222's and 10's and now so much is happening..

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
inawe
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

222's and 10's and now so much is happening..

Post by inawe »

So after seeing 3:33 prompts , now I'm seeing 222's and 10's nonstop. And now I can't stop crying. I feel like I'm being cleared emotionally... I feel as thougg issues have been resolved, on my soul's level, on my concious level I don't really know what's been cleared but feel so much lighter. Now suddenly there are foods I know longer want to eat, I no longer want my regular daily diet drink or alcohol.... I'm changing and I like it.... I'm thinking this has to do with my twin flame.... Still seeing hearts everywhere.m.. :-) any thoughts? :loves
jack6251
Family

Re: 222's and 10's and now so much is happening..

Post by jack6251 »

Wow, it all sounds so wonderful what you're going through just now. I just don't see those numbers very much at all, how/where are you seeing them. Would love to know more :)

Jack :pig: :sunflower:
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hello Jack!
I'm seeing these numbers on walls... My phone .... My car... I wake up and see whatever number 10 or numbers that add up to ten, all kinds of combinations.... It's really intense....it's so crazy to me the feelings that it brings out of me.... Something is changing with me.... Can't wait to see where this all leads...
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

inawe wrote:Hello Jack!
I'm seeing these numbers on walls... My phone .... My car... I wake up and see whatever number 10 or numbers that add up to ten, all kinds of combinations.... It's really intense....it's so crazy to me the feelings that it brings out of me.... Something is changing with me.... Can't wait to see where this all leads...
Me too :) It sounds like you're on an awesome magical mystery tour. I hope it takes you to some great places! :sunny:

It's so good you're seeing them in the many ways you have been, you have very good perception of what's taking place.

Keep reporting back where you can :)

Jack :pig:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

No wonder you're inawe! LOL! This is wonderful. It's exciting to hear how you are even less interested in your diet drink or alcohol . . . seems changes are in the works for you! That light feeling is really awesome. A clearing indeed! Keep us updated!

Peace! :kiss: :loves
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Thank you so much!! I most certainly will! Something is up.... Enjoying it.... Love to you all...
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:sunflower: ((((((((((inawe)))))))))) :sunflower:
That's awesome! ...a brand new" mystical magical" journey in the making. :D Your joy and enthusiam touches my "creaky" old heart over here. Thank you for that inspiration! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Yes! Magical journey indeed! This morning, while meditating I felt like I went higher up then I've ever gone, and I saw a bright light that turned into a pheonix.... And I was told, or just knew inside , clear as day that iu'm going through a transformation and a cycle is ending... To be very happy because wonderful things are happening and in store... How did I get so lucky?? Truly blessed.. I wish this for everyone.. :loves
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Oooh, inawe, I just have the chills contemplating what you shared. . . the Phoenix rising from the ashes indeed heralds an ending of an old phase, and the rising up out of the ashes to move into the new, bright world of possibilities! Such an exciting thing to see this in your meditation. You are very inspiring!!! :kiss:

Thank you for sharing this! What a gift.

Love to you!
Michele :loves
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Thank you Michele! I really enjoy having this forum to share such wonderful, exciting things with people such as yourdlself... It's a real rollercoaster I have to say, and so much is being learned right now,,,, I will keep you all posted! Thank you! Love and light to you too! Vanessa :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Inawe,
Michele wrote:
Oooh, inawe, I just have the chills contemplating what you shared. . . the Phoenix rising from the ashes indeed heralds an ending of an old phase, and the rising up out of the ashes to move into the new, bright world of possibilities! Such an exciting thing to see this in your meditation. You are very inspiring!!!
Me too! :lol: I couldn't phrase it any better than that... ;)

Thank you for sharing what you discover!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hi all.... :-)
Shortly after that meditation and seeing the pheonix... After several prompts.... Something inside , so drastic, even violent happened. I'm dealing with my boyfriend, who I now know for sure (!) Is my twin flame.... He's running, and we are in the cycle.... I shed my ego. In one breath, all this anger, resentment and pain came up. I was in a very strange dark. Negative place. It was so strong and so violent I was caught between sobbing and anger like I have never been. So much came to the surface and it felt so wrong to have these feelings... It was so strong I felt like I had been punched in the stomache. Like I had been in an accident. I asked my Angel to help me , to understand what was happening.... I became so weak and layed down... In my heart I heard.. ' You are shedding your ego, in order to love him unconditionally, to let go and prepare for the next phase.... Surrender to God and let him take care of this now..... Be patient and wait...." I got up since I had to pick up my kids at school.... Hearts everywhere.... And his name.... And the word Patience too.... I feel like I'm still recuperating from the episode.... Kind of in a daze... Asking all kinds of questions, but the answer is always...."God is taking care of everything, do nothing, just wait.". So I am..... :loves
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI Inawe,

