11.11, 1.11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
noorainisyafiqah
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11.11, 1.11

Post by noorainisyafiqah »

hye! i want to ask about this kind of sequences number.. 11.11, 1.11.. is it a luck number? because when I've looked this number on my phone, i felt more comfort and keep smiled. i don't know why.. maybe there is a sign from God? is it?
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: 11.11, 1.11

Post by nasra1996 »

A warm welcome Noor... if you go to the first forum you will see lots of information about 11 11 in the facts section, im sorry im on my phone right now and cant paste any links..

Peace

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11.11, 1.11

Post by Sandy »

Welcome noorainisyafiqah.

Nice to meet you. Here is link Sarah was talking about.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

I wouldn't exactly call it a luck number, but we are so blessed to see it....Many of us feel the same way as you described here when we see the 11:11 number prompt.
because when I've looked this number on my phone, i felt more comfort and keep smiled. i don't know why.. maybe there is a sign from God? is it?
In a very real sense it is a sign form God and our older Universe siblings such as the Angels and the Midwayers. These light-filled loving beings wish us to know that we are not alone as we float along on this little insignificant planet in space...that there are legions upon legions of spiritual beings who Love the Divine Creator and are gifted with the task of assisting us as we reach for the celestial stars.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.