10:01

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
fmspirit39
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

10:01

Post by fmspirit39 »

Been seeing 10:01 a lot as of late, and I am still learning what it means. Anyone else?
jack6251
Family

Re: 10:01

Post by jack6251 »

It's one I used to see often but not so much these days, looking forward to reading more answers :)

Jack :pig:
sammy

Post by sammy »

LOL! Both of you have been here long enough to know...MEDITATE MEDITATE MEDITATE! :lol: (Just for the record, I'd have asked too! :mrgreen: ) That said....It reminds me of mirror image prompts that we've speculated about before (like 12:21 for example). Perhaps time to take a good long look in the mirror???

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

sammy wrote:Perhaps time to take a good long look in the mirror???

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Hi Sammy it's great to see you, where have you been, everything going ok? :)

It's funny you should mention this, the new college course I'm studying towards just now has a massive part of each class called "reflecting", which basically means to analyise how you're doing, find area's not as strong and build them up.

I haven't seen 10:01 for a while consiously speaking, but I've been getting some meditiating in based around the Construct CD, it's prety cool! :)

Gonna be doing a ton of reflections tomorrow actually, it's my evening class hehe (loong days though since I start early too :( bah! lol ).

:sunny: (((((Sammy))))) :sunflower:

Jack :flower: :pig: :sunny:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Jack,

Ya...I've been MIA for a while, and honestly probably will only be posting now and then...I just seem to have (hopefully temporarily) lost my spiritual drive. I pop in every day and see if the title of a post catches my attention...and just maybe there was a message for me in the title of this post!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Fmspirit,
I was sort of thinking along the lines of Sammy with the meaning of 10:01. Reflection is good for the soul, eh? And this isn't the first time in as many days I have been encouraged to do a bit of that, myself. I must admit self reflection isn't one of my favourite tasks. But isn't it interesting how one prompt can be used to prompt others when they are shared. :)

Sammy, I think most of us can identify with the way you are feeling right now as we have all ridden this particular roller coaster. You have been through a lot. But in reality, just because you aren't feeling spiritual in this moment doesn't mean you have lost your spirituality. It isn't something you can take on and off like a glove. You are a universe child whether you care to be or not. And your loving, caring nature...well, that is truly all spirituality is about...growing more loving and caring to those around you...reaching out and allowing God to help you as you face your daily tasks, and even your daily hurts. For me, the last part is the most difficult as I am a terrible "do it your selfer" and even though I know the Divine plan for me and my loved ones is perfect in its completeness, I still try to go my own way at times adrift in my own ways of being and old habits that do me little good these days. (worry, fear etc..) Those kinds of things, well they can diminish the way we look at ourselves as spiritual beings. So perhaps a little reflection is in order when we are off and not really completely sure why. The "medicine doesn't always taste good, but in the end it helps us to feel so much better. (I will try to remember that, “meself.” :oops: ;) )
Please stay close even if you don't feel up to answering posts. We all love you, Sis. :kiss:
((((Hugs to all of you)))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
fmspirit39
Busy Bee

Post by fmspirit39 »

Sammy,

You are right I should (and do) know that. I think I just needed a gentle reminder, so thank you for being that. I actually got a much less gentle reminder throughout my day today and tonight about the dire need for us to unite in global meditation. Frankly, it was really intense! I appreciate all of the words of wisdom in this thread. Thank you.
fmspirit39
Busy Bee

Post by fmspirit39 »

Thank you Sandy for the always kind and insightful response. I tried to send you a PM tonight, but I am not sure if it got through. Please shoot me an email if it did not make it. Love.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

sammy wrote:Hi Jack,

Ya...I've been MIA for a while, and honestly probably will only be posting now and then...I just seem to have (hopefully temporarily) lost my spiritual drive. I pop in every day and see if the title of a post catches my attention...and just maybe there was a message for me in the title of this post!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Yeah it's mega seeing you again actually on here Sammy because when I first joined, it was you as forum moderator that kinda helped get me hooked in keeping checking the forum. Your warm and friendly personality helped me feel like this was a good place to come and read about things as well as meet new friends and share my own thoughts and I thank you for that!!! :sunflower: When I first joined I was nervous in posting very much at all believe it or not and wanted to get a feel for the place before jumping in, some forums have very strict moderators, but you definitley made me feel at ease and as my first weeks went by, so did everyone else too and it's great reading about everyone's experiences!

In my less spiritual moments on here, I tend to type a bit of guff about stuff lol I'm a bit of a hermit from Monday to Friday in my free evening time, coming to this place is my mid week treat and has become a firm part of my evening routine after work.

