Number Prompts and Little White Feathers... Everywhere!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Number Prompts and Little White Feathers... Everywhere!

Post by AngelBeliever »

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this topic. Wasn't sure where to put it. I poke my head in to these forums every now and then to see things are going. But when I have questions about my prompts or things I'm seeing, I know exactly where to come to get my information. :)

I wanted to get everyone's opinion of what has been happening to me recently. For a little while, my number prompts stopped for a bit. I'd learned here before that sometimes they stop and then will start up again all on their own, so I wasn't all that concerned. But lately, not only am I seeing 11:11, 1:11, 2:22 and such, I'm finding little white feathers everywhere! The little white feathers have been happening for a good while too. On one occasion, one a tiny one flew into my car as I had the windows rolled down and bounced around inside before resting near my driver seat. As far as I know, it's still there.

What finally made me want to get some other opinions is what happened to me today. I've had an issue with someone I work recently and today I had to deal with that person directly. It's been a really heavy weight on my mind to the point that it physically bothers me. So skipping forward to this afternoon, I had went out to the store to pick up a few things and drove home. To help relax myself, I decided to put on some music and have myself a solo concert and sing to myself. The last song I sang was Robbie Williams "Angels", which I'm sure some of you are familiar with. It wasn't until after I was getting comfortable in bed when I'd forgotten something in the backseat of the car. When I walked out the front door, my mom was behind me, watching me to see what I was doing.

Had she not been there to watch me, I would have never known about what had happened to me. As I was walking to the car, she saw a tiny white feather fell from the sky, land on my head, and roll down. I never felt a thing. When she told me about it, I quickly picked it up and brought it inside. I went inside after talking to her about it and decided to look up the meaning of these tiny feathers. I found a website talking about the ways angels get one's attention. At the bottom of the page, there was a section about how music or songs is one way they get your attention. And when I looked at the couple of examples they provided, one of them was the Robbie William's song I had been singing.

So are my guides or my guardian angels trying to comfort me and bring me some peace of mind? What do you guys think?

Thanks so much for any of your opinions. :)

-Joey
Sandy
Staff

Re: Number Prompts and Little White Feathers... Everywhere!

Post by Sandy »

Hi Joey,
I don't believe it was a coincidence, the feather falling from the sky and landing on your head. If you think about it, that would be some pretty high odds that it would happen and that there would be another person there to report it. I rarely question these things anymore as to their authenticity, long ago decided that whether it was the angels, another celestial, or even a bird, it is truly the way the feather makes me feel that is the priceless message of what I deem an "angel feather. It remind me of how much I am loved and that I am not alone and adrift in a harsh world. With this little bit of knowledge it helps smooth away the edges of a rough day or shore me up for what the day brings, helping us to remain in the moment, appreciating ourselves and who we are in relation to all that creation is, now and in eternity... (wow...it blows your mind if you allow the wonder to permeate your thoughts. :happy )

Thank you for sharing such an uplifting experience with us. I hope that your work tensions ease and peace is found between you and this co worker.
It's always good to see you Joey. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Thank you so much for your wonderful response, Sandy. :) I agree with absolutely everything you said. I should note that before I read your reply, I received my 11:11 prompt for the evening in the message window of a friend of mine. It really does blow your mind about how small things like a feather or a prompt can change how we're feeling in a moment and us forget all of our troubles.

I forgot to mention that while I was talking to my mom about the feather, I noticed the time on the microwave was 4:44. Shortly before I saw the website about the angel signs, I got another prompt of 5:55. For all of those things to happen to me in the short amount of time that they did, it had to have been a one in a billion chance. There was no way it was a coincidence. :)

Hope you're doing well, Sandy. Thanks again. :hithere

-Joey
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

I saw this post and read over it briefly was going to reply more indepth but then later today someone mentioned something profound to me,"If your going to beat yourself up do it with a feather."

I hope that this connection can somehow help you in the great unveiling of what these messages mean in your LIFE.

GOD BLESS IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Joey, Sandy, and xInfiniteLightx!

