11:11 phenomena

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
whend
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 phenomena

Post by whend »

Hey there, All. I am new to this board, and would like to tell you of my experiences, if you don't mind. I have always known that I have something important to do, but never really knew what that was. I am a construction estimator, by trade, and just knew that THAT wasn't going to help anyone's life be better. I was laid off over a year ago, and very, very depressed, as I have never been out of work. I was the breadwinner in our family, so this was quite a shock to my system. About a week after the layoff, I went to a Psychic Fair with my sister. I've always believed in them, and was all in. I found that these people also had a Chapel, and worship on the weekends. I decided to go. IT was awesome. I have been going since then. Alot of darkness had crept into my life, and my home, which the Ministers helped me get rid of. NOW, here's the awesome part. I have been seeing these numbers all of the time. 11:11, 4:44, 1:11, 12:12, 3:33, etc. I knew there was something behind it, but until today, didn't realize WHAT it was. I read every single post on these numbers, and was floored by things I saw. They mentioned the book we use at Chapel, Urantia, a gazillion times. They mentioned psychics, and healers, as being Gifts from our Creator! I am now, studying to be a Metaphysical Minister, and am also on my last class to be a Healer at the Chapel. When I am ordained, I will be a, forgive me if I spell this wrong, Melkesedak Priest / Minister! Imagine my face, all lit up, as I KNOW, now, that this journey IS THE RIGHT ONE, and that I am well on my way. . . . PEACE, Love, and Light to you all. AND thank you for coming into my life at such a bad time, and making it the BEST time for ME.

Love you all.
sammy

Re: 11:11 phenomena

Post by sammy »

Hello Whend :hithere

Well! You certainly know how to make sunshine in a rainstorm! And are making quick work of it! I am so happy for you!

Welcome to the board!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Whend, :sunny:
That was such an enjoyable and inspiring introduction to an amazing life. :D You are a living and breathing example of following where spirit leads. I'm very glad you've joined us. Welcome! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

Hi Whend and Welcome!! :hithere :love

If you don't mind, whereabouts is this chapel where Urantia is the textbook?? I am sure it is no where near me. But, I would love to attend a chapel, church or whatever you call it, which used the Urantia text for services and study. KNOK

You are one lucky person to have access to your group there. :salut: :thumright:

See you around the board, I am sure~! :bana: :bana:

Jody
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hello whend! I really enjoyed reading your message -- and you posted on another page as well, encouraging that this not a dark phenomenon, but one of the Light. I loved what you shared and it is so uplifting the way you found the path that improved your depressed feelings -- and a career that better suits you! Please keep us updated! So wonderful!

Peace and love to you!

Michele :hithere :kiss: :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere hello whend welcome :D
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Irit »

Hello Whend,

I am glad you have found a way to express your purpose in life. I truly believe that those who were unfortunate in losing their jobs, if they could see the "light at the end of the tunnel," could really benefit. I prefer to always look at life in a positive way. You really turned your life into what other might only dream about.

Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"