I would love to actually add to the conversation on more spiritual topics, a lot of what I think is really out there but maybe I should share some thoughts on more things just in case there are others thinking the same...be warned though guys, this is a ###Space Cadet Alert### hahaar :D

Don't be a stranger Sammy, come and talk turkey in the food thread :)

Love, hugs & thoughts of nice things unto thee Sammy ((((((((SAMMY)))))))) :loves :flower: :sunny:

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

You know Sammy I saw on the other page, you mentioned that you'd been seeing that blue sparkling light, as you used to do when you meditated with your other partners, and saw the red and the blue? And the blue always meant your own friend? And now you shared about how you are feeling out of touch spiritually. I really keep getting the sense reading what you are talking about that you are being 'called back.' Do you have any way to get in touch with your old meditation partner? Who knows -- it would be wild -- but what if you got into your meditation, and you two found each other? And she was just sorta naturally looking for you right exactly when you went out looking for her? :shock:

By the way, I never heard of what you described before - could you tell us how it works? Do the 3 of you just plan to sit down to meditate all at the same hour, and then you 'meet' each other out there in the astral realm? I'm super intrigued!

I think reflection numbers are so cool, fmspirit. I hope you keep deepening in your understanding of what is happening to you! :kiss:

Peace everyone! Love to all of you.
Michele
:loves
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

:loves :loves :loves Sammy :loves :loves :loves

my bracket button has broke so i have to use these :loves to compensate

:loves :sunflower:
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI Guys (lol and Gals),

First, Jack - thank you for the very sweet compliment.

I think the main reason I haven't been posting is purely out of what Sandy mentioned...I've had a bit of a roller coaster year and (this is where I get stuck for words)...I'm being a bit of a wimp about it. I feel like if I can't be uplifting I don't want to post. I want to be an upper, not a downer and so I just remain quiet...but there's more to it that I have trouble identifying...I think it has to do with my ability to discern the vibes people are feeling when they post...Sandy can tell you that she there has been more than one occasion where she sent me an uplifting message, filled with great stories and words of cheer, and I respond with "What's wrong...I'm picking up a sad vibe"....My point is that I think I don't want to post because I feel like even though the words may be uplifting, they don't fee genuine at the moment...Bleh...whatever...sooner or later I'll get my butt back in gear.

That said, I believe Michele is correct is wondering if I am being "called back"....the prompts have been pounding me pretty fast and hard, but I fluff them off because my mood causes me to not want to meditate. And I do believe that it is time to get back to meditation with my friends. Both have called recently and made some mention of it.

Michele asked how it works...well, it started out as their way to help me get into meditation. I was reluctant to try it due to some "scary" experiences I had when I was younger. One of them came up with the idea of meditating at the same time and meeting up at our special place (mentally) in nature. The idea that I would be met by friends made meditation feel much safer to me. We initially worked with sending each other messages...like a word or image, and we would call each other later and see what each had sent (compared notes to see how we did)....LOL, the best one was when I was picturing one of the girls riding a horse...speeding through the woods, one of the other girls was picturing tinkerbell...the third girl saw tinkerbell get knocked on her keester by a horse zooming by!

Eventually we discovered that we did not have to meditate at the same time (although it does seem to be more profound when we do), but we could use time as a location...that is to say that I could leave a message, for example, at Saturday at 8pm and the others could located the message.

I always asked my Guides to take me to my friends and the mediation experience would begin there. We each would end up on our own journey, but the journeys always tied together into a broader meaning.

Michele wrote:
but what if you got into your meditation, and you two found each other? And she was just sorta naturally looking for you right exactly when you went out looking for her? :shock:
LOL, at this point that wouldn't shock me at all :lol:

And finally, Sarah.... :loves :loves :loves Sarah :loves :loves :loves right back at ya!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

sammy wrote:First, Jack - thank you for the very sweet compliment.
Yaarg me harty, think nothing of it yaarg, t'is good to see yer back on the good ship 11:11 gaaar! We'll all set sail together for the hidden treasure, map or nay, x marks the spot yaarg! Hoist the main sail and deploy the sea baboons, avast me harties, gaAaAar! :D The wind is up, weigh anchor and lets be away yargarr!

Someone makes me a sandwich yaarg for I be starvinz garRrRrr!

:loves :P

OINK!

That's pig for bet you didn't know I could speak pirate did you? :)
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Sammy, that is simply incredible! Thank you so much for sharing about the experiences you've shared with your meditation partners! :shock: With all we share with one another one this board, you'd think nothing would surprise me anymore - but yet, I am just amazed to think we could meet in the astral realm in that way, through focused intent. It made me smile to think your friends were contacting you right as you go through this crisis of your spiritual connection. . .I hope you all do join back up together and it's wonderfully uplifting, and the balm you need.

I've been there a million times, with how you feel disconnected right now . . if I have your permission I would love to add you in my energy healing. Let me know if that would be all right with you!

Thinking of you - peace ! :kiss: :loves :sunflower:
Love, Michele
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Michele,

I would be honored to be added to your list...by the way, my real name is Joann.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Sammy:

Done and Done! :lol: :kiss: :sunflower: :loves

Peace!

Love,
Michele :loves
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

Disclaimer: Take what resonates and leave the rest. The ONLY TRUTH that exist is the TRUTH inside you everything else is something someone is telling you. Mine is not a better way just another way yet JESUS is the only way.

Yo 10:01 means reflection it means what you put in is what you get out.

I get these prompts more than I get 11:11 prompts like

2:02
3:03
and so on
its always reminding me that what i put in is what I get out.

Put in LOVE get out LOVE. The END.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.