WHY DO I ALWAYS SEE 11:11??????

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: WHY DO I ALWAYS SEE 11:11??????

Post by happyrain »

yassin
what a beautiful name
welcome
relax, enjoy
and have a great day

see you around :?:

:hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
purpletaurus55
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus55 »

Hello Everyone.....

I think I'm finally starting to get it. :D

The answers are within me. I just need to listen.... I think I'm going to start meditating. I definitely feel connected to God in an unusual way, and my 8 year old son is as well... He meditates in his room, talks about God like he knows him and says that he sees ghosts. ...?? The unusual thing about that is that we barely ever go to church and I don't talk about God that often to him.... hes an interesting fellow. lol

Anyways, Yassin, I would prefer to talk in these forums, and take a little of everyone's advice and listen to their experiences. There's no reason why we just can't chat in this fashion.

I do feel like I'm being watched all the time, although I'm sure if I shared those concerns with the wrong person, I would be diagnosed with a mental illness. lmao

I'll keep you posted on my journey and let you know what I come up with ;)

Thanks for the posts everyone :hithere
PurpleTaurus
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi "PurpleT" :D
It seems our children aren't as inhibited as we adults often grow to be. So with their natural innocence and trust they often times discover naturally what we too desire but most often with a bit more fanfare as we first overcome the obstacles life has built around us. I wonder if it is because they haven't yet assumed the doubting role that often comes with a growing adulthood. Oh wouldn't it be wonderful for a time to be that little dreaming seven year old again.
The initial joy I discovered from meditation was that the universe was more like those early childhood dreams than I could have possibly imagined. I have said this before but I felt much like the character, Dorothy, form the classic movie, "The Wizard of Oz" when she opened her eyes for the first time and discovered a bright new colourful world! :sunflower:

Anyway, I look forward to hearing your story as it unfolds. With your energy and enthusiasm I suspect it will be a great one! :bana:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((PAUL)))))))))
It's good to see you again! :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Yasser11,
Welcome.
You wrote:
I meant to say that I am carefull for groups who tell me what everything means. I just want to find my way and share whatever I have, with individuals. So I can just relate to them and come in contact with individual cases. I believe that I might find some answers if I just had contact with some people.
That is what this website is for...as we all share and answer posed questions or share happenings in our lives, we can only do that from our own experience which sometimes differ one from another because of our so called beliefs." This website provides a safe and secure environment from which to talk openly about these things which are very important to each of us. But I must say, that it is always a worry when someone comes onto the board and says in their first post that they would like to talk privately with another member. I am assuming you are a very nice person, Yasser, but in reality we all know that there are predators out there and so we must be careful even on a spiritual forum such as this.
So please everyone, use common sense when replying to any invitation to speak privately. And until you are absolutely without a doubt sure that the person you are speaking with is 100 per cent trustworthy, do NOT give them your email address or any pertinent personal information!
Love,
Sandy
Yassin11
New Friend

Post by Yassin11 »

Dear All,

Thanks for noticing my reply on this topic.

Sandy, thank you for your reply. I do understand what you mean and I know that I should not have asked this in a very first reply. It's just that I need someone to chat with. I just want to get to know people who share the same thing. You can imagine that for over 2 years I am seeing 11 everywhere and I just realised I am not alone. All this time I thought it was just me...... now I realised I am not alone, I want to get to know people... I want to know who they are and are they like me.... are we the same sort of people.... so we have the same view on life and global politics.... in other words.... is there a connection??

For me contact with others cannot come soon enough, therefore my question.... because posting replies is different than interaction.... but I do understand your concern.....

Purple Taurus, thanks for your post.... and if you feel better just to communicate here than that is your decision..... thanks for your reply anyway...

Rain... thanks for your compliment :) that's was nice to say....

Well... my search continues to others.....

We will all talk again soon.....

Thanks... and all of you take care......
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Yasmin,

Just wanted to say that ALL of us here at the 11:11 board have gone through what you are experiencing in one form or another. I initially started seeing 2's for over a decade. About 7 or 8 years ago now it switched to 11:11 and a few other "prompts". You should try to get comfortable chatting openly here, because you may gain more from the group than you would any one individual. We all have lots of ideas, some "normal" and some a little "odd" that we discuss freely without the worry of another being condescending here.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Yassin11 wrote:AJ and others,

I didn't mean anything bad about this website or who ever. I meant to say that I am carefull for groups who tell me what everything means. I just want to find my way and share whatever I have, with individuals. So I can just relate to them and come in contact with individual cases. I believe that I might find some answers if I just had contact with some people.

Apologies if I said anything bad. As English is not my native language, maybe I sound different in what I meant.

My reply still counts and I hereby reach out to others. If anyone feels the same and want to have contact, please contact me. I just want to have a chat with people who are experiencing the same as I am.