Wow! That sounds just exhausting! Hoping I don't have to shed my ego anytime soon!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hi Sammy,
It was exausting.... I'm still in a daze, but I'm happy? I guess it means I'm on to the next level of this thing? It's over a year and a half now.... I guess that's pretty quick all things considered..... Keep you posted...
Vanessa... :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Vanessa,

Oh my! That inner work can be tough sometimes. I must admit I haven't experienced it to this degree. Bless you. I hope that as your energy level recoups you feel clearer, cleaner and physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually better than ever before.
Heres to progress on every level! :cheers:
Love,
Sandy
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Thanks Sandy!
I do admit, although I feel so sad,(?), I do feel stronger, much clearer, like I have no, or very little luggage.... And I'm completely resigned, or surrendered to gods will, I'm helpless and completely not in control... I'm very calm.... I'm o.k.! I guess it's a new me.... Doing a lot of artwork.... Concentrating on that in the meantime.. :-)... Thank you for being here.... Love...
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

You are an inspiration, Vanessa. This is very deep work you are doing! Your patience inspires me, I'm often impatient. We are all afraid to shed the ego and you are braving this like a champ! I think you have some very powerful helpers . . but let's not underestimate how powerful you are! You're just awesome! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Peace and love!
Michele :kiss: :loves
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Thank you Michele, I sure do! And what's even more special to me, is that it seems like they are trying so hard, and putting so much importance and effort into this, really working with me..... This is truly a very special time for me.... I could'nt do any of this without asking for strength and understanding which they give me, over and over again. Thank you, you always say the kindest things.... Love to you too.... :-)
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

O.k.... Now I'm getting 4:44 prompts.... Which I read signafies...reaping what has been sowed, after an emotional clearing.... Hello! And to watch carefully what nubers come after... To know in what aspect.... My son, just handed me a drawing with a bunch of 11's on it..... Twin flames? Oh yes!!! :loves
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Beautiful!!!! :kiss: :loves If you aren't careful you're going to prevent all of us from getting into a bad mood, lol!!! :roll

Love & peace!
Michele :kiss:
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Hahaha, well that would make it all worthwhile! Thanks so much for all this support... All of you here.... ^j^ :loves
whend
New Friend

Post by whend »

Hey there! WOOHOO for you. Honestly, how awesome can it be, really, to be able to let go of all of that anger and sadness. Good for you. Many blessings to you, and to your journey.

:hithere
Hoping to hear more from you,

Love and light,

wendy
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Thank you ! I have to say, the whole process seems to be a long one, it's very tiring.. And so many emotions come up, and dissappear... It all leaves me with this blah feeling! But it feels good.... I know it's all a very good thing.. Feel very connected.... I will keep posting... Need to... Thanks! Love and light to you too..m :-)
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I really admire your attitude. I am a therapist, and the hardest part of my job is that "We feel worse before we feel better." Why? Because we bury so many of our feelings! In finally looking at them -- there is going to be a sad spell, an angry spell, a disappointed spell, or what have you . . .but then you get the freedom, the liberty, of coming out on the other side: Whole, integrated, intact, honest, self-possessed. Calm!

Re: disappointment -- or disillusionment -- it reminds me of something Osho said: It is a blessing to become disillusioned. Who wants to live in an illusion?! :lol: Surprising words; it takes a while to process his meaning!

Anxiety arises when we ignore the deep feelings. It is the root of the panic attack (unless you're Theresa Caputo, as Sammy points out, and it means a deceased soul is trying to communicate with you! :hithere ). It can be scary to feel the repressed feelings . . but the rewards you reap are impossible to explain. They make you feel "real" and authentic, and that is such an amazing gift -- a gift you give your future self! LOL. :lol: I like to think of it that way: Going through a difficult spell today, is a gift to your Future Self. Your Future Self will thank you! You are doing the 'hard work' so few ever endeavor to undertake. . and we can find empathy for the many blocks we have, that prevent searching within: It's scary! I see both sides: Fearing doing this work, and undertaking the courage to give it a go. What you are now going through is rare indeed; Like Jody said on the other page: You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! A lot of the work of the therapist is banging one's head against the wall. :lol: Here, you are very bravely going it on your own . . of course, with the help of your Midwayer friends!!! :kiss: Peace to you, you are such an inspiration.

Thinking of you . . . Love, Michele :kiss: :loves :sunflower:
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

Can I tell you, that right before I read your comment, I was thinking, that all this is leading up to a brand new me. I don't even recognize myself anymore, suddenly....I'm changeing physically too, and I really like what I see... I'm stronger, more patient... Affirmativem. I'm noticing that so many people that are sad or troubled somehow are coming to me, and I'm realizing, maybe I have the energy they need to feel better, not to ignore , or dismiss, they need help.... This is all happening so fast....I also finally surrendered to God... Realizing, I'm not, cannot, will never be in control and since he knows and has a plan for me.. To just be, and let him take care of everything.... Thank you so much for being here, and talking me through this... It's indescribable....many psychic experiences are going along with all of this too.... Yes, my midwayers and angels are definitely around and abound.... Love to you.... Vanessa..... :loves