Joey, what an interesting thing that is happening to you! I loved what xInfiniteLightx shared, too, and what a funny thing he should overhear that quote today, right when he was going to respond to your message! I agree with Sandy, what are the odds you should have that happen?!

It's also a coincidence - a synchronicity, more like - that just today, when I was sitting outside in the sun sending energy, a leaf (or something?!) fell and hit me on my 3rd eye! Right when I was closing up shop and saying my "Thank yous" to God and the Angels, etc. It was such a funny timing, right at the close of things, and where it fell? Hitting me right on my 3rd eye? And here a few hours later I go and read your message about the feathers! Pretty cool, eh? We are blessed to have that 'hello' and that sense of connection!

Thank you for sharing!
:kiss: :loves
Michele
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Hi everyone!

I'm so very glad that I shared my story with all of you. It's really cool that my experience ended up being a small part of all of yours. I really need to spend more time on these boards. :)

Have a blessed day, everyone!

-Joey :D
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi joey
what a beautiful experience
i definitely think there is a greater force letting you know how precious you are
that you are loved and always have the support of the universe
all of
life
creation
the multiverse- infinite beloved :!:
welcome to the forums :loves

thank you, for sharing
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Morning Joey!

Guess what you inspired? I woke up to discover I was sleeping on a tiny white feather! :lol:

Love!

Michele :loves
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

I was eating my lunch yesterday and saw a feather floating down from a building. It's a known pigeon area so I guess that doesn't count does it? Nah, don't think so. No pigeon around though, which there normally is when it's food time.

Jack :pig:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Sure it counts, what do you think feathers come from?! :lol: :roll

LOL!

Love Michele :kiss:
:pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

11light11 wrote:Sure it counts, what do you think feathers come from?! :lol: :roll

LOL!

he hehehehehe!!

JOdy
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((((((JODY!!!!!!)))))))))))

:bana: I love your new photo! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Thanks Sandy. :kiss:

I,ve been dieting with some success and I feel better than ever! :bana: :bana: :bana:
And I bought some new clothes for my trip to Ukraine next week! :D :D :D

Jody

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

11light11 wrote:Sure it counts, what do you think feathers come from?! :lol: :roll

LOL!

Aaah yeah, buuut, some of the mystery feathers just kinda appear from "nowhere", my feathers come from pesky pigeons trying to get my food lol. Nah, I don't think that counts. I think if I get a feather somewhere weird then yeah, but those pigeons are always lurking somewhere.

Pigeon street!

hey by the way Jody, looking trim and good there me harty! I need to beware, I've eaten a lot of duff food lately. Well done Jody! :)

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It shows, Jody! You look fabulous! :sunflower: Despite all my bluster at eating right I still have those bad fall out moments...like the other night I made a rich cream sauce and pasta fish and vegetable dish. It tasted so yummy I had way more of it then I should have considering I shouldn't have made it at all. :roll:

Oh boy...George just said to drop everything ..."We're going for a beach walk! :bana: It's been a long time. I'll be back later.

Love you guys!
:loves
Sandy
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a blessed weekend. Lots of love to everyone on the forums. :) :loves I wanted to share with you all these pictures I took yesterday. I came back from a small errand to find a little present for me on my front porch. Where they all came from, I have no idea. But as "Batteries Not Included" once taught me, "The fastest way to end a miracle is to ask it what it wants, or why it is." :)

Yes, those are tiny white feathers. :)

Lots of love,
-Joey
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you for posting the feather photos, Joey. In this way, if you think about it, we all can be the recipients of "feather encouragement" from the Angels....awesome! :D
((((((((HUGS))))))))
Sandy
inawe
Old Friend

Post by inawe »

This is so wonderful and I too am getting number prompts and seeing Hearts, everywhere... It's so heartwarming and wonderful... And it is absolutely comforting me , making me smile and laugh through a very hard time... Enjoy it and absorb all the messages and lessons you are being taught, I realized I am learning so much even if I can't explain what I now know, my soul knows... Look around, you'll see more things... Enjoy, the universe really, truly loves you and knows everything you are going through, better than you do... :love
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

jack6251 wrote:
Aaah yeah, buuut, some of the mystery feathers just kinda appear from "nowhere", my feathers come from pesky pigeons trying to get my food lol. Nah, I don't think that counts. I think if I get a feather somewhere weird then yeah, but those pigeons are always lurking somewhere.