I hope some of you will reach out.

Yassin11
No worries Yassin. Chat away and ask what you want we have all been at the beginning go this before.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
PaulC
Busy Bee

Post by PaulC »

Hugs back at ya Sandy. I have learned a lot in a few months and I just have to say that Spirit has blown me away. And our midwayer friends are cool of course. Bzutu, Sharmon, Mathew and all the gang. They have all been helping me in a big way recently. Love ya. :bana:

Paul
PaulC
Busy Bee

Post by PaulC »

You got it PT. You have all the answers in your heart. The God presence within you is a gift from the Paradise Father and that God presence is YOU. It is like the Paradise Father puts a stamp on your head, so to speak, that is tailored to your unique personality. What would work for you may not work for me because we are both unique individuals. I have learned so much by going into the stillness and communing with my Father fragment. You learn so much in the silence. You are being attuned to a higher spirituality; a higher consciousness. Just think of this PT; you need go no further than your own heart for the answers that you seek; for in your heart is all the infinity of the Paradise Father with all of the answers that you need for you. In your heart is all the love that you need because the love that you are is the love that the Father is. You and the Father are one.

Paul
purpletaurus55
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus55 »

Awww thanks for that reply Paul!

I needed to hear that! I'm going through a rough time in my life right now, and was asking for some guidance and some answers, and I think I just got them ;)

Anyways, I will keep you guys posted on my journey and let you know what other epiphanies I come up with ..... :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of your replies and input, I really appreciate it and it helps me to not think that I'm crazy.... :roll LOL

Seize the day because you never know what tomorrow brings. I will from this day forward always do well by humankind, be honest with myself and do what makes me happy. And OF COURSE, above all that, my 4 boys come first!

TAKE CARE EVERYONE!!!
:bana:
PurpleTaurus
purpletaurus55
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus55 »

I have been seeing 1111 or 111 like CRAZY lately. :roll

Its becoming more frequent by the day......
PurpleTaurus
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

It's very comforting, isn't it? :kiss: Thank you for spreading your enthusiasm!!! :loves
With love, Michele
istick47
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by istick47 »

Hey guys, the same phenomenon also happened to me I always see 11:11 in clock, town, by my friends posts, in my games i always got 11111 gold.. somehow its very frustrating.. I dont know what to do.
Whenever I failed to look at the clock, or passed by that time, they always make a way to inform me. Do i need to talk to them?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello istick 47,
I almost missed you! So sorry! I apologize for being so late in approving your post. I wasn't on the board yesterday. :oops:

Welcome to the forums. I understand your frustration as many people who post here over the years would as well. For as human beings, we like to understand things inside outside and all around and that is a good thing. So in understanding the 1111 phenomenon the first step might be to slow down, allow the frustration to pass and know that there is a reason... definitely a reason you are seeing this amazing time prompt. I can't tell you exactly what that is... why the Midwayers and Angels are prompting you but there is always a very good reason for it. Maybe you have innate spiritual gifts that can benefit yourself and the world... maybe you can assist individuals around you in a way that sparks vital change... maybe you are a gifted healer or teacher or perhaps you can share love like nobody else... perhaps it could even be that a passed on loved one has asked that you be prompted etc... There are many, many reasons why we are prompted and I suspect each one would be different for each one of us. But in reality, it is a good thing and I hope that as time progresses you will enjoy and appreciate this outreach as much as I do.

First of all, you do not have to do anything until you feel ready and are actually excited about the possibility to further communication. And then this too can begin simply and slowly... with the opening yourself up to the present moment. Hmmmm that sounds extremely vague even to my ears. :roll: :lol: Well, it began very quietly and subtly with me... I found a lovely quiet secluded place in my yard and became immersed in the life I observed from my seat on a swing. It was as if the entire world and one I hadn't noticed before opened up to me as I watched life around me move in time. This allowed me to get very quiet and still inside and primed the ground for a more formal practice of meditation when I was exposed to it a year or so later. But I was still open and meditating even as I sat so quietly and felt a part of the bee's world...or flew with the Dragonflies or swam with the tiny fish who paused in the small dam before being swept on a grand adventure.

The idea to further communication is to become quiet inside, to take a vacation from the business of life. And so, there are many ways to do this and that is also part of the adventure in determining how best this is achieved for you or for ourselves.

Well, oh my... I'm rattling on and just getting on a roll...but that is enough information for one post, eh? :lol:
Please feel free to browse in the first forum the faq's ...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
... as there is some good information there about the Midwayers and getting started. and if you have any questions or wish to share your experiences and your thoughts...please do!

Anyway, it's nice to meet you istick47...Welcome!
xxSandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Istick,

Welcome. Its all good, really it is.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.