh? ;)

Love you guys! Michele :sunflower:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Thanks John! :hithere I appreciate that injection of math. Common sense, but I missed it! :lol:

Meditation is a challenge. I suppose it's nice to have a guide book such as in the Essene Gospel of Peace, but if I may, one can also attain to certain levels within the self even without following that rigorous program. No doubt that will help, but, even without it, I have noticed that diligence produces a result.

Also -- LOL! -- I saw I posted that last, at 10:33! :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dearest John,
I feel almost as if I have been walking in the clouds as I finished your 7th part... an odd sensation...
So full of hope are these memoirs of your time with your wife...Even though I cried buckets as her life's final chapter were read...I continued to sense a powerful continuance and was awed by the possible message she gave you when you fell asleep on the road.
This story has touched me as few books have as it was all pure Love from start to finish. It doesn't get any better than that! :happy
From the top, middle and bottom of my heart... Thank you! :kiss:
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

I am going nuts over these prompts and loving it indeed! I also Love being an instrument to point these things out! Lol! The prompts are all over, woven into everything....funny thing, I was so lousy in math, I mean the kind of person that using her fingers to calculate 1+1 kind of lousy....
Anyways.... Thank you again for sharing your story, it is really precious. Your strength and resolve are amazing to say the least. Oh, one more thing, after going through some serious cleansing and detaching, after a prompt, 222, I quit smoking too, poof just like that, and dropped other things that I was so hooked on....They really do take care of us, you know?
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Hi Sandy,
Gosh, I don't know what to say! I knew you would have something good to say, butyou really came across there! You are an empath and feel deeply for all of us. I know I am not alone when I tell you I don't know what we would do without you! Thanks for all you do...

Hi Vanessa,
I quit smoking too, poof just like that,
Poof? You meant puff , didn't you? Just kidding. Poof is a good word. You and your poofs crack me up! I wasn't very good at math. Too many drugs in high school, maybe. Even though no good at higher math I still think doing algebra proofs and doing calculus are just fascinating. To me it is amazing that the universe even obeys these math concepts we have of it. By the grace of God, for sure, because it didn't have to be that way!

Cheers,
John
:kiss: :loves
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Haha, yes POOF! Just like that.... I too am so much more patient on the road... And in general....it's crazy the way I've been overcome by so mauch change....I'm also realizing so many things...things I knew but never absorbed, resoved so many issues too.... Feel like I'm being prepared for something... Bring it....we'll see...it's a very exciting time for me...and it's wonderful meeting you all too.... :kiss:
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Thanks John, such a beautiful and touching account of your life together... What i also got out of it was how you are such a considerate, caring partner !

I wish there was more parts 8 and 9 we enjoyed very much

with love

:loves

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sunny
Busy Bee

Post by Sunny »

What an amazing story! I'm so sorry you lost your baby, but you know as well as I do that you will see her again, and in your heart she died a happy woman.

So many lessons to learn in your story... I'm going to go home and hug my husband and kids tonight. Life is too short.

Thank you for sharing!
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
~Rush - Freewill
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Sara,
Thank-you for your kind words! I always like hearing your thoughts! :kiss:

Sunny,
The hugs. I like that! Thank-you for caring! :kiss:

Love,
John
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sending extra hugs today John.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Thanks John... :kiss:

Big hugs from me too... :loves

xxxxx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Thanks Sammy, Sara. :kiss:

Just another day. Oddly though, last night (11-11-12) was similarly nasty in the same way that 11-11-11 was. Again,the first nasty weather of the season. Rained all night long, wind blowing and temperature of 32 degrees, and I get to drive all night in this! Glad it's over! It's difficult to be at peace and feel grateful to the Creator for being alive and able to enjoy such a situation! But I worked at it!

Love,
John