Ok, now I've found the thread (could not see it at all for ages earlier lol) I think I've had a white feather moment which goes into the "it came out of nowhere" bucket. I'd been out for lunch and walking back to work at College when this white feather just floated down immediatley in front of me. I stopped in my tracks and looked around, not a pigeon in sight, nothing, no birds and nothing feathery anywhere. I took a few paces then looked around again to make sure...I'd got this thread in mind by now and thought I really must post about it tonight...so I am.

A pure white feather with nowhere for a bird to perch and sit, none flying around either, open sky above me.

I don't know what this means but it has made me want to pay closer attention to angel type things more especially after reading all your experiences too...there's definitely something to all this I'd say!

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Jack, lol! This is one of those times where they're going, "Hey, the bloke said it didn't count!!" So they thought they'd send you one that did!! :lol:

:sunflower:

Thanks for sharing! Super cool!

Love, Michele
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

11light11 wrote:Jack, lol! This is one of those times where they're going, "Hey, the bloke said it didn't count!!" So they thought they'd send you one that did!! :lol:

:sunflower:

Thanks for sharing! Super cool!

Love, Michele
I think I have to agree with you Michele. I can hear them now "oh ye of little faith" lol.

Certainly was odd!

Jack :pig: :sunny:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello "Oh Ye of little faith," Michele, inawe, Joey and everybody else... :hithere

I'm getting a nice chuckle out of these posts on a day when they are greatly needed. As George would say, "you all are worth your weight in faeathers." :D
Love,
Sandy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

I went to a biker cafe yesterday in a small village near me called Sherburn, a bit tricky to find since it's down some country rural roads. I took the wrong route at one point and my "spidey sense" told me to turn back, which I did and eventually stumbled upon my destination hehe.

Anyway once I got into the carpark and parked the bike up, a pure white feather floated past me. I thought "hmm, suppose I'll have to post about that then lol" so I am :P

Not many people there since it's new year and what not, but very friendly and everyone said hello what with me being a new biker to the place which was great! There was a guy with two beautiful black young labrador dogs too in the car park, he was having a cigarette so I said hi to the dogs, the male dog seemed a bit too pleased to see me if you know what I mean ;) so I shuffled off into the cafe. Nice friendly place and I'll be sure to go again, even if the burger was a bit...erm...like fried donkey ear is all I can come up with.

Anyway, thank you white feather people & here's a link to the cafe gallery, looking forward to summer to meet more bikers :)

http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/picture_gallery/index.asp

Jack :pig: :bike: Brrrrraaarrrm maaaar MAARRRR BRRRAAAAMM (bike noise)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Jack :pig: ,
Looks like Squires is a "happening place!" I have definitely watched too many movies and television shows! When you first said you were going to a biker's bar, I pictured a place crawling with “Hell's Angels” ready to snap your arm in two if you look crossways at them or their bike. :lol:
But browsing through Squires, it looks like a great place to meet others with similar interests...get biker advice etc. Not to mention, the food looked sensational...(LOL That's what really sold me... photos of the food. Can you tell I have been on a carb diet for an eternity? (well 4 days anyway! :roll: Even a fried Donkey ear sounds appealing about now ;) :lol: )

Thanks for sharing you latest feather and biker experience. 8)
Love,
Sandy
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

:hithere :hithere

Sandy!! Fried donkey ear is definitely low-carb. So, as my dad would say, "eat until you bust!!" Bon Apetite!!

(Seriously though, if you hang in there with the low carb thing, the results you will shortly see will be amazing!!) :love

:finger: :roll :bana: :bana: :sunflower: :sunflower: :loves :loves :love

Jody