please help me

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
marvinmwj12
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

please help me

Post by marvinmwj12 »

for at least a year i have been seeing 11:11 everyhwhre.clocks, tv, car plates, road signs. everthing. it almostwas a running joke with family and friends but always bothered me. more so now. my beautiful son harrison was born at 26 weeks on 6th september and devestatingly on 17th september 2012 my husband and i lost our baby son after he became ill and died. he died at 11 days old at 11:11pm as i held him.
his tiny coffin came to collect me for funeral and we finally laid him to rest at 11:11. i cant help but feel something or someone was trying to tell me all along. im in turmoil with this now. can anyone help. im still heartbroken and crushed at his loss and although i get some comfort from these numbers. i dont know why or who is mkaing me see them.
CityLight
Old Friend

Re: please help me

Post by CityLight »

Welcome Marvin,, I am so sorry for your loss. Though your pain is intense beyond my understanding know that the intuition inside of you is correct in giving you a sense of meaning behind the 11's. Someone will come along shortly that can better explain much better than I. Please begin to know that behind all of this is a welcome from the unknown desiring to be known. The old sayings of "You are never alone" and "everything happens for a reason" were actually facts. May it ease your pain by knowing that you are now welcomed to know that you are a part of something more meaningful and beautiful than we thought to be possible. You are a part of the Divine.
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Marvinmwj12,

I am so sorry you and your husband have experienced such a devastating loss. I cannot imagine the pain you are experiencing or even why such awful things happen to cause our hearts break. It is a burden at times almost too big for us to carry yet, we don't carry it alone and that is what I believe the 11's are saying for you at this time. You are right in feeling there was something more to the 11's you have been seeing. They come from Angels and celestial beings known as Midwayers who have been on our world for many thousands of years working at promoting higher spiritual awareness, peace and good will as best they are allowed without jeopardizing our right to make free will decisions. I see these elevens at times when I too am hurting or in pain and I see them in times when my heart is rejoicing. They are a way of saying that we are here...your elder siblings, the Angels and Midwayers and we are with you regardless of what your life brings and together we will find the way, as individuals, moving closer to our rightful place in the next realms and as a group of beings longing for a better world for future generations. The important thing to remember is it is Love that guides all of us. It is this same Love that smooths our hair and holds us close when we think we can never recover...when the world and all the confusion seems too much to bear and it is this same love we too can reflect to those around us, perhaps, mimicking the guidance and help we too have received from the Divine, causing a kind of "ripple," growing in size and strength as each human adds his or her own loving energy.

Please take your time as you look over the information on this site and how it might be personalized to reflect in your own life. Perhaps the FAQ's are a good place to begin http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

We may, at this point feel like strangers to you, but we will do our very best to be there for you as you walk through these sad times. You do not carry this heart ache alone many celestials and humans are with you.

With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Blessings to you Marvin,

My parents lost a baby back when I was in high school. My brother died at the age of 2 from a disease he was born with. No one knew about it until the days leading up to his death. Believe me when I say I understand the pain you are feeling because I've watched my parents go through it. It was one of the few times in my life when I've ever seen my father, who is a strong as an ox, cry in front of me. I had to be strong for them and continue to be as their youngest child.

I too started seeing 11:11 a few years ago and had no idea what it meant. I was never scared, but it was hard for me as an intellectual to not understand why it was happening to me. My grand father, who just recently past away last month, instilled in me the mysticism of life and taught me to be accepting of the forces we couldn't see. When I found these forums, I slowly came to understand who they were and why they were in my life.

You've either been given a gift or been born with the ability like the other people on this board to see the presence of beings other people can't. They're our guides, our teachers and our friends. For me, they have always shown themselves in my time of need and in times when they just want to show me they're around. I am no expert of what it all means, but I'm almost certain they are around you to bring you comfort and trying to tell you that things will be alright, even though they don't seem that way right now. Perhaps, their signs brought you here to be with us to find the answers and the support you needed from those of us who are seeing the same prompts.

Please be strong and learn that the life and the universe have everything under control. Say hello in your mind when you see those prompts. I promise you, there is an essence they bring that is so full of love and comfort, that you can't help but feel everything will be OK.

Angels be with you,

-Joey