11:11 THE MOVIE 3: VIEW FROM BEHIND THE VIEL

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 THE MOVIE 3: VIEW FROM BEHIND THE VIEL

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

As of late I've been dealing with issues of tolerance even though my belief system is the most tolerant belief system for it respects all religions and all paths back to GOD who is JESUS. But in action I forget to express who I am and tell them the depths in which I respect Islam their view or their religion to the highest extent. I forgot everything I learned and who I said I was. And so I made this video as inspired by GOD/JESUS/THE GREAT UNIVERSAL FORCE/ THE FOREVER GOD/ and THE WRITER OF ALL BOOKS OF LOVE AND LIFE COMMANDMENTS GOD to remind me and everyone else that GOD IS ONE GOD. GOD IS LOVE. AND WE ARE ALL ONE.

I CALL IT 11:11 THE MOVIE 3: VIEW FROM BEYOND THE VIEL because THIS IS NOT MY VIEW BUT GODS.

I have reported the other movies in case you wanted to watch them first for reminiscent value or otherwise.

I am also requesting of Sandy if she feels guided to to add my videos to the 11:11 video thread sticky. If not its fine all actions are guided by the SUPREME FORCE IN WHICH WE ALL LIVE. And all things work together for the good of those who LOVE GOD.

11:11 THE MOVIE 3: VIEW FROM BEYOND THE VIEL

11:11 THE MOVIE II: HIGHER TRUTHS

11:11 THE MOVIE
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Re: 11:11 THE MOVIE 3: VIEW FROM BEHIND THE VIEL

DISCLAIMER: MINE IS NOT A BETTER WAY JUST ANOTHER WAY. THE ONLY TRUTH THAT EXIST IS THE TRUTH INSIDE YOU. TAKE WHAT RESONATES AND LEAVE THE REST.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Well done creating another movie Infinite! You're a very artist person!

Have you ever done any sculpting, using clay or even stone? I would love to do something like that but can never find the time.

Looking forward to your part 4 :)

Jack :pig:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi INFINITELIGHT,
I apologize...was way behind yesterday and because my computer is so slow taking forever to bit by bit view videos I thought I would wait until I could relax and view it without pressure to get other things done. Well, as usual for me these days, I forgot. So I will view it today. If it is anything like your other fims it will be another good one! :D
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Sandy wrote:Hi INFINITELIGHT,
I apologize...was way behind yesterday and because my computer is so slow taking forever to bit by bit view videos I thought I would wait until I could relax and view it without pressure to get other things done. Well, as usual for me these days, I forgot. So I will view it today. If it is anything like your other fims it will be another good one! :D
love,
Sandy
It's alright sandy! Your always so positive! Your the best admin in the world! Have a nice day!
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Any other thoughts on this movie? Sandy you never told me how you felt about this!
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Light, I missed this the first go-round, not sure how! I really enjoyed these films. I think you're very talented! I was impressed by some of the quotes you used . . .the ones you created yourself. These are quite profound. I see what you mean about how you received these messages. Quite brilliant stuff! Very moving. :kiss: Thank you for sharing.

Peace! :loves With love & gratitude, Michele
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh dear, I didn't did I? and it has been over a month. :oops: Seems I am saying I'm sorry too many times these days...but I truly am sorry. :oops:

Okay ... the movie, I enjoyed it as it is most unusual in presentation with such a modern upbeat vibe to it and I have watched it several times now as I contemplate what you are saying. I give it a thumbs up! :D
Hmmm but as for it being a stickie, it would be unfair to the many others who also have used their talents on the board to create awesome works of 11:11 inspired art. We can't make them all stickies or the important information George would like to relay for himself on his own website will be lost in the shuffle. I hope you understand and I'm sorry. (there I go again. :oops: )

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Sandy wrote:Oh dear, I didn't did I? and it has been over a month. :oops: Seems I am saying I'm sorry too many times these days...but I truly am sorry. :oops:

Okay ... the movie, I enjoyed it as it is most unusual in presentation with such a modern upbeat vibe to it and I have watched it several times now as I contemplate what you are saying. I give it a thumbs up! :D
Hmmm but as for it being a stickie, it would be unfair to the many others who also have used their talents on the board to create awesome works of 11:11 inspired art. We can't make them all stickies or the important information George would like to relay for himself on his own website will be lost in the shuffle. I hope you understand and I'm sorry. (there I go again. :oops: )

Love,
Sandy
GOD BLESS YOU ENDLESSLY AND WITHOUT END AND MAY GOD WALK WITH US ALL!

I'm happy that you got something out of the video and that it helped support the DIVINE PULL of GOD within you and others. That's all in the end that really matters regardless of its location on the site so GOD BLESS and no hard feelings.

May we all see 11:11 endlessly not outwardly but in our souls as we move into our highest paths as guided by GOD who is JESUS amen!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh thank you so much INFINITELIGHT! You are such a dear man...a rare gem! You give the Creator something to smile about every single day... and today you have made my soul sing... :kiss:
with love,
Sandy